Desperate for anonymous loads

BritishCumdump

I've been too busy this week to fulfil my usual cravings and quotas as an anonymous cumdump. I got so needy for spunk today that even though I only had 30 mins after work before a mate was supposed to come round, I messaged the first blank profile near me on grindr and begged him to come round and breed my pussy. 
I got into my jockstrap and a harness, unlocked my front door, and waited ass up, blindfolded on the bed for him to arrive. He came in, just some uni student by the sounds of it, slapped his cock against my hole a few times, then spat on his dick and slid it into me, fucking me as hard as he could but stopping occasionally (probably to keep from cumming too quick). Then there was knocking at the front door. My friend had arrived really early. 
There was hesitation from my breeder but I told him to ignore it and begged him to keep fucking me, that I needed his seed inside me. More knocking. I started getting nervous that my mate would try the door and find it unlocked and let himself in and find me getting fucked hard in a harness and blindfold. The fear must have made my hole clench a little as the guy told me that my cunt was so tight, he picked up the pace and it wasn't long until I heard those magical words "I'm gonna cum" and I felt his cock twitch a few times as he unloaded what felt like a gallon of spunk in me.
Once he was sure I had every drop inside my guts he slapped my ass, got dressed again and headed out the way he'd come in. I didn't want to keep my mate waiting any longer so threw the blindfold off, grabbed some jeans and a shirt and put them over my jock and harness and went to let my mate in. He asked why I was barefoot and who the guy that had just left was but I just told him "a friend" as I began to feel some of the stranger's cum start to leak out my hole and down my leg.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 5