The Poz-tender

On 8/24/2023 at 10:51 AM, austin_submale said:

That would be super hot!  If Mike could trick or talk Josh into taking his hot load...

I'm on board with seeing Josh knocked up... he'll fight getting fucked at first of course, but, in the end he'll beg for it raw and won't be satisfied 'til he's full of toxic cum!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

Mike and Josh made their way to the strip to explore the sites. It was warm out so both were in basketball shorts and tshirts. Both were commando, as usual. 

After about an hour they happen to share an elevator with a hot couple. The black guy was in his thirties, great body, tall but not as tall as Mike, great smoke, and well built. The girl was in her 20s, had light brown skin, was short, thin, and had a nice fat ass. 

They were both a little tipsy. The girl flirting with both guys. They invited Mike and Josh to the bar in the lobby. As they drank and talked, the girl played with Joshes dick under the table.

It was obvious and the guy didn’t care. He talked with Mike about working out and bro stuff. The guy went to the bathroom and while he was away the girl told Josh she wanted his dick. 

She then whispered to him (a loud drunk whisper) she wanted him to cum in her and that she wasn’t on the pill as she was trying to baby trap her bf. She asked Josh to take her back to his room.

When her man came back to the table she told him that she was going back to the room. And left. Ten minutes later Josh excused himself.

“She thinks she is slick. I know that white boy is going to fuck her. I know she takes all kinds of dick. Hell my brother fucked her.” The guy said after Josh left. Mike chuckled then went open mouth superseded when the guy continued 

“I am sterile and she ain’t getting no kids from me. She do get the bugs I get from taking guys dicks up my ass though. And if she ain’t got my poz baby yet she will soon.”

”You are poz? Gay?” Mike gasped out

”I am straight and love fucking pussy. But a big fat raw dick in me is what’s up. I got pozzed up by a rando a year ago. Never went on meds. Still only fuck chicks raw. Put my hiv in 15 girls since then.”

”Fuck yea man! Well I got a 8.5 in big poz non medicated dick if you want a recharge.”

”Hell yea! Let’s go back to my room.”

Mike followed him up to his room. When they enter the room the big jock bitch guy turned into a bitch bottom. He begged to suck Mike’s dick and balls. He licked mikes sweaty pits. Ate his sweaty hole. Begged to be fucked as Mike ate his hole. 

Mike lined his big raw poz dick up to the guys wet puckered straight poz hole. “You ready to take this toxic dick and med resistant strain bitch?”

”Fuck yes! Knock my ass up with that poz white baby!”

Mike spent 15 mins hate fucking the jock pussy. Fuck hard and deep. Tearing his hole as he plowed. The guy moaning and begging for his charged cum the whole time. 

“You ready to be recharged fag?”

”Fuck daddy impregnate me!! Make me you poz son!!”

At those world Mike unleashed a massive orgasm and flood the jock ass full of his cum. The guy felt the warm explode in his hole and shot his own poz cum all over his and Mike chest. 

“I can’t wait to use your strain to knock up that whore your buddy is balls deep in!” 

“Fuck yea man!”

Mike left the guy on the bed naked and full of his poz cum. Went back to his room and showered and changed.  When he meet Josh at work they compared notes. The girl apparently was a freak. They didn’t last to even get to the room. Josh put 2 loads in her pussy in an alley. When see asked his name he gave her a fake. He was stoked Mike tagged the bf.  They laugh and joked that they both have be knocked before the month was over.  

They went about their task to set up for the night. Mike was loving his trip so far. 

• Like 24
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8

• 2 weeks later...