Advice for Douching? (BBC preparations)

ScorpioJones

I usually don't have any problems when white guys top me. Lately I've been hooking up with black guys and have had some embarrassing messes.

Any advice for cleaning? I have started really getting into black tops and I want to make sure I am ready for them.

Edited by ScorpioJones
Correct typo in subject heading. Added specificity.

• ScorpioJones changed the title to Advice for Douching? (BBC preparations)
12 hours ago, Bimarried001 said:

First you’ll have to explain to me the difference between black and white. I don’t get why the race would make a difference. I clean out the same for for any race. 

He's trying to prep to accommodate larger sized (black) dicks. Myself, I'm turned off by messes which is why I prefer bottoms who play with larger sized dildos.

12 hours ago, ScorpioJones said:

I usually don't have any problems when white guys top me. Lately I've been hooking up with black guys and have had some embarrassing messes.

Any advice for cleaning? I have started really getting into black tops and I want to make sure I am ready for them.

I'd recommend fucking under the shower to start in case you are not sure how deep-cleaned you are. I don't mind doing that with guys who are new to BBC and uncertain around douching.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

My prep involves douching several times with a bulb. Over the course of 30-45 min, when I think I'm done I use a big dildo to fuck myself and make sure I'm good to go. If not, douche again. Have found that using a toy to verify is a great way to be sure. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm built and trained for big boys, but the amount of preparation I make (and the time it takes) changes depending on how big a man is. I don't make any issue of the size of a man's dick, at either end of the bell curve, and would not bring it up except that I like to prepare appropriately so we can both relax and enjoy each other. I've had men who didn't share that they were 9" or over before we got together and thinking about it the deeper they dig can be anxiety provoking. When a big man pops the Sigmoid flexure and you weren't prepared for it...

For that reason I appreciate men who share information in stats and pics that gives me what I need to know without asking how big his dick is. It just seems rude to ask since it's the whole man that fucks you, not just his dick. 

Know your system. If your body has regular times you pass stool, work with your body's natural rhythm and timing. My standard prep is regular fiber supplements, sparing food intake, clean out 2 hours before, relax, check my system is good and check/clean out one hour before, relax, and a final check before I leave. I have a silicone 12" douching nozzle I use to clean out depending on how big a man is, but I always use that nozzle (lubed) to depth and clean test my hole. Knowing how big he is, I ensure that I'm clean to His_Size + 2". Cleaning out produces, and can remove, a lot of slippery mucus and checking that it's clear is another indicator. Finally, I use a water based lube much like the natural mucus to ensure that it's slick and natural feeling when he slides in.

All this said, accidents can happen so if it does, have a sense of humor about it. Go clean up, freshen up, and get back on that dick.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, ScorpioJones said:

Also don't eat corn, popcorn or any kind of seed a few days before. Top will thank you.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, topblkmale said:

He's trying to prep to accommodate larger sized (black) dicks. Myself, I'm turned off by messes which is why I prefer bottoms who play with larger sized dildos.

I'd recommend fucking under the shower to start in case you are not sure how deep-cleaned you are. I don't mind doing that with guys who are new to BBC and uncertain around douching.

I have found the black men that have fucked me (yes they had larger sized dicks) all appreciated the time I took to clean myself out really well. It made fucking me very enjoyable for them and when they bred and inspected my hole it was only their cum they see me push out.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I have to chirp in  here, a message to the tops. Bottoms are intending to be clean for you, that takes sometimes hours of preparation. Tops don’t have to do that kind of advance work.  If something surprises both of you, give the bottom a chance to correct it and try again.  The cumdumps you see on film change their diet days before filming to be be full only of other mens cum when you enter them.  Don’t make it a deal breaker if some of me gets onto you, because what comes from you is what I want inside me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

A big part of it is also knowing your body and its rhythm. If you haven’t done it I would recommend doing the “beetroot test”. You eat beetroot and when you poop red you know it’s through. If you do this several times you will know roughly the time of your bowels. It can vary greatly between individuals, the normal is usually between 12 and 24 hours.

Now that you know your bowel normal time you also should know what affects it. Basically any kind of eating will move things along. So will coffee. So will even any kind of calorie rich drink  (like beer) though to a lesser extent.

I’m towards the low end of the time for normal bowel movements so I have to time my eating and cleaning appropriately. I find that to stay clean for a long session the best thing for me is to eat only one meal on the day and not too early or too late. If too early it can come out before the end of the night, if too late I won’t be able to deep clean properly.

Before cleaning deep I allow at least 2-3 hours since eating. Then I will get about 1l of water in as early as possible. This will not run clean for about 1 hour but it’s important to get that water in deep early to be able to finish cleaning in a reasonable timely manner. Also DO NOT OVERDO the water into your colon. Whatever gunk is in there will take some time to make its way out and you won’t get better results from douching 30 times, only a sore hole. So try and get water deep in early and then focus on douching clean after about 1 hour.

Then after cleaning for about 45-60 min I will move or take a walk. After about 20-30 min of activity whatever didn’t come out already will do so. Then after that I’m really clean and ready to take loads!

Finally, do as others suggest; don’t eat corn, burritos, hot sauces, etc basically anything that makes you gassy or gives you weird bowels. Avoid such things!

Edited by NordicBtm
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, topblkmale said:

I get that. But are you saying that a 10 inch white cock wont make a mess but a 10 inch black cock would? He shouldn’t be prepping for race, he should be prepping for size. I’ve had some monster white cock in me. They did the same as any monster black cock. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, VersatileBreeder said:

I have had a couple of bottoms in the past where I’ve hit… we’ll call it “shrapnel dirt”… it’s not pleasant.

It happens. I clean out as well as possible, but a small percentage of the times it can still happen. 

3 hours ago, Bimarried001 said:

I get that. But are you saying that a 10 inch white cock wont make a mess but a 10 inch black cock would? He shouldn’t be prepping for race, he should be prepping for size. I’ve had some monster white cock in me. They did the same as any monster black cock. 

10 inch white dicks are a RARITY.  👉See how funny that sounds, however I'm sure they do exist. 👍 In fact, I've never met a white guy with a dick longer than mine. 

THICKER, yes!

But not longer in length.

36 minutes ago, topblkmale said:

10 inch white dicks are a RARITY.  👉See how funny that sounds, however I'm sure they do exist. 👍 In fact, I've never met a white guy with a dick longer than mine. 

THICKER, yes!

But not longer in length.

Well I’ve had several white guys with 10 inch dick. I know we have to go by the myth that all black men have big dicks and white men don't. But I’ve been taking dick for over 40 years and I know better. 

• Like 1