Anonymous Sex

Faithboy

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2024 at 3:41 AM, Faithboy said:

Is there a reason anonymous sex feels like the best kind of sex between men?

In an anonymous sex encounter I can incorporate the other guy into some hot fetish of mine. Once I get to know a person the dynamic changes because now instead of a body they are now a person. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Yeah, anonymous sex is so dehumanizing (not in a bad way imo) It's just bodys coming together in lust. My favorite kind of sex is unprotected anonymous fucking with total strangers. So fucking hot and it feels so right 😉

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6

On 1/11/2024 at 3:41 AM, Faithboy said:

Is there a reason anonymous sex feels like the best kind of sex between men?

Sure there is:  anonymous fucking removes all the barriers we normally associate with interacting with others.  

We neither know nor care to know their names, what their issues are, what their lives are like, on and on.  We only care that they're our sexual brothers-in-the-life needing what we have - and we need what they have.  Other than the most basic human instincts; behaving decently, not harming others, etc, is all we need to observe.  This is particularly obvious in the fuckjoints, where a T can rut in Hole after Hole - a form of "connection" or even validation for both the T and b. 

I wouldn't call it "dehumanizing", as Mammut does above:  I see it the opposite way.  It's completely "humanizing" to share our sexual depravities with each other.  All the cultural bullshit gets checked in the locker, right along with our clothes. 

The act of celebrating our Lusts with other men - holding the same Lusts, one after the other, is an affirming, uplifting act that benefits and reinforces the 'personhood' of each guy.  No names, no faces, often no talk at all -  just the sexual exchange of expressing our basic sexual needs.  

Edited by hntnhole
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 2

I agree wiith @hntnholein that anonymous sex isn't dehumanizing.  It is depersonalizing though. It just 2 or more guys sucking and fucking with no names, no shared info except maybe what they want in the moment. Sometimes it's even through a gloryhole or in a dark room so there isn't even faces. It doesn't make it any less affirming and fun.

There is a flip side however. Having a deep emotional bond with a partner can be very deeply rewarding.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, myDNA4u said:

Having a deep emotional bond with a partner can be very deeply rewarding

Completely true:  There is nothing as fulfilling as sharing one's life with a man you truly love with all your heart and soul, in all aspects of life (including the sexual aspect).

Next month will be the 17th anniversary of the passing of my best friend, my lover, my life-partner, my 'everything'.  Sharing sex in the fuckjoints is one thing; having it all is the most wonderful fantastic event that can happen to - well - any human being. 

I miss him .... 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Completely true:  There is nothing as fulfilling as sharing one's life with a man you truly love with all your heart and soul, in all aspects of life (including the sexual aspect).

Next month will be the 17th anniversary of the passing of my best friend, my lover, my life-partner, my 'everything'.  Sharing sex in the fuckjoints is one thing; having it all is the most wonderful fantastic event that can happen to - well - any human being. 

I miss him .... 

I know anniversaries like that are painful.  Try to take comfort it the memories of the good and even bad times you shared.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, myDNA4u said:

I know anniversaries like that are painful.  Try to take comfort it the memories of the good and even bad times you shared.

Thanks for the kind words .... The actual "pain" has faded, it's just more crusted-over now.  I've never been one to wear my sorrows on my sleeve.  

• Like 1

I love breeding in general, but glory hole breeding is so hot.  Getting sucked and then he turns and slides on me..Love it.  Especially when he pushes back and takes my cum deep inside.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

Sex without intimacy is one of the most basic biological and physiological needs of humans. And those most basic needs have to be met before we desire intimacy. 

Sexual intimacy is part of a love and belongingness need of humans. And these needs can only be addressed after the biological needs are met and even after the needs for safety is met. Check out "Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs" where he discusses the levels of human needs for fulfillment.

[think before following links] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs

There are different levels of intimacy (think of levels of intimacy from "acquaintance" through "long-term spouse"). You could consider learning someone's name as low-level part of intimacy. 

Of course, when great sex and great intimacy combine into one experience, THAT's powerful!

• Like 4

I am not into men. I am into being their tool for pleasure. Cock and cum are all this pig is ever interested in. That's why I fucking love the gloryhole. Darkroom is awesome too but there isn't one nearby that I know of. 

The depersonalization that comes with anonymity through GHs, understall encounters and internet arranged 5 minute "blow and goes" are something I deeply crave. It pulls a trigger that nothing else does. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Turbocs37 said:

The depersonalization that comes with anonymity through GHs, understall encounters and internet arranged 5 minute "blow and goes" are something I deeply crave. It pulls a trigger that nothing else does. 

I totally agree with Turbocs37. I'm just a sperm pig. Normally on my knees at a dark spot at a rest area. As an easy cum gutter. I do not see the men I suck. I just feel their cock dumping their load down my throat. And that gives me the ultimate happiness

Edited by CumdumpAmsterdam
  • Like 2

I agree with the sentiments along the lines of basic, animal, carnal lust / desire and that "anonymous sex" helps two humans easily fulfill that animal instinct of spreading our seed (or receiving it). We should try not to over think this one (it scratches an itch), wink.

• Like 1