Horse Fair

bottomcub85

Guest faggot hole

Yes i wore a red hood. i would have no way of knowing if there were any leather stallions. i was hooded throughout and never saw any of the Stallions.

Guest faggot hole

i know He bred me. He told me that He fucked two other mares but only unloaded on one of them beside me. He didn't tell me how many Stallions there were but He did say that several of them looked like they were toxic and probably had full blown AIDS

I know I would love to be in one some time. Usually I need to have some sort of attraction for a guy to fuck me. But it would be hot to be just a slut hole for a change and let guys breed me regardless what they look like.

I'd like to understand what's so great/fun about getting fucked/used, probably by extremely ugly/deformed men and being treated like an animal.

I am a human, as a human I need to use all my senses, feel connected, feel attraction, and be treated like one.

If you just want to feel lots of cock pounding your prostate and cumming and cumming again this is the thing. Being hooded you just go for cock, regardless the tops. The tops would just go for fucking as many holes as they can.

It's an option for both bottom and top.

It's done in the UK on a regular basis. Check out username FOCT on Gaydar. Pity it's not done in Holland or Spain.

actually there was a horse faire in amsterdam this summer. next one in brussels november 1st.

can't decide if i'll go as a mare or as a stallion

Wish I had known about Amsterdam. I'd definately would have gone as a mare.....

As for FOCT in the UK, I think they usually go for safe sex, but I guess one could be organized for a bareback party if the participants are in for that.