How long do most tops really last when fucking

btmdad

It depends on the quality of the hole.

A really skilled pussy can “milk” my load out in under 2 minutes. Especially if it’s a cummy hole that knows how to “pull loads.” 

a less experienced hole, I might take 5-15 mins to breed 

Edited by yunghungtop
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, yunghungtop said:

A really skilled pussy can “milk” my load out in under 2 minutes. Especially if it’s a cummy hole that knows how to “pull loads.” 

whats a skilled pussy??? how does it feel?

• Haha 1

Yeah it really depends. If it's a 1 on 1 session, the top will try to last as long as possible.

Depends also how good the hole is.

If it's a group setting or a bredding session, where the aim is getting as much loads as possible, then tops will usually play along and not last more than 5 minutes. In this case, the shorter the fuck, the better.

I have to admit it's hot to see some tops instantly cum once they entered the hole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think it depends on how attracted the top is to the bottom of I’m being honest. This whole, “if the hole is good” stuff I think is kinda bs. But many factors play into it. In situation like a sex party or bath house tops just wanna last as long as possible and they fuck forever which is kinda annoying since I’m after loads. One on one they cum within 10 minutes I’d say.. depends on how cummy a hole is.. usually mine gets so wet that I doubt tops can feel much which in turn makes them more turned on but alas less friction makes them take longer to cum. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

For me it depends on how many loads I've already shot and how verbal the bottom is. If its my first load of the day and the bottom is teasing me and telling me how bad he wants my fertile seed . Then its about 8 mins.  I have been in situations where me and another guy was in the group shower and I had to cum in him before the officer made his rounds.  That lasted about 2 mins!  But it was a lot hotter because I had about 20 straight guys in the shower watching me breed him.! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4

It always made me smile how often I found tops slowing down and telling me they're doing it to try and stop themselves from cumming. As much as I love getting fucked, it's just for the load. The quicker the better, gives me more time to find the next load.

So average I have experienced is about 3-5 minutes.

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Depends on where I am.  If I'm in an adult bookstore, with my ass pressed up against the glory hole, the guys who are fucking me don't last very long, maybe a minute.  But, if I'm in a sex club, kicking back in a sling, guys tend to fuck me for a lot longer because they don't want to unload yet.  They pull out and walk away, waiting for their hard-on to go down.  A lot later, when it's closer to closing time, guys are all business, fucking my brains out, with nothing on their minds but pumping out a load.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, yunghungtop said:

That is certainly one factor, but not the only one.

Some tops have a hair trigger and can barely last past pushing the head in. Some seem to take forever.

I don't think there is any answer to the actual question asked, because ""most tops" fall along a wide spectrum (with the remainder falling even farther apart on said spectrum). Of course if this becomes like most topics here and everyone just chiming in with their own (real or imaginary) abilities, I suppose someone MIGHT, if he were exceptionally bored, try to gather all the "data" (such as it is) and average it out.

I probably average about 3 or 4 minutes. Sometimes 10 or 15 minutes, especially if I have already came not too long before. Some situations, like glory holes or public restrooms, I cum in under a minute, sometimes in just a few seconds. When I was a lot younger I often came real quick and then sometimes just kept my cock in his ass for a bit and then would start again and last quite awhile before getting a second nut. But at 71 years those days are just a pleasant memory of former glory. But anyway usually just a few minutes, as I proved just yesterday at a local cruising spot.

7 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

That is certainly one factor, but not the only one.

Some tops have a hair trigger and can barely last past pushing the head in. Some seem to take forever.

Yeah but is that based on your own pussy? Or observations from your cunt and other holes at sex parties and exchanging notes with other bottoms?

My overall point was it depends on the cunt. 

Are you offering a reply based on your cunt alone, or multiple cunts?

• Like 1

in my experience, I'd say under 5 min, probably mostly because I like to suck a guy before he fucks me. I love to work his cock with my mouth then when he's ready get on all fours and get mounted. Most of the time I've edged him a bit so once he gets inside my hole he's close and ready to go. 

• Upvote 1