First Time Bottoming in 7 Months

Around the middle of 2023 I took a break from hooking up with random strangers. I had a not-so-great experience during a gang bang I had set up for myself, and with the increasing numbers of fakes and scammers on apps like Grindr, I decided enough was enough.

I spent about 6 months playing with women before my craving for cock once again became too strong to ignore. Late in the year I found myself back on BBRT, Twitter, Sniffies and Grindr, browsing and chatting with guys but not meeting.

All that changed recently when a pic of the biggest, most beautiful black cock I have ever seen popped up in my Grindr messages. It was 10 inches and thick and attached to a tall, skinny mid-20s guy. We chatted for a bit, and before I knew it I was inviting him over. Unfortunately, since I had had no intentions of meeting anyone I never replaced my douche, so we agreed it would be head only. He walked in, peeled off his clothes and sat down so I could kneel between his legs. I licked his shaft up and down, making it twitch against my tongue. I reached up and played with his nipples while I worked his balls and his cock got hard against my face.

At last it was too much. I had to have him in my mouth. In one motion I swallowed that gorgeous cock to the root. It was like riding a bicycle - I hadn't forgotten a thing. I'll admit, I was surprised that my throat opened as readily as it did after so long, but in no time my tongue was caressing his balls as his shaft filled my throat and cut off my air supply. I worked my head up and down, slobbering all over his cock as I squeezed and twisted his nipples.

It was then that my rustiness showed itself: I began to tire. My neck hurt from bobbing up and down, and before long I had to stop. His cock trailed long strings of saliva as it slipped out of my mouth. Not one to quit, I took him in my hand and turned my oral attention to his nipples. It didn't take long before he announced he was going to cum, and I dutifully took his shaft back down my throat and let him pump his load directly into my stomach.

After cleaning up he dressed and prepared to leave. On his way out the door he only had one thing to say: "Next time, I want that ass." Deal!

Fast forward to yesterday. I was perusing Grindr, my freshly cleaned-out hole twitching with the need for cock, when he messaged again. Less than 30 seconds later he was on his way. I felt my own cock stiffen at the prospect of feeling him balls-deep inside me.

He arrived, and after some deep throat head to get him good and hard I bent over. I had pre-lubed my hole and rubbed some on his shaft as well. The tip of his cock entered easily, but my sphincter muscles had tightened after 7 months invasion-free, and he had to work the rest of his cock in a little at a time. I forced myself to relax - alas, I also had no brown bottle to help, something I need to rectify - and before long I felt supremely full, the warmth of his thighs pressing against the backs of mine.

I locked my feet around his calves as he began to slide in and out, slowly first but with an increasing urgency. It momentarily crossed my mind that maybe I should have eased back into bottoming with a smaller-hung guy, but as my hole opened I threw that thought aside and concentrated on enjoying the sensation of once again getting fucked by a big, raw cock. Before long he announced he was going to cum. I squeezed my hole around his shaft to milk every last drop out of him. I felt the pulses as he filled me with spunk.

But he didn't pull out right away. Instead he rocked back and forth, sliding his softening cock in and out of my hole. Ii found myself hoping that he would get hard again and give me a Round 2, but alas he slipped out and stood up to get dressed. I swung around and took his cock in my mouth, and realized just how much I had missed the taste of cock and cum and ass all mixed together.

He cleaned up and left, but not before we agreed that he would come back on Thursday. This time I've promised to have my hole pre-stretched and pre-loaded by a few other tops so he can churn the loads and add his own. So if you're in central Connecticut and know of any raw tops, send them my way, would you?

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

4 minutes ago, hungry_hole said:

It would be interesting to know what went wrong with your gang-bang. It may help others

Nothing major. Had a couple of guys show up who just wanted to sit and watch. Since I was blindfolded it was a bit unnerving. But with all the flakes out there it was inevitable that I was gonna take a break, anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2024 at 5:16 PM, bentover4u1972 said:

...It momentarily crossed my mind that maybe I should have eased back into bottoming with a smaller-hung guy, but as my hole opened I threw that thought aside and concentrated on enjoying the sensation of once again getting fucked by a big, raw cock....

@bentover4u1972 - WELL DONE in sharing this exploit with us... 

I highlight the remark of your regarding SIZE .... I can only speak for myself BUT find that my ass opens up much better with a truly huge cock, rather than a medium one, which doesn't reach all corners :-)) 

it sounds ridiculous and I am not a "size-queen" but unless a cock is truly HARD & BBig - it doesn't do it for me ... and nothing beats when the cock slides through your second ring and makes you scream with joy ... 

You are lucky to have found such a great, hot stud - sounds like a "keeper" - and even better, that he loves the idea of BBreeding you after you already took numerous loads - perhaps with him you should plan /organise a gang-bang, where he makes sure that each and all, who walk through the door, BBreed & GO .... :-)) 

HAVE FUN and share the development with your new F-BBuddy :-))

I am sure others would love to hear how it develops too :-))