How long do most tops really last when fucking

btmdad

15 hours ago, Webster9 said:

Depends on where I am.  If I'm in an adult bookstore, with my ass pressed up against the glory hole, the guys who are fucking me don't last very long, maybe a minute.  But, if I'm in a sex club, kicking back in a sling, guys tend to fuck me for a lot longer because they don't want to unload yet.  They pull out and walk away, waiting for their hard-on to go down.  A lot later, when it's closer to closing time, guys are all business, fucking my brains out, with nothing on their minds but pumping out a load.

That's entirely my experience as well @Webster9; spot on. 

I would add then when I top there are two situations: in a 1-1 case, I try to read the bottom. If he's there for the breeding or for the fuck. So I try to make it last for at least 10 min or so. Changing positions, alternating rythms, kissing, etc. This way I like to keep fucking as long as possible. In a club setting, I like to try as many holes as possible so that I can find the one guy with whom I have the most connection both physical and emotional. Some holes feel better than then others and that is entirely dependent on my mood. Sometimes I feel like i want to unload in a 'virgin' hole, other times I just want to add my seed to a cunt full of cum. The average time it takes me to cum, once I decided which cunt to flood, is about 10 min. I can last longer than that, maybe 12-15 min, but that's about the max I can fuck before I cum. I did cum within a minute or so a few times over the years but those would be the rare exceptions. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A lot depends on the circumstances. Quite often if I bring a guy home, no sooner are we over the threshold than he will rip my pants down, whip out his cock and ram it up my hole. If he is hot, hard and horny he will pump a load of seed into me in a couple of minutes. When he breeds me later it will be a slower, though just as hard and hopefully brutal, process. Maybe 5 or 10 minutes before his cum finds its way deep into my guts. It all very much depends on the top at the time. Me? I'm a willing bottom ready for anything.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

15 hours ago, yunghungtop said:

Yeah but is that based on your own pussy? Or observations from your cunt and other holes at sex parties and exchanging notes with other bottoms?

My overall point was it depends on the cunt. 

Are you offering a reply based on your cunt alone, or multiple cunts?

Since I'm male, I do not have a "cunt" or a "pussy" or any other derogatory name for female genitalia.

My point was not based on me or anyone else, but on the simple fact that you can't say something as variable as "how long a top lasts" depends solely on the tightness of the bottom. Why that seems to bother you, I can't imagine.

• Upvote 1

It's completely situational, even for the same top in different circumstances.

I never kept track of my tops - or even myself when I do top.  But personally, I like to savour the moment with a good bottom; that means I'll get close, then slow down (even briefly stop) to beat the urge back.  Means I last a few iterations and blow a bigger wad.  I love when guys that top me do the same.

Quite frankly, I'm not clock watching during a good encounter, and that's the most important thing.  If I'm concerned about the time, then I'm not having a good time.

• Thanks 1

There are so many variables.. in my own experience, it takes them a while... so does that mean I don't have a "quality" hole? 🤣

I think I can count on one hand the times a guy has cum in 2 minutes or less.. the rest have all tried to last as long as possible. Even in GB's...

Gosh, there are so many different ways to answer this question. So much depends on circumstances and what is expected.

If it is a pump and go, or at a bookstore or park, I can blast my load after 3 to 5 minutes. Sometimes there is risk involved, and a quick fuck is needed. Other times, he simply waiting on the next Dick so I need to dump my load and move out of the way for his benefit.

if we are in bed, and I am sober, I can hold off coming for 10 or 20 minutes. Or I can pull out and we do something else and then climb on top again. When I’m partying, it’s obvious it’s going to take longer. But even when, I’m not someone, who shoots a load and is done with it. I’m always ready to go another round. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I may be the exception. For me it's not all about the load but about the fucking. The longer he spends fucking my hole the better. The load is the icing on the cake. IF he shoots within a few minutes I do expect a much longer round 2 😉 I have or had a few fuckbuds who are like this. They know I don't like it when they cum too quickly so when he's in 'danger' we stop and do something else until it's 'safe' to continue again. For me that's the best sex. Unless he's a multi-cummer and pumps a few in hehe! Love those guys!!

The guy who was really good at this spent two hours doing me like that. Fucking bottom heaven for me! Sadly he moved away. 

• Like 4

I know how to control myself so I can last probably an hour, maybe longer. I may take some breaks in between especially if the bottom's getting tired. I can cum a few times too. But sometimes I'll fuck a hole that hits my dick's sensitive spots. It feels great but I can't last too long with those guys.

• Like 2

When I top it varies a lot.  Many times I know we dont have a lot of time, so I usually unload in about 5 minutes of good hard thrusting.  If I know it is gonna be a long session, I might take a blue pill.  On those occassions, I shoot my first load pretty fast, within a few minutes, then keep fuckin and dump another load in about 30 or 40 min.  Take a break for awhile, then start up again to unload in about 30 min of fuckin.  But the load is smaller.  

I have a reg top bud, who always unloads in just a few minutes, but often he fucks for another 30 or so to deliver a smaller load.  

It all depends on the situation.  Prefer longer fucks but either way it is fun.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

5 hours ago, NLbear said:

I may be the exception. For me it's not all about the load but about the fucking. The longer he spends fucking my hole the better. The load is the icing on the cake. IF he shoots within a few minutes I do expect a much longer round 2 😉 I have or had a few fuckbuds who are like this. They know I don't like it when they cum too quickly so when he's in 'danger' we stop and do something else until it's 'safe' to continue again. For me that's the best sex. Unless he's a multi-cummer and pumps a few in hehe! Love those guys!!

The guy who was really good at this spent two hours doing me like that. Fucking bottom heaven for me! Sadly he moved away. 

I love the fucking a lot too.

It's how you drive up the intensity and connection and its certainly what distinguishes a regular breeder from a Special Guest Star.. At the same time, if a man isn't a long-haul fucker I'm fine with him breeding whenever the spirit moves him. I'm into meeting breeders where they are and connecting with them there. After all, the same man who impregnates you after a half-dozen thrusts one week might wear out your hole before breeding you the next. Be open to whatever he's bringing into the room and maybe he'll do the same for you.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

I tend to fuck long. I used to cum when I wanted after fucking for 20-30 min in my 20s. I remember I bred a guy 4 times when he stayed overnight: 2 in the evening and before going to bed, 1 before breakfast and 1 before he took off. Nothing like using cum as lube.

As a bottom, my last top lasted around 2 min. I was just hitting the poppers to open up and then he came after a short rimming session. It was the worst I have ever had.
Tops do better! 🙂

• Like 2

I think this question addresses one of the reasons a lot of Tops tend to like rutting in a number of Holes before Breeding a couple of them.  It's just a fact that bottoms can take load after load after load without shooting their load, if that's what they need.  Tops usually can't pump out load after load after load without some "off" time in-between. 

It's just a matter of physiology, not a matter of Lust.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

I think this question addresses one of the reasons a lot of Tops tend to like rutting in a number of Holes before Breeding a couple of them.  It's just a fact that bottoms can take load after load after load without shooting their load, if that's what they need.  Tops usually can't pump out load after load after load without some "off" time in-between. 

It's just a matter of physiology, not a matter of Lust.  

Interesting thought as usual. Surely, though, btms taking many cocks and many loads is lust as well as physiology?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JamesL100 said:

Interesting thought as usual. Surely, though, btms taking many cocks and many loads is lust as well as physiology?

Lust is the *reason* bottoms take "many cocks and many loads."

Physiology is the reason bottoms *CAN* take them.

• Upvote 1