Reconnecting with my gay uncle

Part 5

Uncle Chester set up the game mat in the living room. Already, I knew this game was going to include a lot of contact. Some part of me thought it was deliberate. But perhaps a simple game would be fun. I hadn’t played Twister in a long time.

Uncle had a semi hard dick. It had calmed down since the bedroom, but it still had some energy in it. When everything was set up, he was stroking it a little.

“Alright Will you know the objective, right? Keep touching the correct dots without falling?”

"Yeah, I remember.”

“But the real trick to it is to try and position your body so you can make the other guy stumble. It can be pretty rowdy with the right players.”

“I see what you mean. I usually had a hard time keeping upright, so I didn’t think to try and knock others down.”

“I’m sure you’ll be limber enough to keep up with me.” He was playing with his cock more. It was getting harder again, despite having ejaculated earlier.

“So if we’re both playing, who’s gonna spin the dial?”

“I’ll be in charge of that. I’ll spin it for a while, then I’ll just call out random combinations when I can’t reach the spinner anymore. It’ll be the same thing. Now let’s get started.”

Uncle Chester proceeded to spin the dial. Right foot red. We both positioned accordingly, and then he spun again and called out the results. It started out fun. The two of us were trying to find positions that would keep us stable and laughing at the contortion attempts. Uncle was more limber than I thought. He kept up with my every move.

But as I initially suspected, it didn’t take long before uncle Chester’s dick started rubbing up against me. Every new move he called out caused it to rub up against me more, and each time it felt more erect. I was trying not to mind it. It was just his quirky personality after all.

As our bodies were getting intertwined with each new improvised move uncle Chester would call out I was having a hard time keeping balance. I was in a position where I was basically on all fours. Then uncle called ‘left foot green’. I was able to move my foot OK enough, but uncle had to swing his leg over me to plant his foot down. When he did, he ended up straddling me. It was humorous at first, but once he was situated his massive tool between his legs swung up to slap me in the ass.

“Oh, this is an interesting position. How are you going to navigate around my cock?“ He wiggled his hips a few times, causing his dick to slide between my cheeks and press up against my asshole.

“This would be easier if you didn’t have an erection, uncle. How are you still hard?“

“I take plenty of pills to keep me going. Gotta admit the heat coming off of your greased up hole is contributing to it.“

“Greased?“

“You still have a good amount of Vaseline from the shower down there, making your ass slippery.“ He then called out another limb and color. His arm ended up wrapped around my neck. His body ensnaring me further.

“Perhaps you should move it? It seems to be making the game harder with it poking me.”

“I have a better idea.“ That’s when uncle Chester, thrust his hips forward, and his cock abruptly plunged into my ass.

“Ah! Holy shit! Uncle, it went in! Your cock is in me!” The intrusion was quick and effortless; my lubed-up ass couldn’t give any resistance to it.

"Oh relax, Will. I’m just putting it somewhere safe so we can continue playing easier. Besides, that’s only half of my length.“ He called out another color along with the right foot. With our new positions, uncle’s hips went further towards me, and more of his length slid deep into my ass.

“Agh! Uncle Chester, we’re having sex! I know you like being naked, but I think this is crossing a line.“

“We’re not having sex. I’m just keeping it firmly planted in you for convenience. Believe me, if we were having sex, you would know. Your ass would be taking a very rough pounding. Besides, you were inside my ass earlier, and it was no big deal. Right now, my little friend down there is just popping in to say hi. It really likes you, Will. Your insides are so warm and inviting. You can handle the insertion just for the duration of the game, can’t you?“

“But uncle, you’re poz…”

“Yeah, that gives me an idea. Hey Will. How about we make this interesting? If I win the game, you let me fuck you and cum inside your guts. If you win, then I’ll give you a special treat later. Sound fun?“

It was hard to concentrate; the feeling of uncle’s cock inside me was making it difficult to play the game. Sure, it felt similar to the shower with the dildo, but this was my uncle's raw cock.

“Fuck me? Cum inside me? But won’t I get HIV?”

“Not if you win. You’re a young, fit man. I am fairly certain you can handle it. It’s a safe bet. I am getting too old for this game anyway, so I figured I’d put in some ridiculous steaks that I am sure I won’t achieve. Come on, don’t be so serious. We’re having fun, right?”

“I guess so.”

"Fantastic, then it’s agreed; if I win, I get to poz my nephew's ass."

Wait, did I actually agree to that? Before I could interject any further, uncle Chester called out a new position and ended up giving my ass another hard hump. His cock gave a hard knock inside me, causing me to grunt, half in pain and half in pleasure.

As the game went on, uncle managed to keep his cock inside me. There were some positions where I was able to pull my ass away slightly, but he was always keeping it in. A lot of the positions he called for caused his hips to plunge into me. His hips didn’t meet my ass though. His cock was too big for that. With each position change, he was more aggressive than the last, my guts got a bit of a beating from him.

“Agh, ah! Uncle, weren’t you supposed to wait till after the game before you fucked me?“

“Oh you silly boy, you think that is fucking you. These are just simple maneuvers to make the game easier. That’s not how I fuck. Here, let me give you a preview of how I fuck, so you’ll know when it happens.“

Uncle Chester pulled his hips away, and his cock slid almost all the way out. Then he gave a mighty thrust and jammed his cock all the way in.

“Ah! Oh god!”

He started slamming his hips into me, thrusting his cock in and out. My senses were immediately overwhelmed by the feeling of his massive cock demolishing my insides. He fucked like a jackhammer. He was very forceful and slammed his dick all the way down to the base. My insides were hurting as they were trying to accommodate the full length of him. I felt his balls slap against mine with each slam. The sounds his cock in my ass made were wet and sloppy. Taking a cock that big was definitely painful, but it also felt really good, and my body felt paralyzed by it.

“Oh, fuck! Uncle… that’s too much! Oh, God!“

He didn’t say anything; he focused entirely on the merciless drilling into me. It was like we weren’t even playing the game at that point anymore. He was focused on fucking me there in the living room. I couldn’t help but moan with each balls deep slam.

He was grunting every time his cock went all the way inside me. For such a skinny old man, he seemed to have unlimited energy. The sounds of my hole getting violated by his savage meat were lewd and gushy.

Then he stopped. It was like a switch was flipped, and he resumed how he was previously.

“See? That’s how I fuck. This right here. This is just simply keeping it snug inside of you.” He called out a new position and adjusted himself accordingly.

My mind was foggy. My ass was sore, and my heart was racing. What just happened? It was like he transformed into a monster just a moment ago. My body was on fire, and I was having a hard time keeping my balance.

“Uncle… that was…” I was out of breath.

“Yeah, I know. I was building up to unload pretty quickly there as well. Good thing for you, I wasn’t fucking you for real, or else you would be flooded with some highly infectious poz cum by now.“

“Uncle…” I was having a hard time getting my words out.

“…Please don’t cum in me.“

“Then keep playing the game, Will. You should put more effort in. As close as I am, there’s a good possibility I might shoot off in the middle of the action. Your ass feels so good. It’s definitely putting cracks in the dam.“ He called off a new position, and we both adjusted. The feeling of his hard cock deep inside me, gradually, thrusting with each move.

I had to think about how to get him to trip. He was keeping up with the game better than I thought. He was able to move between the dots on the mat while giving more thrusts with his huge cock. That’s when I got an idea. The next position called out I thrust my ass back into him thrusting into me.

“Oh, seems like you’re trying to encourage something to spill out. No complaints here, just surprised how eager you’re getting.”

It may have hurt more to slam my ass into his cock on the position changes, but if it could break his focus, I was gonna go for it. A new position, another ass thrust. Uncle was giving multiple more jabs each time, and I was meeting him in kind. He was having a hard time calling out new positions as his hips kept digging into me and I was bouncing back into him, I could barely stand it. But on his last position call, he was more focused on digging into me. I noticed he didn’t have his hand on the correct dot. While his cock was still burrowed into my ass, I managed to point out that detail.

“Ah… there. You loose uncle.” I motioned towards his improperly placed hand. His motions stopped, and then he noticed it too.

“Oh crap. Well, look at that.” Having realized he lost, he let his body collapse onto mine, pinning me to the ground. When he did, I felt his cock stab deep into me.

“Ow, agh!” I yelled a bit as my insides took a harsh skewering. Uncle was simply relaxing on top of me.

“You cheeky little man. You used your ass against me, didn’t you? Well, that’s definitely a creative way to win.” He seemed amused by my victory.

“Yeah, I think you can pull it out now…” I was trying to endure his length. It was far too big for me, even with the previous pounding he gave me during the game. Uncle took a moment to respond. Then he wiggled his hips back and forth, stirring me up inside. I grunted.

“I suppose so. Shame really. You feel so good Will.” His hip-wiggling stopped, then he slowly lifted his hips and pulled his massive snake out of me. It was such a relief to have it out. I sat up and rubbed my ass a bit. It was sore but I was still intact. Then the realization kicked in. My poz uncle had his cock in me. Oh my god that was so reckless. I could have caught it. I didn’t even know if I already had it depending on how much he dripped pre inside me. He also had a pozzing fetish, but that wouldn’t apply to me, would it? I was his nephew. He wouldn’t have that kind of agenda. A conflicted part of me admittedly liked the feeling of such a huge cock inside me, but that was family. Sure, I may have had mine inside him very briefly, but taking his in me was an entirely different ballgame.

"Hey, uncle Chester. Maybe we should do that again? You putting your dick inside me like that?”

“Did it feel bad? Did I hurt you too much?”

“No, it felt good, and it hurt a little, but I could handle it. But us having sex, well… doesn’t that seem wrong?”

“Only if it feels wrong. Did my cock feel wrong inside you?”

“No?” That didn’t feel like a simple question to answer. Sure, physically, it felt good, but I didn’t know how to articulate the nuances of the ethical… moral, eh fuck it, the messed up incest fucking we did. So all I could mutter was a simple ‘no’.

“Then there’s nothing wrong with us feeling good together. But I get you. I’ll stay out of your ass for now.” He grabbed his cock and wiggled it in front of me.

“But this fella may have other ideas, he he.” He sounded like he was joking, so I disregarded that last comment.

So, like nothing happened at all; we were back to how we were. Uncle and nephew naked around the house and occupying our time. I was still feeling sore in my guts but that eventually passed. We played other board games, this time no insertion required. Uncle stayed hard for a lot of the day. It was like he was saving it for something.

The evening came, and soon we were going to get ready for a night out. A chance to put some clothes on and see more of the city. Despite uncles mischievous behavior, I was still enjoying my time with him, but I was also looking forward to meeting other people and experiencing some gay nightlife.

When it was time to go uncle took me to his room and we spent time getting dressed. Uncle Chester was going through several things and couldn’t decide what he wanted to wear. He modeled a few outfits for me and eventually decided on black jeans and a leather vest. His jeans did nothing to hide his dick size. I could still clearly see its size and shape like a shrink wrapped sausage. He wore a harness underneath which looked out of place on his small framed body.

I put on the black pants he picked out for me and a black shirt. They were tight and showed off my entire form. They weren’t normally my style but if I was going to gay bars then I might as well get used to showing off a bit.

Uncle Chester rubbed me up and down, feeling how well the clothes fit. But really it seemed like he just wanted to touch me. I didn’t mind. I was growing more accustomed to how he behaves. And narrowly avoiding begging pozzed by him earlier, getting felt up was no problem for me.

We ordered an Uber to get to the bar district. There were plenty of places. Bars, street food vendors. It was a shady part of town and looked a little run down but in San Diego apparently most of the worth while gay areas were like this.

Eventually, we arrived in a part of town that had darker buildings with a more industrial look to them. There were a lot of leather daddy types on the streets in this area.

“Here it is, Will. One of my favorite places. I’m sure you’ll be popular here.”

We wandered to a particular building that didn’t have a front door. We had to go around an alleyway to find the entrance. I was nervous and excited simultaneously. I had been to gay bars before. But this one was in a hard-core part of town. We wandered to a rusted door in an easy to miss corner of winding back alley walkways. Before heading in, uncle was playing with my rear end. Then I felt a draft.

“Oh good, that does still work.” He had undone something back there, and now my ass was exposed. I tried to cover it up, but he zipped me back up.

“Chester, what was that?”

“Just an easy-access flap. I have a bunch of clothes with those. This pair is old, so I’m glad it still worked.”

I wasn’t too sure if I was going to be utilizing the flap, but it was kind of hot knowing I was wearing such a kinky pair of pants. I was about to go in when uncle stopped me.

"Oh, just one thing before we go. Don’t tell anyone you’re my nephew. If anyone asks, you’re my fuck buddy. It’ll be easier that way, alright?”

IMG_6251.thumb.png.76a5d3c44a2d96f7c42ca2c92e707758.png

Edited by Jaygusher
  • Like 18
  • Piggy 16
  • Thanks 1

So I am gathering that there is a total file size in terms of images that you’re allowed to post per topic thread. And I guess I have reached the maximum for this story. I can still post chapters, but I won’t be able to post anymore of the illustrations. Which is a shame, because I love the illustrations just as much as the writing itself. 

Edited by Jaygusher
  • Upvote 1

Great as always.

Love to see a new thread topic with a wonderfull illustration as a second part.

What will happen if william get pozzed by the other troll instead of his uncle? And if he famous among the aids old trolls whet chester will do? Hehehe

12 hours ago, Jaygusher said:

....I can still post chapters, but I won’t be able to post anymore of the illustrations. Which is a shame, because I love the illustrations just as much as the writing itself. 

@Jaygusher NEVER MIND THE ILLUSTRATIONS , which are HOT .....BUT YOUR WRITING MUST NOT STOP .... you are a gifted author who keeps us all hard and wanting .... keep it cummmming ... and make us cummmm :-)))  

KEEP GOING .... GIVE IN ... 

• Like 1