Created by a Trump supporter

The Paul Harvey heirs should sue both the creator and His Orange Hindness.

I hear he has shat this video or whatever you do when you post on his social media platform ironically named truthsocial.

Do you think we should remind the MAGAts that Paul Harvey originally produced that bit for a non-US organization? It was made for the Ontario, Canada Farm Bureau, so by MAGAt beliefs and definitions it is "tainted" with globalism.

Edited by NWUSHorny

• Moderators

I didn't make it through the first minute... they lost me at "grandchild".

An alternative explanation: God looked down on June 14th, 1946, and said "Oh gosh, will you look at the time? The eschaton is coming up right quick, I'd better get the Antichrist into the picture..."

• Haha 4
  • Downvote 1

Just had the opportunity to get back to this .... 

If ever there were a crystalline example of just how far down the garden path the "evangelicals" have been led by that hellish cretin, this mish-mash of garbage points the way.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

The Philadelphia Inquirer has an interesting article about Congealed Fat Mountain's approval amongst Evangelical Christians. i.e., snake-kissing Pentecostalists: [think before following links] https://www.inquirer.com/columnists/attytood/mlk-day-iowa-caucus-trump-haley-white-supremacy-20240109.html

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

Congealed Fat Mountain

ugh .... it's almost dinnertime, and I don't dare ... the description is simply perfectly vomatious .... and now I'm just not hungry anymore .... but at least I'm laughing !!

• Upvote 1

• Moderators
13 hours ago, LeatherScorpionFF said:

You mean to say you clicked play? 😮 Are you alright there darling? Everyone, I'm worried about @viking8x6, I'm going to call the Doctor to check him out 😆

I won't complain if he looks like Dr. Scorpio 😁

I think I have more than a bit of Elephant's Child in my ancestry. It's a double-edged sword, for sure...

https://americanliterature.com/author/rudyard-kipling/short-story/the-elephants-child

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, viking8x6 said:

I won't complain if he looks like Dr. Scorpio 😁

You tart @viking8x6, lol. Mind you, I would not complain either actually, phwoooooaaaaaar, sssssshhh 🤫.

35 minutes ago, viking8x6 said:

What are you trying to tell me here, that you want the fair skin on your bum cheeks to be spanked over and over till they become very warm and rosy red, and to have a part of your body pulled on until you end up with a big long trunk, oooooer, hahaha 😆 Hmmmmm, not sure all that spanking and pulling would be anywhere near enough to leave you feeling sated. Dr ScoooorpiioooohH, could you cum over here, please, LOL. 

*straightens oneself up and clears throat* ..... Thank you very much for the link, a great story with many a moral - I really enjoyed it! Right, now who else is for a spanking? 🤚

Edited by LeatherScorpionFF
extra text
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, LeatherScorpionFF said:

and to have a part of your body pulled on until you end up with a big long trunk

I think you mean "bigger longer". Most people seem to think it's already big and long. 😏

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

22 minutes ago, viking8x6 said:

I think you mean "bigger longer"

Yes, I meant that, the thought of rosy red cheeks caused me to make a mistake in my comment, the excitement of it all, lol. 

25 minutes ago, viking8x6 said:

Most people seem to think it's already big and long. 😏

Dr ScoooorpiioooohH, once again, could you cum over here, please.... viking8x6 has something he would like to show you 👅

40 minutes ago, funpozbottom said:

If God made Trump, I think we can all agree that God was never a competent hair stylist.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but... to be fair, when Hair Furor was a young man, he had a very nice head of hair and it was quite stylish. It's just that being the narcissistic sociopath that he is, he's never adjusted to losing his hair, hence the horrific combovers. Wonder why he's so angry about environmentalists? Because they got CFC's banned, which meant no more aerosol hair spray; he's reduced to using the "pump spray" kind and it clearly doesn't work as well.

• Haha 1

It is perfectly reasonable to believe that God made Donald Trump. There is ample precedent; God also made warthogs, naked mole rats, and baboons.

But Trump was not born the thing he is - he was once a young child with the potential to become a good, decent, honest, admirable adult. His ruin is the work not of God, but of Man. And he is one of Man’s masterpieces of ruin.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2