G I Joe closed permanently?

BBdaddybear

Was playing with a couple of buddies this weekend and they mentioned that the best bathhouse in Canada, and probably North America was now closed permanently. They had a fire a few weeks ago and it seems they chose to throw in the towel. This will upset many of us. G I Joe’s was way ahead of other places in the culture of bareback fucking. I haven’t been to any other bathhouse in Montreal in 20+ years.  It was very popular with guys from my city (Ottawa) as it was less than 2 hours away. 

Would like to hear what local Montreal guys are recommending as a new place for out of town visitors to visit for open bareback fun. 

Damn! 

I'm headed to Montreal in two weeks, Thursday night to Monday. I was hoping to hit that place up... instead of hotel rooms I'll be staying at bathhouses for the duration of my trip. Any thoughts or suggestions on where to go? What I might find in some dark corner of a spa? It'd be so hot to be "coerced" into using...

Maybe Montreal’s loss could be Ottawa’s gain. My last three visits to Club Ottawa since this summer have been the best I’ve known in the 20 years I’ve frequented this bathhouse. I was there twice this weekend (Friday night and Sunday afternoon) and managed to get fucked at least 12 times. Took 4 loads Sunday and two loads Friday night. I topped 4 hot-assed twinks and several mid-aged bottoms. And never saw a condom being unrolled throughout the festivities.  Perhaps it’s time that Les Boys de Montréal come to Ottawa to experience Eastern Canada’s new Bareback Hall of Fun. We’ll welcome you with open legs!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, ottawawhtverbttm said:

Lads on Barebackrt they are showing a post that there is a Cumunion happening on the 18 of this month at GI Joe
Can anybody confirm the posting, thanks a lot ✌️

No. Cumunion adds are robotize, unless someone tells the communion organizer about GI Joe closing it's never going to stop

By theri way, who is the cumunion organizer?

Muscmtl it look like by Cumunion itself
I did not notice any Cumunion posting for the last few months
It could really be that on the Cumunion organizing's end January was a go event but in reality on the GI Joe location's end it is not ready yet
That was the reason I was asking lads in Montreal for ears and eyes and to confirm or to deny the event
✌️