Poll for Tops! Do you lick it before you stick it?

Belfast-Bottom

How frequently do you rim bottoms before fucking them?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. How frequently do you rim bottoms before fucking them?

• I almost always rim the bottom
    • I usually rim the bottom
    • I rim bottoms about half the time
    • I rarely rim bottoms
    • I never rim bottoms

Hey guys!

As a bottom nothing gets me more eager for a long, hard, deep, fuck than getting rimmed for several minutes first. It really relaxes my hole and opens it up. It also has the advantage that you can fuck more easily with just spit for lube.

As a submissive bottom, I ALWAYS respect the right of the Top to make the sexual choices, but I do enjoy being rimmed.

For Tops and versatiles: do you almost always rim the bottom before a fuck, rim them most of the time, rim 50% of bottoms, rim bottoms occasionally or just never rim?

You can answer below and vote in the poll.

Tops rule! :)

Sucking a dude's fuck hole before AND AFTER I shoot, is one of my favorite parts of seeding. Finding out that that another stud has already lubed the guy's cunt for me is the ultimate turn on. My nuts pull up real tight at the thought of masaging another fucker's evil cock slime into the bottom boy's rectal lining makes me blow everytime.

If I'mk not willing to put my tongue I a guys warty shit hole, I sure as hell am not going to stuff my best buddy up in there.

I ALWAYS prime the pump first by munching on that sexy hole!. God It gets me rock hard when I tongue fuck a boys cunt. and I just love their reactions. some grab my head and try to push me in. some reach back and spread their cheeks. some ride my tongue. all of them moan. Only once recently did I not eat butt beforehand. I was so goddamned horned up since I hadnt busted a nut in like 6 days. This was a regular fuck bud. I just said I have to have ass on my cock now. I mounted him and fucked him fast. That was a very rare occassion tho.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Being a total Top I never cared to rim ass but I liked mine kissed and rimmed before the bottom sucked my dick hard so I could fuck his. I did some three-ways where the bottom sucked my dick to hardness while a second bottom rimmed his ass which I then fucked and then the second bottom felched my load out after I came in it.