Why do some bottoms push the load out in the toilet after getting bred?

VersatileBreeder

Tonight was one of those nights where I just lucked out. 

Got hit up on Sniffies by a very hot bottom (not plastic hot, just naturally hot) who wanted a long session, just like me. We agree to meet and this beautiful 31 year old Colombian guy shows up at my door an hour later. Exactly my favorite body type- short, toned and a little hairy. And a nice, humble guy as a bonus. 

We get naked, had some insanely hot sex. I fucked him in every position, even picked him up and fucked him. Soft, hard, slow, deep, hit the sides, all of it. The two of us were in complete ecstasy for the entire hour was in his ass.

Finally, I started pounding hard and grinding into him deep. I could tell he was in a haze of ecstasy but was also reaching his breaking point… so I pulled the trigger and exploded a huge load deep in his hole. 

We laid there for a couple of minutes, then he jacked his cock and came within about a minute. First thing he did was get up, go into the bathroom and empty my load out in the toilet. I’ve noticed several bottoms do this. I’m just wondering why.

I’m not judging or shaming it, I just don’t understand why. From what I’ve seen/heard, it seems like bottoms who enjoy getting bred want to keep the loads in them for as long as possible. 

So just out of curiosity, if you are a bottom who regularly empties a top’s babies out right after being bred, do you care to share why? I’m very interested to know.

• Like 1

I like to keep the load in me but sometimes after I have been pounded hard my pussy can’t hold his load and I end up felching it out. I am sure if you polled most bottoms think of a man’s semen as a gift. They want to keep it. I wouldn’t take offense but your bottom could have been more respectful and not let you know he feltched.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

HEY 'topblkmale'!  From the looks of THAT potential cum-pumper you got there I'm betting you can get in in there REALLY REALLY DEEP!!  And I have had both types of bottoms, many of whom REALLY wanted my poz-load in them- and I would say its pretty common for a sub's ass to want to 'evacuate' after all that intense stimulation- so I think it is just as much about how well you can fuck a man (conrgrats to u VersatileBreeder) as it is about how soon a guy has to unload AFTER you have unloaded!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, xxbjn2 said:

sometimes the load just want's out, but I love to keep it in as long as I can and hope my body absorbs it.

Same, but sometimes I just love it when the load slowly comes out of my hole and either runs down my legs or wets my undies. 

• Like 1

I always like to hold it in but I have noticed a couple of different moments when I feel I need to expel the load. One is  some sort of response where my ass decides it has to expel its contents. The other though happens afterward when I am home full of stranger cum and the wife is asleep. In order to relive the moment and express to myself again just how much of a fucking cumslut I really am I like to feel and especially SEE how large a load my cheating ass was carrying. Then use it as lube so I can spray my unworthy bottom cum into the toilet.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I like to keep the load in me but sometimes after I have been pounded hard my pussy can’t hold his load and I end up felching it out. I am sure if you polled most bottoms think of a man’s semen as a gift. They want to keep it. I wouldn’t take offense but your bottom could have been more respectful and not let you know he feltched.

Actually, that's not felching.

Felching is when someone (often the top, but not necessarily) sucks the semen from the bottom's ass after the fuck is over. Simply expelling it, whether to the toilet or a towel or whatever, is not felching.

• Upvote 3

Nothing I love more then driving home after getting fucked and feeling the load(s) in my ass slowly dripping out. I usually try to call a buddy who only wants to play if you have 2 or more guys loads in you. He loves fucking a used cummy ass or if he fucked someone before me he likes me to sit on his face while he sucks the cum out of me.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

Never.. Love the feeling of my hole dripping. 

I do have a top that if I'm dripping he wants me to come over to look and play with his fingers my dripping hole then start licking and sucking my hole. He doesn't fuck he just likes to rim a dripping hole for a long time.. 

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, versamarried said:

I always like to hold it in but I have noticed a couple of different moments when I feel I need to expel the load. One is  some sort of response where my ass decides it has to expel its contents. The other though happens afterward when I am home full of stranger cum and the wife is asleep. In order to relive the moment and express to myself again just how much of a fucking cumslut I really am I like to feel and especially SEE how large a load my cheating ass was carrying. Then use it as lube so I can spray my unworthy bottom cum into the toilet.

When Iwas cheating on my bf It was so hot to climb in bed with him with a strangers cum in me...He eventually found out as there was always a prominent scent in the morning from the semen marinating in my ass......It turned him on and he would eat my ass in the morning and then kiss me deep so i could taste it. Many times he would also fuck me....Cum and ass juice as lube

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4