Have you ever been propositioned by a stranger while you were out in public?

On 12/2/2023 at 4:24 PM, hntnhole said:

Was any of this filmed ????????????  Sounds hottttttt .... 

Well, it's WaWa, so anything is possible.  I doubt it's the first time there has been a guy with his pants down in that "pumping area" so to speak.🫢

• Haha 1

When I was like first starting to go out to bars sometimes guys would buy me drinks. I was easily trusting and a few times they had definitely spiked my shot they gave me with something that made me feel real drunk and foggy real fast. 

I remember one time in particular where I drank something and the next thing I knew there were multiple guys watching and rubbing themselves while someone had their hands down my pants and fingering my hole. Pretty sure several guys took turns fingering me that night haha I honestly loved it. 

Way too many years ago while I was at Disney World in EPCOT, "Vinnie" came up to me, asked a question and we began chatting. Which turned into a long day around the park until he had to leave to catch his flight back to NY. But not without exchanging contact information. A long time ago before texting and instant messaging and social media.

Have to believe it still happens.

15 hours ago, SomewhereonNeptune said:

Way too many years ago while I was at Disney World in EPCOT, […] Which turned into a long day around the park

Given that the topic is being propositioned for sex by strangers, we’re not letting that pass without some details, buddy.

i have done this a lot purposely, but i have been used like a street whore accidentally a few times where the men who picked me up and fucked me just assumed i was a little hooker lol i cant stand still for a full minute on a few roads without men trying to rent me. i’m told i just look like a street whore

I've had that happen a couple times, where a strange Man would come up to me, and mention that he fucked me in an adult theater or bookstore video room, and that he wanted a repeat. We were nowhere NEAR a bookstore of adult theater, so, without hesitating (as I was alone), I took one guy into an alley (late night), where it was dark and deserted, bent over, and he fucked me so long, that I thought he was never going to cum in me (he's been drinking), but when he did, he flooded my guts pretty well. I licked his cock clean afterward, of course, and he was like "Thanks, slut, I needed that!"

Other time, I was leaving a gay bar, pretty tipsy, and a guy that I hadn't seen before, followed me out, and asked for a blowjob. Who was I to say no? We went between a couple parked cars, and I sucked him off, swallowing his load, of course!

Much easier, when I was younger, and guys liked that I looked in my late teens, when I was in my early 20's...sigh...

Walking home from the Eagle at closing.  I notice a guy on the other side of the street who is matching my pace.  He grabs his crotch, and I grab my ass.  He just nods his head and I follow him down an alley where he railed me raw.  Not a single word was spoken. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

I used to hang out at a buddies apartment in WeHo between double shifts at a restaurant.  I’d arrive and shower and then walk to the market in gym shorts and a tank top.   First time a guy slowed down and asked if I was working.   It wasn’t far from an area w hustlers.   I said no, not working.   But a few days later when I did the same thing it happened again.  I leaned in the car window and asked the (decent looking) guy what he was looking for and he replied “an ass like you got -to fuck”.  I took him back to the apartment pulled his 7” and fat dick out and sucked it while I wiggled out of my gym shorts. Then he bent me over the sofa and fucked me and blew his load.   He handed 20 bucks and walked out.   It happened maybe 3 more times that summer before I stopped working the double shifts.  I confessed to my buddy w the apartment and he was totally cool- said it happened to him at least once a month and he (a top) made some extra cash if the cruisers were looking to get fucked.  Which lead to us being fuck buddies for a while.   

• Like 2

On 12/5/2023 at 1:07 PM, Aidsbait said:

i have done this a lot purposely, but i have been used like a street whore accidentally a few times where the men who picked me up and fucked me just assumed i was a little hooker lol i cant stand still for a full minute on a few roads without men trying to rent me. i’m told i just look like a street whore

Lucky you.  

14 hours ago, DumpHere said:

I used to hang out at a buddies apartment in WeHo between double shifts at a restaurant.  I’d arrive and shower and then walk to the market in gym shorts and a tank top.   First time a guy slowed down and asked if I was working.   It wasn’t far from an area w hustlers.   I said no, not working.   But a few days later when I did the same thing it happened again.  I leaned in the car window and asked the (decent looking) guy what he was looking for and he replied “an ass like you got -to fuck”.  I took him back to the apartment pulled his 7” and fat dick out and sucked it while I wiggled out of my gym shorts. Then he bent me over the sofa and fucked me and blew his load.   He handed 20 bucks and walked out.   It happened maybe 3 more times that summer before I stopped working the double shifts.  I confessed to my buddy w the apartment and he was totally cool- said it happened to him at least once a month and he (a top) made some extra cash if the cruisers were looking to get fucked.  Which lead to us being fuck buddies for a while.   

That is hot. Now I have a hard-on and it's all your fault.

• Piggy 1