Evening of Debauchery at the Bathhouse

BlkBear77

Me: Black Bear, 46yr, Salt and pepper hair, & bald

Partner/Pig: White bear, 53yr, Gray, & Bald

Normally I don't write or post about the experience with my partner, with respect to our relationship. But I think our latest experience is an exception to that rule. 

We haven’t been to the bathhouse together since before COVID, and had been avoiding going due to the risk till this weekend. With the holiday upon us, we decided to have an evening  of debauchery there. Before leaving, I had my Piggy Partner put on his chain collar and cock cage. He presented his cage for me to lock it, and then kneeled for me to put his collar on. And then we were off.

When we got there we had to wait for a room to come available. But  we began the evening in the hot tub, where he began to massage my legs and back. As I had been at the gym earlier doing my Leg Day exercises.  Which felt so good.  (What I hadn’t noticed until later was my Pig, always walking behind me in deference to my Dominant position on this outing. He even informed me that they were looking on with envy of the situation.)

We sat in the sauna for a bit, and then tried the steam room and couldn’t find a seat. So we checked out the dark area. By this time our room finally became available.

After securing our stuff, we revisited the steam room and finally got a seat across from some guys enjoying a blowjob. My Pig reached over to feel my dick hardening, he then  leaned over and began to blow me. At this point a crowd seemed to be forming around us and the other couple. Among these was a Latin guy who seemed very interested in us and quickly offered his uncut cock. Which I motioned for my Pig to start sucking. The Latin started making out with me, and then motioned for us to go have 3some. I checked for consent from Pig, who agreed.

We returned to our room, where the Latin guy (who spoke little English) laid down on the bed, and My Pig returned to sucking him off. I climb on to his chest and trapped him under me. And offered him to start sucking me off. We stayed like this for a few minutes, but things shifted, as he wanted to fuck. I quickly found myself on all four with the Latin guy positioning me. Which quickly became a struggle to get him to slow down on entering me, as I don’t get to bottom as often as I like to. (Generally I get it from my Pig when I don’t have it in a cage.) Finally got them in properly, and he began to rough power fuck me. Before I had taken a break. He motioned My Pig into position on top of me, and he then began to fuck My Pig, in the same way (I said to my My Pig. “See why I said Slow down”). But soon he wanted my ass again. Rolling me onto my back and placing my legs on his shoulders, he re-entered me, and fuck away. This was better but still rough. My Pig leaned down and  kissed me, and supportively as this assault on my hole continued. Soon the Latin guy slowed to a stop. I wasn’t certain if he had come in me, but he was done. He thanked us and left. My pig laid down next to me and snuggled me. I whispered to him, “ How were enjoying watching me get fucked?” He replied, “It’s hot, but I enjoy it more watching you fuck,” before kissing me again. 

After a little time to recover and enjoy our snuggle, we split up to wander around to see what we could find and enjoy. Before long I found him at the glory hole walkway, and positioned myself to receive another of his delightfully skilled blowjobs. Watching the happenings around us before reaching a point, I patted him on the head with a smile for his good service. And continuing on.

It was likely 20 minutes later I found My Pig again, lying in the communal sling in the Dark area. Once there, I rubbed his feet and then his hole, which was eager to get fucked. Which I did, but  the sling was set for someone much shorter than me. So this dance we were having with each other was to continue on as our evening connected.

Before we returned to our room and snuggled again. This time with the door open and My Pig’s ass on full display for all those passing by. As we lay there, My Pig began to lick and nibble at my nipples. Soon I was hard and lightly stroked myself, as guys walked by. Before long, the Latin guy came back by, and entered. In his limited english, he asked if I could fuck him.  I agreed and my My Pig shifted out of the way, and he climbed atop me and straddled me. Before sitting himself on my cock, and began to fuck himself and stroking along the way.  My pig is rubbing my legs. This was a very different experience from earlier, as I know the disadvantage that can happen for a bottom, when dealing with an unaware top. He soon let out a moan and stopped as I noticed some white at the end of cock in the low light. ( A response that I know other bottoms have had when I’ve been in the right space to stay hard for the fuck.)  He thanked us and left. I had yet to climax. My pig closed the door and returned to snuggle. As we laid there, this experience we just had thinking. Before long I asked My Pig to come with me and help with me trying to fuck some one else again, but with more support. 

I led My Pig to this bottom’s (Latin also) room I had noticed earlier, whose ass had this nice hairiness to it.  I climbed on top of the bottom and began to enter him, as I pulled My pig to start nibbling roughly on my nipples. The Bottom quickly began to moan and say “Yes” as I fucked his hole. Sweat was forming and dripping from me. The Bottom was moaning more as he enjoyed this fuck. I was growing closer to climaxing. Another guy entered the room and said “let me eat the load out of you when you're done.” A few moments later I finally released the load that I had into the Bottom. As the new guy told him to clamp down. I slid out as he moved to eat the load of him. 

I slipped off to the shower and then returned to the room. Before snuggling some more with My Pig. I soon felt sleepy. So I slapped his ass, and told him to go out and get a few loads in that ass. He laughed and left. I dozed for a while. I have no idea how much time had passed before My Pig returned, and joined me on the bed. He confirmed that he got a load, so we fell asleep together. 

Sometime later we woke up, and My Pig began to sniff at my pits, and run his hands across my nipples again. I responded back with some of the rough play that I know he likes. As this back and forth continued between us, it just heightened the desire that exists between us. I glanced at the mirror in the room, and then said to him, “I know how much you like watching me fuck. Especially when the one I’m fucking is you. This time you can do that in the mirror, while others can watch from the door.”

We opened the door to the room, and My Pig  rolled onto his side, as I entered his loaded hole, to remind him of who owns that hole, and how has fucked it more often than anyone. I don’t know how much time had passed, before I felt what I thought was my Pigs hand on my chest. I  opened my eyes from the blissed-out fuck to see a (latin Bear) in the room and asking to getting fucked too. We tried to form a train, but it didn’t work. He exited and I returned to fucking My Pig, His moan of pleasure of watching himself get fucked filled my ears again, as I fell into the bliss of fucking. Before once more another hand was once again at my nipple teasing it. Another (latin) man was there admiring us, before leaving. The sweat just dripped off me. My Pig shifted and opened his mouth, catching my sweat as it dripped off me into his mouth. Once I was slipping into bliss. Before once more I was suddenly aware of someone standing in the room who praised us, and smiled. I blinked and panted as they did, then he left as well. I turned to my My Pig and said, it’s nice to get the attention, but it's getting in the way. I shifted my foot and closed the door, and returned to fucking, and blissing out. Soon it became clear to me this wasn’t a fuck to ruin his hole, or to have the massive climax. This was a fuck to enjoy the experience of feeling, motion, and heat of each other. To be lost in that bliss of the moment and the connection we have for each other. The sweat just flowed off me as I soon filled his hole with my second load of the evening. And the love I feel for him, in the most physical way I could, and that I haven’t had with anyone else in my life.  

Love ya Piggy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2