Only interested in preloaded ass

Davidc

I really get off on fucking my boy, Drew’s pre-seeded hole. We regularly group fuck with our mates and I always go up him last. There’s something primal, animal about fucking his loaded arse. The fuck I enjoy the most is when I get my buddy, Steve over to fuck him. He puts Drew on his belly, mounts him and fucks him. He makes direct eye contact with me as he’s fucking and says something like “mate, I’m pumping a fucking massive load up your boy's arse” He pulls out and tells me “go on mate, shove your cock up your lad’s arse, enjoy my sperm lubing his hole” I then mount Drew and fuck my load up his hole while Steve watches. Man it feels so horny - I gotta get Steve over tonight - I need Drew’s seeded hole on my cock.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

On 12/21/2023 at 4:53 PM, Bokkierob said:

I really get off on fucking my boy, Drew’s pre-seeded hole. We regularly group fuck with our mates and I always go up him last. There’s something primal, animal about fucking his loaded arse. The fuck I enjoy the most is when I get my buddy, Steve over to fuck him. He puts Drew on his belly, mounts him and fucks him. He makes direct eye contact with me as he’s fucking and says something like “mate, I’m pumping a fucking massive load up your boy's arse” He pulls out and tells me “go on mate, shove your cock up your lad’s arse, enjoy my sperm lubing his hole” I then mount Drew and fuck my load up his hole while Steve watches. Man it feels so horny - I gotta get Steve over tonight - I need Drew’s seeded hole on my cock.

Well, we did it last night. Steve came over. I was lucky cuz he hadn't cum in a few days and his balls were full. I got Drew's ass ready - I rimmed him for ages so he was good and wet. We put Drew on his belly and Steve mounted him. My head was between Steves legs so I got a great closeup view of his cock pumping Drew's hole. I licked Steves balls and Drew's balls in turn. Steve grunted "mate, I'm gunna breed yer boy" I could see his balls tighten and I watched his shaft pulse as he pumped his sperm up Drew's hole. He pulled out and some of his cum leaked out. I mounted Drew and stopped up the leaking cum with my cock and shoved it back up Drew's ass. Fuck he felt amazing. Steve's sperm is well thick and is was still hot, fresh from his nuts. My cock and balls were covered in Steves seed and I shot real fast - mixing my load with Steves. Awesome fuck!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

8 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

Well, we did it last night. Steve came over. I was lucky cuz he hadn't cum in a few days and his balls were full. I got Drew's ass ready - I rimmed him for ages so he was good and wet. We put Drew on his belly and Steve mounted him. My head was between Steves legs so I got a great closeup view of his cock pumping Drew's hole. I licked Steves balls and Drew's balls in turn. Steve grunted "mate, I'm gunna breed yer boy" I could see his balls tighten and I watched his shaft pulse as he pumped his sperm up Drew's hole. He pulled out and some of his cum leaked out. I mounted Drew and stopped up the leaking cum with my cock and shoved it back up Drew's ass. Fuck he felt amazing. Steve's sperm is well thick and is was still hot, fresh from his nuts. My cock and balls were covered in Steves seed and I shot real fast - mixing my load with Steves. Awesome fuck!

Damn!  Am I jealous of Drew.  That sounds like an awesome time!

• 2 weeks later...

To the OP, I'd guess that almost every raw Top would prefer to fuck a well-bred Hole full of loads off Cocks previous to his.  I know I would. 

The fact is though, that at least some guys have to have fucked the bottom in order to fulfil that pleasure.  I think it's a bit on the narrow side to simply dismiss a Hole because it hasn't been fucked full of Sperm from several Cocks quite yet.  Maybe the bottom only got to the fuckjoint a few minutes before the OP did.  Maybe this, maybe that, maybe whatever - it's not reason enough for me, at least, to refuse to fuck the guy.  

As Iker80 mentions above, there is simply no better lube than loads off previous Cocks, and most Tops will agree.  That said, some guy has to be the first of the night .... 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

As Iker80 mentions above, there is simply no better lube than loads off previous Cocks, and most Tops will agree.  That said, some guy has to be the first of the night .... 

Not only the first fuck but the first breeding too. It sometimes take three or four cocks will I get the first load in my ass.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, hntnhole said:

To the OP, I'd guess that almost every raw Top would prefer to fuck a well-bred Hole full of loads off Cocks previous to his.  I know I would. 

You might be surprised. I know any number of tops for whom a preloaded ass is a major turnoff. (I'm agnostic on the issue - would be happy to do either for a top depending on his preferences.)

16 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

You might be surprised

That possibility always, always, always exists, at least for me.  Just because I happen to like whatever, doesn't mean every other guy does.  

• Upvote 2

Luckily there are a few of us that like both fresh and preloaded hole! I've even stated on multiple threads I never ask a man if he has loads in in his hole unless I'm already balls deep in his hole.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

Luckily there are a few of us that like both fresh and preloaded hole!

Well said.  I don't ask, since if possible, I indulge in the infamous "taste-test" anyway.  But even if the bottom hasn't taken any loads yet, it wouldn't put me off.  Lots of Tops like to rut in any number of Holes, and then find their favorite again and Breed in that one.  Put another way, raw Hole taking raw Cock is - in and of itself - a very special thing. 

Loads off previous Cocks just makes it even more thrilling than it already is.  

9 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

Luckily there are a few of us that like both fresh and preloaded hole! I've even stated on multiple threads I never ask a man if he has loads in in his hole unless I'm already balls deep in his hole.

I'll take either a loaded up hole or a fresh one.  Both feel great for different reasons when I unload.  As long as we both enjoy the breedin, that is what counts.

• Like 2

A preloaded hole is a BONUS, NOT a requirement for me. If I'm first, hopefully I can be last too! 😍 (And THAT would be a requirement for any man with whom I was in a relationship! I'm going to give you your first load of the day. You can take as many loads as you want during the day and evening. But I'm going to give you your last load(s) of the day to remind you whose hole that really is...)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

6 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

A preloaded hole is a BONUS, NOT a requirement for me. If I'm first, hopefully I can be last too! 😍 (And THAT would be a requirement for any man with whom I was in a relationship! I'm going to give you your first load of the day. You can take as many loads as you want during the day and evening. But I'm going to give you your last load(s) of the day to remind you whose hole that really is...)

That’s the baseline rule for my boyfriend also. He loads it first (if he feels like it) but always last. I took 8 loads at the cruising bar last night and he was already asleep when I got back so he woke me up by entering my ass and then fucking a couple loads into the sloppy mess. He loves preloaded hole.

• Like 1