2024 Load Count

1 hour ago, iloveyournectar said:

I took 6 on new years day.  Located in northeast Ohio.  Resolution is to get as many loads as days in the year.  Cum help me out 🙂

This year I’m going to get as many loads as I can each day. Well done on the 6 loads. 

• Upvote 1

I took two today. I blew my papi and swallowed every drop, then kissed for a while till i felt him grow hard again.I used his cum as lube and sat on it until he filled me up. That makes 9 for 2024

I’ve given 11 loads as of today the 13th. 

I have a regular couple of twinks that I load up, so my bench is 6 bottoms for the moment: 

2 jocks 

3 twinks 

1 muscle daddy 

Edited by Calstock
Typo
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Calstock said:

I’ve given 11 loads as of today the 13th. 

I have a regular couple of twinks that I load up, so my bench is 6 bottoms for the moment: 

2 jocks 

3 twinks 

1 muscle daddy 

Thank you for your dedicated service of loading up those bottoms 😍💦

Ive never kept track of loads really, just estimated. But now I’ve installed a tracker and I’m keeping tabs on all the loads since it was my chance this year while everything is still fresh in memory.

Totals so far in 2024:

In ass: 30

In mouth: 2

with about 40 fucks behind these.

obviously all but 3 of the loads are from my sexcation in Gran Canaria, but I’m usually getting 1-5 loads per week when not traveling.

Next cumdump event is Darklands in Belgium then Snow pride in France shortly thereafter. 🐽💦

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NordicBtm said:

Thank you for your dedicated service of loading up those bottoms 😍💦

Ive never kept track of loads really, just estimated. But now I’ve installed a tracker and I’m keeping tabs on all the loads since it was my chance this year while everything is still fresh in memory.

Totals so far in 2024:

In ass: 30

In mouth: 2

with about 40 fucks behind these.

obviously all but 3 of the loads are from my sexcation in Gran Canaria, but I’m usually getting 1-5 loads per week when not traveling.

Next cumdump event is Darklands in Belgium then Snow pride in France shortly thereafter. 🐽💦

My Hero love to get half the action you do !

• Like 1

Slow start to the year in the first few days... about 6 loads, but then it picked up. I got load #24 three days ago. Now, that I'm back home, will go out tonight and do a cum-run: start at Reds at 8, move to Zoo at 10, go to Factory at midnight, and finish at Construction at 2 am. Will see where this goes !

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2