Steamworks Chicago

Bottom Jim

It has been ages since I have been to Steamworks Las night I thought I woul give a try again 

Arrived about 2 and rented a room showered cleaned out and got ready Layed on stomach ass in the air.

in about 5 min I felt a hand on my ass Turned around and there was a hot Latin guy . He never said a word but just climbed on top. Shoved his bare dick in me and started pumping. After a few minutes he moaned and went in balls deep. Shot a huge load in me.

In total till midnight I got five loads in my ass. Sorry I was away for so long

• Like 15
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

I always had a great time there!

had a tall muscle boy start kissing me, reached under my towel and felt the PA.  his eyes got wide.  he dropped to his knees and started blowing me.  as soon as I was hard he backed right up on me.  that hole was hot, velvety, and talented.  pulled the cum out of me right there in the hallway.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2023 at 11:11 AM, mjkuhl said:

When in Chicago always visit Steamworks! 

I like Steamworks Toronto because it's in a modern building with nice cleaning facilities. The doors of the rooms are solid and with great locks, almost like a hotel.

Are all Steamworks bathhouses the same style? In Chicago and San Francisco?

Love steamworks. Went there on and off for years, then moved to Chicago for a bit. I didn’t always know the area, but I always knew how to take the redline to steamworks 😂. Hottest time I was there, after taking some loads, a really hot masculine guy wanted fucked really bad. We ended up putting on a show for everyone, which was new for me, but I liked it. I gave him my load after a bit in the public shower area that night. Will never forget that time.

On 12/28/2023 at 9:42 PM, ErikRaw said:

I always had a great time there!

had a tall muscle boy start kissing me, reached under my towel and felt the PA.  his eyes got wide.  he dropped to his knees and started blowing me.  as soon as I was hard he backed right up on me.  that hole was hot, velvety, and talented.  pulled the cum out of me right there in the hallway.

I can't blame him.  I can't blame you.  Steamworks is a great place.

• Upvote 1

Telling my age ... but I was at Steamworks back when it was The Unicorn.   I remember fisting a hot, blonde muscleboy with an ass that wouldn't quit.  We were in one of the larger rooms with probably 10 other guys.  I would fist for awhile, and then one of the guys would fuck him.  I would fist some more, and another one would step up and fuck.  This went on for a good while, until he put his hands up in a "time-out" sign.  He and I left and went back to his smaller room.  We partied and then went back to fisting and fucking.  Still one of the best asses i've had!  I briefly considered moving to Chicago because of that bathhouse....

• Like 4

On 1/6/2024 at 7:51 AM, hungry_hole said:

I like Steamworks Toronto because it's in a modern building with nice cleaning facilities. The doors of the rooms are solid and with great locks, almost like a hotel.

Are all Steamworks bathhouses the same style? In Chicago and San Francisco?

Chicago and Toronto are quite similar in age of building remodel.  I have never been to SW in San Francsico.  

Regardless of where I lived in the country, every two or three months, I would fly to Chicago just to check in to man’s country for a long weekend. Partied my ass off. Reveled in the debauchery. And then flew home again, totally exhausted and worn out.

But I’ve never been to the Steamworks there.

• Like 1

I was in Chicago for market day is about 10 years ago and visited Steamworks for the first time. With only sleazy dumps in my experience before hand, I was impressed as hell with the Chicago Steamworks. I’ve been back several times since, always on Market Days, and the place is always packed.