Afterplay/losing interest after ejaculation

Why so many tops lose interest in sex after ejaculation? I love to do afterplay like: keep hugging, cum kissing, touching etc.. I kinda prefer to hook up with other bottoms, I think they more passionate when it comes to sex than tops.

Is it only a top thing really? Observing myself it is also related to if I only like to get fucked or if I find the guy who is fucking me (or rarely who I fuck) is somehow cute, sweet or whatever beyond sex. In that case I'm happy to continue everything even afterwards. Some tops are interested to see the bottom shooting their load, others are not. Or it can even be part of the game: fuck me, breed me and send me home horny as fuck with my hole dripping.

So I'm not sure if there is really a rule. As so often: it depends...

• Upvote 1

i think that excitation come backs quicly after ejaculation  , but it's true that they are tops who disappear quicly after deposing loads and other who are more kinds ; it's the character of people after all

2 hours ago, tupolino said:

Some tops are interested to see the bottom shooting their load

True, it depends on chemistry, but still I noticed that the majority of tops lose interest after dumping their loads, I once gave this straight guy a blowjob, he shot his load in my mouth, and I kept sucking him to get him hard again, but he pushed me away aggressively and left. 

6 hours ago, Tsjul said:

Why so many tops lose interest in sex after ejaculation? I love to do afterplay like: keep hugging, cum kissing, touching etc.. I kinda prefer to hook up with other bottoms, I think they more passionate when it comes to sex than tops.

Answer: HE'S NOT INTO YOU

I'm a passionate and romantic top for bottoms that I am into other than sex. Very few. The rest - 99% - of bottoms I just fuck and leave. There's more to it, but I won't get into it. But frankly most interactions now-a-days are part of hook-up culture.

• Like 1

It depends doesn't it? I don't like clingy btms who can't go and find their next fuck!
I usually want a new willing hole afterwards. Most tops want new btms.
When I've been btm I'm very proud that a top will cum back to give me a farewell load.

I'm usually more than happy to flip over and let someone have a go in my ass after I cum, which often leads to me getting hard and wanting a 2nd or 3rd go in your ass, but I'm not really into the "after play" for more than a few minutes afterward. It doesn't make a difference whether I topped, bottomed or flipped once one of us is done fucking for the encounter I'm finished.

I do run into a lot of men with your preference here in the PNW, they want lots of foreplay, and will only fuck or get fucked to keep me interested and then try to use the fuck to guilt me into feeling obligated to cuddle for hours afterward. I get the feeling that the fucking isn't the main event for them, and to be honest Im not into cuddling no matter how much I'm into or care about the other person.

• Like 1

Oh man, "hours afterward"?  I definitely enjoy a cool down period which sometimes leads to subsequent rounds.  But unless it is late night where I fall back asleep; certainly within half an hour after; and many times immediately I am ready to disconnect and do something else with a guy.  In particular when that guy is a trick; which seem to be more in the "kum and go" camp.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, topblkmale said:

HE'S NOT INTO YOU

Yes they are, I know they type of guys who are not into me. They begin loving and passionate but turn to another person after sex, most guys normally text me within 2 or 3 days to hook up again. 

3 hours ago, galanya said:

i think that excitation come backs quicly after ejaculation

That's true, however "character" may have little to do with it.  That excitement you allude to may not transmit to the Cock immediately.  The more 'experienced' the Cock, the more time it may take to wake up again after Breeding a Hole, which has more to do with biology than sexual excitement.  Give the "experienced" Top a little time - go take a couple more loads off other Cocks - and then go back to get a second helping of the first, more experienced Cock.  

Edited by hntnhole
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I like afterplay too, but whether or not I want it depends on the vibe and place. 

Usually, afterplay is the kind of thing I reserve for at-home hookups; even still, you have to be a good fuck to make me want that.  That being said, there's a biological explanation for the loss of sex drive immediately after ejaculation...called the refractory period.  It's doesn't last forever, and depending on the guy, it might not last more than a few minutes.  If it's a hookup that wasn't that great...this is when I peace out.  If I'm really into the guy and he's a regular playmate, this period is the cuddle period.  

If I'm at a sex club/sauna, it's been known to happen where the guy and I will find a way to relax with each other for a few minutes afterwards.  It's kinda nice for a little bit, but then you want to move on to the next opportunity.  

• Like 2