Horse Fair

bottomcub85

"Was there last night, not much fucking going on at all to be honest i expected a lot better, I think maybe being in brussels was the problem"

if you were there as a bottom ( mare ), your head would have been hooded before the stallions came in. Perhaps there was action that you didn't see or weren't aware of?

Details of the horse fair say they check to see it's all safe - that what happens? If so, it's waste of time!

The mares have handlers. For mares with white hoods it is the job of the handlers to ensure the tops respect the safe sex rules. The handlers also tend to the needs of all the mares such as getting them water or leading them to a rest area if they need a break. For the record, mares can refuse a top that is too large or has a PA in his cock.

Was there last night, not much fucking going on at all to be honest i expected a lot better, I think maybe being in brussels was the problem.

I was there too and I have to say it was great for a first time there. The most guys was never on such a party before and had a little "starting-problem" but after a while it started well. But there was a big competition between the red mares since some of them was really hot and the not so good-looking had not so much fun....but this is anywhere the same...

• Upvote 1

I did this myself in Berlin a couple of weeks ago. Intense isn't the word. You're SO disorientated and I ended up centre of a bit of a free-for-all which got kind of aggressive. I loved it all, but it sure does take it out of you! Oh, and the staff are great!

• Upvote 1

I cannot imagine what it would be in reality but I think I would love to be used as just a hole for every top to fuck. Not to be able to see anything and just receive cock after cock and load after load sounds incredibly horny. Very different from my usual fucks where I go for chemistry with the top.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=LUcQF-G266- (not bare....)

For those in the UK: http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=FOCT