Who needs college when you have your parents cocks

Gor213

On 2/13/2024 at 2:04 AM, SlampaBay said:

Hot af but someone tell what the “small metal teardrop” thingy is.

I thought it was that metal rod you stick in your cock, its kind of a small tear drop, been a while since one has been slid in my slit an up my cock

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Newportbottom said:

I thought it was that metal rod you stick in your cock, its kind of a small tear drop, been a while since one has been slid in my slit an up my cock

Maybe.  But he puts it up to, and maybe in, his ass.  And what’s with the gemstone-at-the-end-of-the-rod thingy?  I mean, these fags sound fancy but gems on a sound?

4 minutes ago, SlampaBay said:

Maybe.  But he puts it up to, and maybe in, his ass.  And what’s with the gemstone-at-the-end-of-the-rod thingy?  I mean, these fags sound fancy but gems on a sound?

Yea, would need to see it. Fancy fags, chuckled. 

• Haha 1

sorry for the delay, been super busy with midterms hope y’all enjoy

A few hours later we had just had dinner and I had an intense craving for more cum. I tried to beat my dick so I could eat my own load, but my cock was totally soft and wouldn’t get hard.

I then remembered the flesh light in the shower. The bathroom was empty and I went into the shower praying that my father had left a load in it. Getting on my knees I grab the flesh light and held it to my mouth. As I lifted it up the bitter taste of seman hit my tongue. I licked it up viciously trying to get every last drop.

Once the flesh light was empty i grabbed the half finished bottle of water I had from dinner, as I drank it I reminded myself to ask dad if he could get new water since all the bottles in the closet had tasted strange. I half thought they were moldy because I always felt weird after drinking them. 

After finishing the water I was going to change into some pjs but as I opened the drawer the pink thong caught my eyes. I looked at it for a second before getting the sudden urge to put it on.

As I slid the thin thong on I felt the string press between my cheeks. The front pouch just covered my flacid cock and balls. I walked to the mirror and began admiring how good my ass looked in the thong.

Just then the door opens and my after walks in wearing only a pair of jeans. I can see not only the numerous tattoos covering his hairy body but also his massive nipples rings sticking out of his puffed up nipples.  The only thing he had on his upper body was a thick industrial chain around his neck with a large lock on it.

“Hey son I’m gonna be heading out to meet some friends. I'll be back in a few hours” he said as I stood mortified.

“Oh looks like you found your step dads  welcome gift you how’d you like it” he said as he walked up to me pressing his bare chest into me and grabbing my one of my ass Cheeks with his huge rough hand.

“Um it’s alright I guess” I mumbled out in horror.

“I’d say it’s more than alright on you son” he said with a smirk as he pushed on my buttplug.

“I’ll see you in a few hours, don’t have too many guys over while I’m gone” he said with a chuckle.

I just stood there for a while mind racing. My dad thought I was some kind of sissy that wears thongs and butt plugs. Hell I am a sissy wearing a thong and a buttplug, but strangely that didn’t bother me, in fact it turned me on. 

My dad had thought that I was dressing up to get fucked, my ass definitely looked good enough to be. I began mindless playing with the plug again. I couldn’t really be thinking of getting fucked, a few days ago I thought I was completely straight. But when I looked down and saw the stream of precum flowing through my flacid cock and thong I knew I needed to get fucked.

I had heard that Grindr was the gay tinder and so I decided to at least check and see who was on there. I took some pictures of myself in the mirror and made my profile.

As soon as my profile was set up messages came rolling in from tons of pictureless accounts. I ignored them and tried to find someone I thought was attractive. 

I soon settled on a large hairy man who claimed to be 6’5. I messaged him and while waiting for a response browsed through the messages I’d already received.

Most were bland and basic, one word texts or people begging to suck my cock. One of the messages was different though, it said 

“I can tell you’re craving cock you stupid whore” 

Though in all honesty what drew me in more was the picture of a massive 6 in cock with it.

“ I think I might be” I responded 

“Then come get some” and with that he sent his address. 

Without thinking I threw on a pair of shorts and a shirt and walked out the house. He was only 5 blocks away so it was a short walk over.

As I rung the doorbell I realized I had no clue what this guy looked like. But I put the worry out of my mind as I was buzzed in with a deep voice saying

“Third floor 2nd door faggot”

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 2

I made my way up the stairs and was met with a tall and somewhat scrawny man in his 50s. He was wearing only basketball shorts through which I could see the outline of his cock.

“I knew you’d come slut” he said as he opened the door

I just stared back unsure of how to respond.

“Well get that fat ass in here cunt” he yelled pulling me inside. 

“Strip now” he commanded once the door was closed.

I began taking off my clothes but he stopped me when I got to my thong.

“Leave that on” he said as he began fondeling my cock.

After a minute I was still totally soft and he look at me quizzically before saying “ you’re fucking high aren’t you you little druggie whore” I shook my head no mumbling that I’ve never done drugs

“It doesn’t matter what you say I can tell when a boy is high, oh well I hope whatever your on works well with t or else you’re in for a bad time”

“What’s t” I asked 

“Don’t worry it’s just gonna make sex ten times better” he said as he guided me to the couch where he sat down, pulling off his shorts, revealing his cock.

It was like I was in a trance, the second i saw his cock I instantly gobbled it up. Push myself hard on it even as my gag reflex resisted.

“Fuck you’re a horny slut” the man said as he pulled my plug out and began to finger my hole. After a minute I felt a burning sensation followed by a feeling of emptiness.

“Please fuck me” I begged the man who’s name I didn’t even know.

“Fine faggot” he said as he got up, shoving me onto the back of the couch.

I felt his cock that was now wet with my saliva running between my cheeks. He lined his head up to my tight hole and began to slowly push himself in. I had never felt like this before, it felt like a strange pressure at first but soon it began to feel amazing as his cock pressed up against my prostate. He soon bottomed out before quickly pulling all the way out and slamming back in. As he did so my mind went blank while he jackhammered his cock into my hole slamming into my cum button. I felt the pleasure course through me.

He soon started to slow down before leaning forward and asking me “where do you want my load boy” 

“Inside me daddy please fill me up I need your dirty cum” I had no idea where that came from before remembering that was what one of the bottoms in my dads videos asked for. 

“That’s a good whore I’ll get you nice and full” he moaned before thrusting in hard. I felt his cock twitch, but I had expected to feel his cum more than I did.

As he pulled out he pushed the butt plug in before pointing to the door.

“Out faggot” he said commandingly.as I tried to gather my clothes he shook his head saying “walk home in just the thong like the slut you are”

I was scared walking down the road in just a thong but also kind of aroused. It was dark enough where I wasn’t in plain view but the few people I crossed on th sidewalk stared in what I thought was awe or horror.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 3

Chris (dad) flashback

I had always been a good Christian man, I waited till marriage, treated my son and wife well and made sure to go to church every day. That’s where I met Andrew.

Andrew was a huge man, probably around 6’2 with a well muscled body, not of a body builder but more like someone who had done a lot of physical labor.

He had his ears pierced and what looked like the holes for septum and lip piercings as well. He had tattoos on his hands and neck which lead me to assume that he had them all over his body.

His type weren’t unheard of at the church, convicts who had found the lord in prison or the like. I was not given any details, but my priest asked me to help him adjust to the church and community.

We first met over lunch where he told me that he was from New York. At some point we got onto the topic of his muscles. He offered to show me the ropes at the gym because I was on the scrawny side.

When I saw him at the gym the next morning I was struck. He was wearing only a tight white tank top and running shorts. His body was covered in hair and tattoos and I could see his huge bulge. 

“Hey there chris you alright buddy” he asked 

“Yeah fine” I said shaking myself

“Well let’s get to work then” he said slapping my ass as we walked inside the gym.

Two hours later I was exhausted. 

“Wow I didn’t know I could be so tired” I said 

“Yeah I like to get nice and sore before work every morning” Andrew responded

We were making our way over to the locker room when I  saw that they were closed with an out of order sign.

“Damn guess I’m gonna have to shower at home” Andrew said 

“Shit I don’t have time to go home and shower before work” I added

“You’re welcome to come shower at mine Chris” Andrew responded 

“That would be great”

As I walked into Andrew’s apartment I realized it was a lot nicer than I thought. I guess I had assumed he would live somewhere trashy but his apartment looked newly made and decorated.

“Fuck” Andrew groaned taking off his sweaty tank top. “ I’ve only got one shower so I hope you don’t mind doubling up, don’t worry it’s plenty big”

“Oh ok” I said as he pulled off his shorts revealing an overfull dirty jockstrap.

“I’m gonna grab some water you go get it started, it’s just through the bedroom” Andrew said as he walked to the fridge

I went through his bedroom into the bathroom and was surprised to find a full walk in shower with several shower heads and attachments. I nervously striped as I thought about all the other times I’d been naked with other guys. It had never phased me before, why now. 

After I pulled the last of my clothes off I was reminded why I was nervous as Andrew came into the bathroom. I realized that both of his nipples were pierced with large thick crescents. He smirked at me as he pulled off his jockstrap revealing a 7 inch flaccid cock with a giant piercing. It was resting on equally huge balls that swung as he walked.

“You like what you see Chris” Andrew said as he grabbed my rock hard 7 inch cock “ha look you hard is the same as me soft, though I’m still thicker”

“Um no im not gay” I stuttered out 

“Sure you aren’t” Andrew said as he bent down invading my mouth with his tongue. At the same time he slid one of his fingers into my asshole.

I had never felt like this and began moaning into Andrew’s mouth as he pulled away.

“Get in the shower now whore” he ordered to which I mindlessly followed

“Bend over” he said as he pushed me down so my head was against the wall of the shower.

“Now I’m going to clean you out, hold until I tell you to let go” Andrew said as he inserted something I couldn’t see into my hole. I felt a sudden pressure and fullness as my stomach began to fill. Andrew pulled the nozzle out of me and began pushing on my hairy gut.

As he pushed I couldn’t help myself and let go releasing all the water. 

“I didn’t say let go faggot!” He screamed as he grabbed my balls and squeezed hard. I was hit with a shocking pain but all I could do was moan. 

“ oh do you like that slut” Andrew said as he guided me out of the shower. 

Once we were out he pushed me to my knees where I was met face to face with his massive cock. It had grown to about 9 inches and still was only semi hard. 

“I think you know what to do," he said as his piercing touched my lips.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 3