This Place is a Total waste of time 😞

Tradiebottom

Well it’s official even after placing my mobile on here ( genuine Number ) absolutely nothing. BZ is nothing more than an online billboard where Randoms just  come to ‘Visit’ and  look but have no intention of replying so I am out of here for good. Will just start up my own network with friends and mates. I guess it’s true that the only place you can stil get ( and always have ) good BB sex are the beats. Online forums seem to have permanently paralysed good sex so good luck to all in here you are going to need it 👍

• Downvote 7

• Moderators

BZ is  not a hookup or cruising site, nor is it intended to be one. It's a discussion forum.

As it happens, there a quite a few discussions here about good hookup sites & apps. You might review these:

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2

On 10/30/2023 at 6:46 PM, Tradiebottom said:

Well it’s official even after placing my mobile on here ( genuine Number ) absolutely nothing. BZ is nothing more than an online billboard where Randoms just  come to ‘Visit’ and  look but have no intention of replying so I am out of here for good. Will just start up my own network with friends and mates. I guess it’s true that the only place you can stil get ( and always have ) good BB sex are the beats. Online forums seem to have permanently paralysed good sex so good luck to all in here you are going to need it 👍

Considering you have virtually nothing filled out in your profile, I'm not sure why you're surprised that people aren't falling all over themselves trying to contact you. But again, as @viking8x6 noted, this isn't a hook-up site, and if that's what you're looking for, I'd use the DISCUSSION sections of this site - its primary purpose - to find discussions about which sites might be better suited for your needs.

I realize you may not have understood this, but basically this is like going into a Chinese restaurant and complaining that they don't serve lasagna.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

It depends on what you want! Do you want an anonymous place where to confront, discuss, and explore your kinks with no filter, and even have good (dirty) chats? Here you are. 

While if you search for nearby in-person encounters, well, unless you're super-lucky, it's almost impossible and you might consider everyone here "a keyboard warrior". 

Having found what I want and look for from a site like this, I'm more than happy to stay! 

• Like 4

On 10/30/2023 at 4:46 PM, Tradiebottom said:

Where are you?