Breaking Boundaries

VersGuyAnon

What Comes Next After Becoming A Sauna Cumdump?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. I definitely now regard myself as a genuine sauna cumdump, but I feel I need to crank things up a bit. What things and places come next?

• Sex clubs - smaller ones to see if it's a better bet for raw cock and loads than a sauna
    • Sex clubs - the bigger the better, because as a newbie you'll be loaded over and over in no time
    • Fetish clubs - a good way of trying different things out in your own time
    • Other - please comment below

For the last 3-6 months, I've done my best to rid myself of a lot of inhibitions, reaching the point where I now genuinely regard myself as a cumdump. It's only in that time I've become totally comfortable taking any/all cocks/loads and spending lots of time in sauna darkrooms. 

There's something niggling in my mind that I want and actually need to crank things up a level. What's next? What do I do/where do I go to become  more of a slut? I'm not young, but there's plenty of life left in me and I still seem to attract plenty of guys. 

I'm genuinely interested in ideas. There are sex clubs of course, which I used to go to a fair bit a number of years ago (when I wasn't barebacking, I should add), but other suggestions would be very welcome! 

Sex clubs are good bets if you're looking to put yourself out there (figuratively and literally).  It's a good way to meet guys for play; much more so than the apps - as the guys there are after one thing and only one thing.

I'd say, though, if you're doing it for the purpose of getting bred, you'll need to plan a bit.  On busy nights, guys will want to save their cum for most of the night, so you'll get fucked alot...but the amount of cum you take will be comparatively less.  Also depends on where you go...haven't been down to Brighton for that stuff in some time, so unsure of the scene nowadays.  If you come up to London, the best times to get properly bred are lunchtimes and catching guys after work on their way home.

• Upvote 2