Weirdest places you (got) fucked?

22 hours ago, partying.hard said:

Oh yeah….at the AIDS clinic. The bathroom was infamous.

I also have raw fucked, bred, stealthed @HIV fundraisers, and on Aids life cycle bike ride.

Those little red ribbons were often more effective back then than Grindr is now. And if that sounds flippant, don’t shoot the messenger because I know of loads of guys who regarded them as a variant of the hanky code. 

• Upvote 1

I’ve posted this before but mine was on the Docklands Light Railway, in broad daylight (and those carriages have very big windows) between Islands Gardens and Canary Wharf. The train guard didn’t mind because I did it with the train guard.

I can’t better two of my mates, though. One shagged a guy behind a mummy case in the British Museum. Another, who was a stage manager in the West End, picked a guy up in Soho one Sunday afternoon. With nowhere else to go, he took the guy back to the theatre. The play was Whose Life Is It Anyway? which featured a bed on the set. And that’s where they did it. In bed. On stage. In an empty theatre.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I bent my ex over a rock into the woods, mountain environment. 

It was late summer, a hot night; we had an electric torch and it was fresh air. Nice to stay naked into a place where no one was around... Nice and risky, let's say! 

Well, "night", it was 11 PM, and I entered his hole roleplaying a nasty stranger coming from nowhere with dangerous cum, grabbing him from behind. 

I also planned to bring rubber gloves with me then, but I forgot! 

Love creative sex!!! 

On 8/15/2023 at 3:14 PM, Sfmike64 said:

Hope you hooked up with those boys again. That sounds fucking hot.

Nope. Look for him when I'm online, but haven't seen him (and don't know if the neighbor is on the apps). He (neighbor) was older than the kid. but fucked like he was closeted - fast and furious and it seemed like he didn't get to cum inside often.  Shame. He wasn't bad.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...