How did you find out that you wanted a dick in your boycunt or give dick to boycunt?

Takingbigones

1 hour ago, PozTalkAuthor said:

A broom can be something you can fuck yourself on, if you stick it into something and make it stand, or at least position lined with your hole. But the handle is long and you literally impale yourself then...

Talking to my partner about this - he has had his first experience at 53 with me, so, I've had to work hard before making him aware his anus could be an entrance door

Yes.  Operative words in my post were "sawed off the top." Made 7 inch dildo.  I was, like, 13 or something at the time.  Necessity is the mother of invention.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AidsCrazy said:

Yes.  Operative words in my post were "sawed off the top." Made 7 inch dildo.  I was, like, 13 or something at the time.  Necessity is the mother of invention.

True! And when I was 18 I have used a deodorant bottle. Always inserted by the bottom - it's not the first time a person remains with a bottle top stuck inside their anal cavity and must go to hospital, with all consequent embarrassment. 

I have a sexting buddy here on bz who loves playing with stuff and I always remind him, be careful - fun but never hurt yourself

• Like 2

I remember fantasizing about getting fucked when I was a young teen. I had so many dreams about my hot best friend fucking me. The first time I got fucked was just awful; we were two horny freshmen that had no idea what we were doing. As awful as it was, I still loved the idea of getting fucked. I remember catching a glance of myself in the top’s mirror and it was great to see even if the experience was pretty unpleasant. 

That first fuck led to my top phase. I’ve got a decent sized cock and enjoyed fucking ass so it was ok. Anyway, one time a few months later I was feeling brave and hooked up with a top who knew what he was doing and he made me bust a few handsfree loads. I never topped again.

I haven’t topped since I was a freshman in college and became a total cumslut size queen bottom. I’m generally able to nut from getting fucked unless the top is way too small or just clueless so I’ve embraced being a cock-craving bottom. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I did not think I wanted to be fucked.  I didn't think it was something I would or could enjoy.  When my dad popped me, I didn't fight it because I knew I was obligated to pleasure him.  By the time it was over, I was amazed at how great it felt!  I couldn't stop thinking about it, and wanted it to happen again.  That was a very surprising discovery for me.

On 8/16/2012 at 4:05 PM, AlwaysOpen said:

Fuck - I can vividly recall when I was about 5- I lived in a rural area, and the "city" was about 20 miles away- not NYC, just a small upstate urban area with a MALL !!!! Getting to the mall, the state road passed along a stream, and to this day I can still recall sitting in my Moms cars backseat , dreaming of drifting down that stream ( and I would get a hard on, although I had no idea what that was about ) but drifting down that stream , naked, with 2 or 3 boys sitting on my chest and using my hard cock as a rudder. I was shy about my body up till I was about 18, so this was kind of out of the envelope for me- but man, I can still detail that entire drive, and the image of that stream at various times of the year- iced over, flooded, or gently rolling. I have not seen it in 30 years- almost think it is better not to- probably some mega big box store has ruined it and my childhood innocence<g>

I think we grew up in the same area, if so, the road and stream are still visible, but many new businesses, warehouses, etc have popped up in the last 20-30 years. 

• 2 weeks later...

How I found out that I wanted BBC,  I'd say they own every white asshole they want to own, and me, maybe just me alone realize they have had a tough time throughout history mainly by the white man and the least I can do being white is give them my holes to use/own to take out all their frustration on my holes 🕳 🕳 

From what I remember, I've always just had the urge. I remember being very young and wanting someone to stick something up my butt, and I experimented like most guys here have done. But I hadn't even read anything to suggest it. Hadn't heard anyone talking about it. No internet back then -god, how horrible to admit that!- so it's not like I saw a video.

I just knew.

I had bottomed a few times before but once I felt the sensation of a raw load of hot cum in me it changed my mentality forever; although, I only allowed myself to admit in intervals, but it definitely started me down the path of become a BB Pig. Also didn't the top was really good. He still breeds me some when I'm back in Atlanta.

There was no epiphany. It just came to mind. I saw guys twice my age that got me thinking weird things that I didn't think about my high school girlfriend and the idea of myself bent over taking them up the ass just popped into my head. That's it.

Long story short, I had an x-wife that loved to use her strap-on on me. She was very active with it, a few times a week.

So when we started to separate I had a gay friend that I talked to and he offered to replace the strap-on with his dick. Since I was used to having it, who am I to say no! One real dick was ll I needed… I still use toys but they do not compare to real a dick breeding.  

I knew from a very early age, probably 7 or 8 that I was very attracted to men. Obviously I didn't know that I was gay at that age but definitely knew I was different of other boys who were into football and rugby etc. By the time I was 12 I knew I gay. Feeling horny in the school showers looking at the other boys. At the same time I knew I wanted to be the submissive partner in any sexual relationship and that I wanted a man inside me, in my arse. I would masterbate and put one or two fingers in my hole imagining it was cock. That I was being fucked. Then I tried other stuff, hairbrush handles, cucumbers of various sizes etc all lubed with vaseline. It wasn't until I was 15 that I got what I'd wanted desperately, real cock. The first time was really painful but, I didn't care I just wanted cock in me. He was a year or two older and typical of boys that age just needed to get his rocks off as quickly and as often as he could. Having cock in me just felt normal for me. 

• Like 1

All it took was once.  From that day to this, I've known what I needed.  And, (other than the dark years) I've had more than any one guy probably should. 

So far, it's been a First Class ride !!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1