Horse Fair

bottomcub85

• 4 weeks later...
does anyone know which city is best for red hoods? is it better to be one of a couple of bb mares or at an event with more raw stallions?

Was at Fickstutenmarkt at Fuxxx Warmoesstraat, with a red cap on last saturday of may.

But there sadly was a vast majority of bottoms, and throught the cap I could notice that the very young guys with white caps were fucked the most. Most tops proved quite prepared to use condoms with them. Effectively, a red cap gave you over 50 % less chance to get fucked. Had not expected that. Also was surprised by the timing when the tops came in so could not find a stategic position to show off my asshole. Still got nicely fucked a few times, but feel it coulsd have been much more. Well, lesson learnt for next time. !

Don't know it you're in the region but there will be an exhibitionist/voyeurist (photo/vid-cams and phonecams allowed in designated areas) all-kinks sunday afternoon june 30 from 16h00 at theBoss dot nu , in den Haag

• 2 weeks later...

club Fuxxx was owned by the Rob shops

I got reminded of the 'ficksturenmarkt' via their customer mailinglist. But the parties were also mentioned on the club's website: which was www.clubfuxxx.com/ but right now that URL forwards to www.argosbar.nl across the street. I have heard rumours that fuxxx is in the process of being sold to the Rapido otganisation, which may come up with a new name and new programming.

It's still under raps but it might re-open as the Warehouse on july 11th. See the hints at www.clubrapido.com (so for the moment I'm not sure if they'll continue the 'horsefair' )

I'll keep you all updated when I hear more at my daily weblog queerlog.nl (in English) it also has a poz / BB section www.queerlog.nl/poz

Ad

I got the information there will move to the Argos for the next party.

club Fuxxx was owned by the Rob shops

I got reminded of the 'ficksturenmarkt' via their customer mailinglist. But the parties were also mentioned on the club's website: which was www.clubfuxxx.com/ but right now that URL forwards to www.argosbar.nl across the street. I have heard rumours that fuxxx is in the process of being sold to the Rapido otganisation, which may come up with a new name and new programming.

It's still under raps but it might re-open as the Warehouse on july 11th. See the hints at www.clubrapido.com (so for the moment I'm not sure if they'll continue the 'horsefair' )

I'll keep you all updated when I hear more at my daily weblog queerlog.nl (in English) it also has a poz / BB section www.queerlog.nl/poz

Ad

• 2 weeks later...

June 15 I was at the party in Berlin. He came in 20 minutes before opening. Already there was a line of 8 mares. I chose a red caps. It was about 50 mares. The red caps was 20%. We got up on the dog and put our asses. Included loud music and let the horses. Stallions started to fuck mares in red caps. Standing next to me in a white mare first idle. A little later, the turn to them. By this time I fuck 3 stallion. 4 hours into my asshole included about 30 horses. 3 horse fuck me in condoms. Cum flowed from an ass. It's cool. I want more!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SBBOY

I'm going to one of these parties. Probably will have to be one in October.

What you reckon then...... wear a red cap or white? I want as much cum as possible but also don't want to be left not getting fucked at all.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...