4 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

A good bottom will:

Be Willing and ready to be seeded

Will compliment my cock while I’m riding his asshole

Will beg me to pump my sperm deep inside his ass

will thank me for breeding him

Will keep my seed in his chute after I’ve loaded him

HELL YEAH! 
The lucky bottom should ALWAYS thank the gracious top for choosing him to share his delicious cum load with. To be ungrateful for that is totally disrespectful. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

A good bottom will:

Be Cleaned out

Be Not too tight - if he’s got a super tight asshole he will stretch it open with a butt plug before being fucked

will immediately spread his legs and present his holes for my cock

will obey my orders

Will push back each time I thrust into his hole 

Will moan with pleasure while I’m fucking him

Words for a bottom to live by!

I do

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

A good bottom will:

Be Cleaned out

Be Not too tight - if he’s got a super tight asshole he will stretch it open with a butt plug before being fucked

will obey my orders

Desire more cock & cum?

Depends on the dynamics and the desires/needs of both (or more) parties. On a personal level it is all about an attitude/mindset of subservience thus way much more than just the physical act of bottoming. I think I might be rather different from others in general in this respect. Also, one of the most important factors for me is the bottom forgets he even has a dick, I find that most distracting and interrupts the natural flow. Being there to serve a Man who is much more than just a Top is paramount. 

Top.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

A good bottom will:

Be Cleaned out

will obey my orders

I'm a YES to all of these points. An y plans to visit Brighton soon? Especially the sauna on a Sunday? 🙂

A good bottom should be willing to submit and please. A good bottom should do more than enjoy taking dick, they should crave it. They should need it more than the food they eat, they should give up everything in their cock lust

Bottom here

Being able to read the mood and adapt quickly. I've come into rooms where the top is standing and nude and approaches me as I strip, and I guess he is more assertive and I go with his actions as he uses my body for his pleasure. I've gone into rooms where the top is nude and sitting or laying down, and I assume control of the situation and work his body for his pleasure. I get pleasure in being nude, hot skin against skin, wet messy action so any way the interaction occurs is a good time for me.

bottom

I am primarily a top, but can be more versatile if the chemistry is strong and I desire him raw inside me. When the chemistry is strong, and we are both into each other physically, it’s much more enjoyable. I appreciate a bottom that enjoys being a raw bottom; when a bottom derive pleasure from submitting his body to me and my desires. I like bottoms that are not in a rush or too demanding. I often enjoy slow fucking where I can edge myself several times. The bottom should be receptive to my verbal commands and segregation, if I choose. Telling him how good he makes me feel, and possibly calling him a cock and cum slut, among other things. 

Of course, being cleaned out and ready at a moment’s notice to submit to take raw cock with the motivation to receive the top’s cum. I also enjoy bottoms that act flirtatious and slutty. Ones that understand their body is meant for a Dom Top’s pleasure. 

A bottom that is more vocal while being breed is nice; moaning and telling me to fuck him and fill him with my cum. Of course, a bottom that is physically desirable definitely adds to my pleasure. 

If I can make the bottom cum hands free, that reaffirms I have done my job properly. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, LeatherScorpionFF said:

Depends on the dynamics and the desires/needs of both (or more) parties. On a personal level it is all about an attitude/mindset of subservience thus way much more than just the physical act of bottoming. I think I might be rather different from others in general in this respect. Also, one of the most important factors for me is the bottom forgets he even has a dick, I find that most distracting and interrupts the natural flow. Being there to serve a Man who is much more than just a Top is paramount. 

Top.

^^This!!^^

i don't think many guys delve into the psychology behind their sexuality, but i still think it a major factor whether one is aware of it or not.  To me, the driving force behind who and how we are is the bigger part of sex. i think there are enough general things we have in common that we end up with general descriptors like "Top, bottom, versatile, Dom, sub, etc.."  But i believe those are just labels, that we have to open the individual package to get to the real ingredients. Those may have similar ingredients in common, but no two guys are alike. 

To me, an advantage of an ongoing dynamic is it lends it self to exploring and getting to know the details of a person. i look at hook up sex like fast food and relational sex as (potentially) a gourmet meal. It's not a perfect analogy, but makes for distinction. Though, having said that, i have experienced some profound hook up sex where the chemistry was so profound the bond was almost instant and strong. But that's pretty exceptional in my experience. i find it usually takes time to get into the deeper layers.

For instance, when i try to explain to a potential hook up  that "i don't have a cock," and sometimes attach a pic where i'm tucked for visual emphasis, they either think i'm nullo or a transperson.  When i further explain that: "yes, i have a penis, but i don't have a "cock," many guys tend to glaze over and take on a "whatever" attitude. Then i lose a big portion of guys when i try to put it in heteronormative terms that: "i'm like a guy with a clit and a pussy."  Even if i hasten to add that i am not a transperson or even fem, those words trigger conditioned responses in a lot of guys.

Some of my perspective comes from years of being married to a woman (my story is all over BZ, i won't go into detail here) where we were both bottom and sub, but i felt constrained by my conditioning to play the role of a top, even though it went against my wiring/nature. i learned how to do it pretty well because i could relate to her in many ways... not to being a woman, but to being a bottom with some sub thrown in. i'd go down on her clit, but she did not want to cum that way. She'd literally beg me to penetrate and fuck her when she got to the point of orgasm from having her clit used. i can relate. i have a FB Who has been breeding me a couple of times a week for 4 years and He likes to suck on my penis, but never to make me cum. Out of 100's of fucks, He has never made me cum from touching my penis... He just uses it to make me hornier for His Cock.  When He first wanted to suck me, i hedged and told Him i'm total bottom... but He doesn't see me as having a "cock" or "dick," He only thinks of it as a means to make and keep me horny for His Cock and His Orgasm... which is perfect for me. 

my ideal relationship is one where there is one Cock and one hole for it. Only He has seed, only He fucks, only He has an orgasm from Cock use.  my seed and orgasm are the ones He plants inside of me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

But i believe those are just labels, that we have to open the individual package to get to the real ingredients

It's similar to reading a book by an author one isn't familiar with:  Sure, it's a "book", but the chapters, and what's within those chapters that makes the difference between a ho-hum author and a "wow' author .... 

• Like 1

Thank you very much @tallslenderguy for such an eloquent response to what I had to say. I found myself nodding and saying out loud; that's true to.....

19 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

but no two guys are alike.

A big shame to hear that you lose a big portion of guys when as you say have triggered conditioned responses when you use certain words.. However, although quantity has its place it is all about quality at the end of the day, isn't it. 

19 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

my seed and orgasm are the ones He plants inside of me.

Perfect mindset!  👌

Thank you once again for a thoroughly enjoyable spot on read to part of what makes me tick. 

Edited by LeatherScorpionFF
missing letter
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I've topped all kinds of guys. From the closeted guys who just lie down, pull their pants down a bit and let me fuck them with maybe the occasional growl or grunt, to the guys who want to kiss, hug and make love. Nervous first time or low experience guys who take time to open up, or guys who my dick just glides up them. I've had good times topping all kinds, but the one thing he's got to do is give his hole for a complete fuck, no messing around, a good bottom is there to be fucked and he wants that specific top to feel his dick and his fucking style. My dick needs to go in him and I need to pump it until I cum. I want to fuck him for my pleasure at the speed and length of time I need for the best orgasm, and don't want to be stopping and starting, or pulling out to cum or anything like that. Interrupting the fuck because it hurts is ok, but other than that the guys has offered his hole for another man to fuck and should just take it properly until he cums.

That's what makes a good bottom. He lets you fuck him your way and he enjoys it. What makes a great bottom is a whole other thing, but any good bottom can be a great time when you're horny and the situation and attraction is right.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1

mostly bottom 

I like to have my hole clean and ready at any time, usually have at least 1 load before leaving the house from my partner

and the best part, I can take it all, my hole can accommodate huge cocks, 2 at a time and even fisted if in the mood and yet it remains tight

my tops love it when I am milking their cocks with my ass muscles.

writing this as I am getting ready for whatever and whoever my partner invited to use me over the weekend 🐷

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Iker80 said:

I've topped all kinds of guys. From the closeted guys who just lie down, pull their pants down a bit and let me fuck them with maybe the occasional growl or grunt, to the guys who want to kiss, hug and make love. Nervous first time or low experience guys who take time to open up, or guys who my dick just glides up them. I've had good times topping all kinds, but the one thing he's got to do is give his hole for a complete fuck, no messing around, a good bottom is there to be fucked and he wants that specific top to feel his dick and his fucking style. My dick needs to go in him and I need to pump it until I cum. I want to fuck him for my pleasure at the speed and length of time I need for the best orgasm, and don't want to be stopping and starting, or pulling out to cum or anything like that. Interrupting the fuck because it hurts is ok, but other than that the guys has offered his hole for another man to fuck and should just take it properly until he cums.

That's what makes a good bottom. He lets you fuck him your way and he enjoys it. What makes a great bottom is a whole other thing, but any good bottom can be a great time when you're horny and the situation and attraction is right.

Fuck yeah it’s what our jockpussy is for bro