Have you ever been propositioned by a stranger while you were out in public?

When I was in my 30s I had quite a few hit on me but I was too shy to act on it. One memorable time was a very cute guy on the streetcar who got off at my stop and followed me into the grocery store to  gave me his number. I was dating a guy at the time so I didn’t follow through. Was tempted 

• Like 2

In my youth- many times … not sure if it was because I was younger and cuter then … or because it was the 80s

one time walking yo the subway late one night I was cutting through the area then known as “the block” where all the hustlers hung out I was propositioned by one of the well known local TV anchors …. He wasn’t my type and it was late so I said no

• Like 1

Unfortunately, just once at a Wawa gas station.  I pulled in  to fill up my tank, and this very cute guy got out of his car at the adjoining pump.  He had his shirt off, this is Florida, so driving without your shirt off is fairly common.  I went to pump my gas and I saw a sign saying, "pay inside, cash only".  Okay, I thought, no big deal. I went inside and paid cash, and went back to my car to pump my gas.  The cute guy was now in his car, and said something I could not hear.  When I went over his pants were down and he had a massive hard on, and said something like "do you see anything you want".  He told me he was new to Tampa, but I could follow him back to his new place.  I was in my car in a New York second, I followed him back to his place and he forced me to do unspeakable things (actually I volunteered).

It was one of the few times, over all these years, where I was totally oblivious to the potential of someone offering me sex.  I look back fondly at that encounter.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

If "propositioned" means a very tall, well dressed, handsome man jerking me off through my trousers on a Piccadilly Line train on the London Underground in 1987, during morning rush hour. A hot little tradie boy watched him do ths (we were all pushed together by the heavy crowd on the train) and got off at the same stop as me.  The guy who jerked me off never said a word and didn't really even make eye contact with me. It was hot and VERY dangerous.

Tradie boy (a bricklayer if I remember right) and I had sex later that day in the stairwell of a car park near my office on my lunch hour, and hooked up a couple more times since he lived around the corner from me. 

• Like 3

- a jogger coming up to me to say "nice dick" on my way to work.

- the staff member of the buffet on a train who closed the buffet car so he could fuck me in the train toilet

- often groped / kissed when working hospitality

- random man following me in a supermarket.  Ended up going to his house and he bred my ass

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My 1st experience was as a young/youngster. I just loved fishing in the local park near to where I lived. There where some large bushes with walk through paths to get to small open spots where you could fisch. Very camouflaged. One time, it was summer, I walked over to the bushes to enter, when I passed an older senior person. We looked at each other as we passed and he said hello to me in a very friendly and smiling way. I did not think anything about it and disappeared into the bushes to get to the fishing spot. After about 20 minutes I could hear someone come towards me because the bushes made noise. I was that senior guy and again he said hello and asked me if he could watch me while fishing. I said he was welcome. He started to ask me questions about my fishing and I did answer them without being suspicious. It was summer and warm so we both where wearing shorts. I was sitting so he came down sitting next to me. He started asking me questions about my fishing and slowly mixed in none fishing questions. More private questions. And I answered them not thinking anything about it. Then he started asking me if I had been approached by other guys while fishing in the passed to have some fun I did not understand him at first simply because I was still very wett behind the ears. But when I looked over to him he made clear to me what he meant. He was playing with his cock though his shorts and was clearly not wearing underpants. I could see the tip of his semi erected cock looking at me. I got a shock and became excited at the same time. Did not know what to do but just kept looking at this guys cock. Did not want to run away because of all my fishing gear with me and because my cock was getting rapidly hard. He would see that. So I kept sitting there with a hard cock and blushing. As the guy noticed that I did not scream nor ran away he came more on to me and moved over close to me. He touched the inside of my leg rubbing it gently and when he noticed that I did not move he slid his fingers up my shorts leg touched my rockhard cock and started stroking it. The feeling was incredible and so exciting. He got more bold and slipped my now fully erect cock out of my sporting shorts leg and told me that I had a very nice cock. Before I could say anything he came down on me and slid his warm mouth over my cock sliding all the way down giving me head and making sure that I did not come to quick. He asked me If I liked that and I could only nick my head. he then asked me if I would like to tough his cock to and take it in my mouth... that would be fare he said. So I did. First he pulled his shorts down to his ankles and asked me to do the same. I do recall that when I came down on his cock he pulled his foreskin back and I saw a glancing head with fluid coming out at the tip. And that the smell of his cock was similair.. a bit more potend to mine. I wrapped my lips around his cock, felt and tasted my first cock. He moaned said yeahh... and pulled me on top of him in 69 position taking my cock into his mouth. We kept on giving mutual head.... but he was controlling me so that I did not cum to quick. He told me what to do with his cock, wanking, sucking until he was going to orgasm and made us both shoot our cum at the same time. That was also the first time I tasted someone else his cum and not my cum. He really drained my bals.

After that 1st time I have met this senior guy on many occasions at my fishing spot and later at his place. And I also got a nose for cruising hotspots and noticing out when men where looking at me in a different way and I knew that they where interested in having sex with me. And I did have sex with them all the way sucking, fucking and cumming everywhere, woods, toilets, basements, public swimming pool. And after that... cruising grounds, cottaging, beach, autobahn parkings.

When I thing back at my first gay contacts at my youngster age, I would love to turn back time and be that age again. The beginning of sex was sooooo fucking hot and more exciting.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My 1st experience with this happened when I was about 20 and had just started cruising for encounters with men. I was shopping at a Cub Foods, I kept passing a good looking guy who was about 30 who was obviously flirting with me, we wound up blowing each other in the washroom.

The most uncomfortable time, and I did not act on it was at a fast food joint in Nebraska, the kid didn't even look 16 and I was in my mid to late 30's, I was driving cross country on I-80 and stopped for the night, I walked across the parking lot from my Motel to whatever franchise was next door, I didn't really pay attention to the kid when he took my order, but once I had my food he came into the dining room with a drink, sat at a table where I could easily see him stared at me and started playing pocket pool in a totally obvious way.

• Like 1

I've been propositioned many times. I guess these days its most memorable when its unwanted because if bad timing. its seems that as of late I get publicly hit on when I'm Taking Care of Mom.  I remember being on a crowded bus with mom and this hung guy kept rubbing his dick against my hand and smiling. 

I have a lot of stories though. I miss the times when I could act on the proposal. 

• Like 2