Cancelled Flight Leads to Being Turned By Poz BBC

I like where this is going and keep checking for updates multiple times a day. If looking for ideas, I could see 2 possible outcomes...

1. The flight is further delayed allowing Adrian more time to work Riley over, maybe finding some other guys to join in.

2. Adrian follows Riley home and gets another crack at Riley's ass, and maybe a brother we have yet to meet.

• Upvote 2

Parts 3 and 4 didn’t disappoint after being hooked by parts 1 and 2. I especially enjoyed the description of him getting his cherry popped, from the initial push of the head all the way through the pain and on to the point where it’s pure bliss; the point where your ass feels like a pussy that just wants to be fucked. 
Well done. 

• Upvote 2

• 5 weeks later...

I laid next to Adrian, as he wrapped his big muscular arms around me, and held me close to his body. I could feel his soft cock nestled against my ass, which was still leaking his cum. His poz cum I reminded myself. What the fuck had I done.

I tried to fall asleep, but I was restless, fighting the thoughts in my head and had a tough time falling asleep. Meanwhile, Adrian was out cold sleeping next to me. I could not believe I was spooning with a gay man, with his cock resting against my freshly opened ass. Eventually, after what felt like several hours, I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up, after what felt like I had just fallen asleep. I felt something hard poking at my ass, and I was trying to remember where I was and what was going on. 

"Baby girl is finally up. You were out cold, must have been exhausted after Daddy fucked that ass last night. We need to get going soon, but Daddy wants another crack at that ass before we go."

It all came running back to me, and I remembered I was in some strangers hotel room, and what was poking at my ass was his hard cock. My asshole felt wet, and I remembered it was full of two of this guys cum loads. Poz cum loads. My body shuttered at the thought of poz cum being in my ass. 

"What's going on fag boy. I can see your brain going a thousand miles an hour. I bet you have a lot of thoughts in that head right now. Thats perfectly normal for a freshly turned white fag boy. Tell Daddy what you're thinking". 

I explained to Adrian that I was nervous as hell about getting HIV, and I couldn't figure out why his cock felt so good in my ass, even though I was straight. I began to tear up and sob, telling Adrian that I couldn't be gay.

"Listen to me boy. You can tell me you're straight all you want, but the way your ass turned out for my big black cock last night, the way you were begging for more dick, and the way you were pushing that tight pussy back trying to get more cock in you, told me all I need to know. You are 100% a new white fag boy for black cock. You may have came into this room last night straight, but you are leaving as a fag boy. You're gonna be begging for cock the rest of your life. The faster you accept that the more fun you're gonna have."

I continued sobbing into my pillow, mostly because I knew he was right. My ass was twitching. Adrian had been teasing my hole with his big hard dick as he was talking to me, and I could only think about how I wanted it in me. 

"Do you want Daddy to fuck that ass again? I can feel that hole moving with my big cock. I think you want me to breed this pussy again. Is that what you want slut?"

"Ye....yeah Daddy", I responded.

"Yeah Daddy what? Tell Daddy what you want fag."

"Fuck my pussy. Fuck me with your cock. Breed my ass with your cum stud." I was drunk again, thinking only of Adrian's big cock in my ass. All common sense had gone out the window. 

I felt Adrian's body turn onto his back, pulling me with him. Adrian pulled me up so I was sitting on his chest. I looked down at him, and I could see he had his phone out. He was recording this. "What the fuck" I thought to myself, as my heart raced and I panicked. 

Adrian told me he was recording me begging for his cock, that way I could not try and deny I wanted his cock in the future. "Daddy is gonna hold onto this in case you change your mind in the future. That way the whole world can know you are a little gay slut". At this point I didn't even care anymore.

Adrian continued recording, telling me to look at his phone. "Do you wanna be Daddy's little slut boy?" "Yes..." I responded. 

"Do you wanna ride Daddy's big cock?" Again, I said "yes", almost begging. 

"This is whats gonna happen. If you ride Daddy's cock, you are agreeing to be Daddy's little sex toy. I'm gonna Poz you. I guarantee it will happen. I'm gonna train that ass to take Daddy's dick, and any other dick Daddy wants to give you. You will be at my beck and call to take dick. Is that what you want?". 

"Mmphh...ye...YES DADDY", I eagerly responded.

"Then get that tight ass on Daddy's dick and fuck yourself", Adrian responded with a little laugh.

I reached back and grabbed his cock and worked the big mushroom head to my hole. My ass was still leaking the two loads that Adrian had put in the night before, so lube wasn't even needed. I sat down and slowly impaled myself on his cock. I slowly slid down the big cock, my ass sore from the night before. I winced from the pain of his cock re-entering my hole, but kept sliding down his cock. 

"That's right fag boy, ride that cock. Daddy can't wait to train your faggot ass."

Before long I felt Adrian's pubes scratching at my ass cheeks, and I knew I was finally balls deep. The pain went away and was replaced with pure pleasure. This unlocked something inside of me, and I began bouncing up and down on his dick like my life depended on it. I needed another big poz load in my ass.

"Look at my baby boy riding that cock. You're a fucking natural slut. Keep that up you're gonna get my load real quick fag". I noticed Adrian still had his phone out, recording me fucking myself on his cock. "What do you think that girlfriend would say if she saw you riding my big cock. Do you think she know's you're a fag?" he asked me. 

I didn't answer, and kept fucking myself on his cock. "Answer Daddy's fucking question. Do you think that girlfriend knows you're a cock whore?" 

"No..no sir..she thinks.. I'm straight sir" I answered, trying to answer between breaths as cock slammed into me.

"Used to be straight. You're a cock whore now boy", he answered back.

This encouraged me more and I kept bouncing up and down. Before long, Adrian's breathing went ragged and he grabbed my hips and forced me down on his cock. I felt his cock swell up, and then start throbbing another load into my ass. "Mmph fuck yeah fuck boy. I'm putting more poz babies in that tight ass" Adrian roared out as he came. 

After Adrian came I sat there on his softening dick, feeling what felt like another massive load in my hole. "Fuck I love that pussy" Adrian told me as I sat on his cock. "Clean me up boy. We got a plane to catch".  I saw him put the phone down next to him, no longer recording. 

I climbed off Adrian's cock, and cleaned his cock and balls with my tongue. As I cleaned his cock, Adrian told me what was gonna happen next. 

"When we get to Georgia tonight this is whats gonna happen. You're gonna dump that worthless girlfriend of yours. Is she meeting you at the airport?" he asked. 

"Yes Daddy", I responded.

"Good, we can save even more time. You will tell her before you even leave the airport. Tell her you are done, and then you will text me. I will be waiting in the parking lot. I will give you a ride from there"

"Yes sir" I responded, not even giving a fuck at what he had just told me to do. I didn't care anymore. 

After I finished cleaning his cock, Adrian got up and got into the shower. I laid on the bed, with his cum dripping from my ass and running down onto the bed. I didn't know what to do while I waited, so I just laid there, not wanting to piss Adrian off.

I heard the shower turn off and Adrian came out and got dressed. I watched as his big soft cock bounced in front of his big muscular body. "Fuck this guy is built" I thought to myself as I watched.

I must have zoned out, because before long I felt something hit the bed. Adrian had tossed my clothes, phone, and wallet onto the bed. I almost forgot he had taken them the night before. I noticed that Adrian was still holding my boxer briefs, and he was pulling the fabric apart so it ripped into two pieces. 

"My fag boys don't wear boxer briefs boy. You will go commando today. Daddy will get you some proper undies when we get home. Get in the fucking shower and clean up. Don't you dare push any of those loads out of your hole. I want them leaking out of your ass as you sit on the plane today. Maybe one of them will get you pregnant" Adrian told me, laughing as he told me I would get pregnant.

"Also, no fucking cumming until Daddy tells you. I want you horny all fucking day. Is that clear" he commanded. 

"Yes sir" I got into the shower and felt my hole. It felt so swollen and puffy, but I did not see any blood or anything on my fingers, so there must not have been any damage to it. As I got out of the shower I noticed that Adrian had left several large hickeys on my neck. I got dressed, and I realized there was no way I was going to be able to hide them. "Fuck it", I thought to myself. 

After I was dressed I checked myself out in the mirror. I was wearing my short light blue running shorts that only went to mid-thigh and black t-shirt. The hickeys were noticeable as hell. Not wearing any underwear felt weird as hell also, but I figured I would get used to it. I guess I really didn't have a choice. 

When I came out of the bathroom Adrian was gone. I saw my phone had a new message from "Daddy". He must have put his number in my phone before he left. I opened the text message and read it: "I'm going over to the airport fag. Get your shit and meet me there". With that was a video. The one he had just recorded of him fucking me. 

I grabbed my backpack and went to meet...Daddy? That sounded so fucking weird to think in my head. 

• Like 11
  • Piggy 7

I laid next to Adrian, as he wrapped his big muscular arms around me, and held me close to his body. I could feel his soft cock nestled against my ass, which was still leaking his cum. His poz cum I reminded myself. What the fuck had I done.

I tried to fall asleep, but I was restless, fighting the thoughts in my head and had a tough time falling asleep. Meanwhile, Adrian was out cold sleeping next to me. I could not believe I was spooning with a gay man, with his cock resting against my freshly opened ass. Eventually, after what felt like several hours, I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up, after what felt like I had just fallen asleep. I felt something hard poking at my ass, and I was trying to remember where I was and what was going on. 

"Baby girl is finally up. You were out cold, must have been exhausted after Daddy fucked that ass last night. We need to get going soon, but Daddy wants another crack at that ass before we go."

It all came running back to me, and I remembered I was in some strangers hotel room, and what was poking at my ass was his hard cock. My asshole felt wet, and I remembered it was full of two of this guys cum loads. Poz cum loads. My body shuttered at the thought of poz cum being in my ass. 

"What's going on fag boy. I can see your brain going a thousand miles an hour. I bet you have a lot of thoughts in that head right now. Thats perfectly normal for a freshly turned white fag boy. Tell Daddy what you're thinking". 

I explained to Adrian that I was nervous as hell about getting HIV, and I couldn't figure out why his cock felt so good in my ass, even though I was straight. I began to tear up and sob, telling Adrian that I couldn't be gay.

"Listen to me boy. You can tell me you're straight all you want, but the way your ass turned out for my big black cock last night, the way you were begging for more dick, and the way you were pushing that tight pussy back trying to get more cock in you, told me all I need to know. You are 100% a new white fag boy for black cock. You may have came into this room last night straight, but you are leaving as a fag boy. You're gonna be begging for cock the rest of your life. The faster you accept that the more fun you're gonna have."

I continued sobbing into my pillow, mostly because I knew he was right. My ass was twitching. Adrian had been teasing my hole with his big hard dick as he was talking to me, and I could only think about how I wanted it in me. 

"Do you want Daddy to fuck that ass again? I can feel that hole moving with my big cock. I think you want me to breed this pussy again. Is that what you want slut?"

"Ye....yeah Daddy", I responded.

"Yeah Daddy what? Tell Daddy what you want fag."

"Fuck my pussy. Fuck me with your cock. Breed my ass with your cum stud." I was drunk again, thinking only of Adrian's big cock in my ass. All common sense had gone out the window. 

I felt Adrian's body turn onto his back, pulling me with him. Adrian pulled me up so I was sitting on his chest. I looked down at him, and I could see he had his phone out. He was recording this. "What the fuck" I thought to myself, as my heart raced and I panicked. 

Adrian told me he was recording me begging for his cock, that way I could not try and deny I wanted his cock in the future. "Daddy is gonna hold onto this in case you change your mind in the future. That way the whole world can know you are a little gay slut". At this point I didn't even care anymore.

Adrian continued recording, telling me to look at his phone. "Do you wanna be Daddy's little slut boy?" "Yes..." I responded. 

"Do you wanna ride Daddy's big cock?" Again, I said "yes", almost begging. 

"This is whats gonna happen. If you ride Daddy's cock, you are agreeing to be Daddy's little sex toy. I'm gonna Poz you. I guarantee it will happen. I'm gonna train that ass to take Daddy's dick, and any other dick Daddy wants to give you. You will be at my beck and call to take dick. Is that what you want?". 

"Mmphh...ye...YES DADDY", I eagerly responded.

"Then get that tight ass on Daddy's dick and fuck yourself", Adrian responded with a little laugh.

I reached back and grabbed his cock and worked the big mushroom head to my hole. My ass was still leaking the two loads that Adrian had put in the night before, so lube wasn't even needed. I sat down and slowly impaled myself on his cock. I slowly slid down the big cock, my ass sore from the night before. I winced from the pain of his cock re-entering my hole, but kept sliding down his cock. 

"That's right fag boy, ride that cock. Daddy can't wait to train your faggot ass."

Before long I felt Adrian's pubes scratching at my ass cheeks, and I knew I was finally balls deep. The pain went away and was replaced with pure pleasure. This unlocked something inside of me, and I began bouncing up and down on his dick like my life depended on it. I needed another big poz load in my ass.

"Look at my baby boy riding that cock. You're a fucking natural slut. Keep that up you're gonna get my load real quick fag". I noticed Adrian still had his phone out, recording me fucking myself on his cock. "What do you think that girlfriend would say if she saw you riding my big cock. Do you think she know's you're a fag?" he asked me. 

I didn't answer, and kept fucking myself on his cock. "Answer Daddy's fucking question. Do you think that girlfriend knows you're a cock whore?" 

"No..no sir..she thinks.. I'm straight sir" I answered, trying to answer between breaths as cock slammed into me.

"Used to be straight. You're a cock whore now boy", he answered back.

This encouraged me more and I kept bouncing up and down. Before long, Adrian's breathing went ragged and he grabbed my hips and forced me down on his cock. I felt his cock swell up, and then start throbbing another load into my ass. "Mmph fuck yeah fuck boy. I'm putting more poz babies in that tight ass" Adrian roared out as he came. 

After Adrian came I sat there on his softening dick, feeling what felt like another massive load in my hole. "Fuck I love that pussy" Adrian told me as I sat on his cock. "Clean me up boy. We got a plane to catch".  I saw him put the phone down next to him, no longer recording. 

I climbed off Adrian's cock, and cleaned his cock and balls with my tongue. As I cleaned his cock, Adrian told me what was gonna happen next. 

"When we get to Georgia tonight this is whats gonna happen. You're gonna dump that worthless girlfriend of yours. Is she meeting you at the airport?" he asked. 

"Yes Daddy", I responded.

"Good, we can save even more time. You will tell her before you even leave the airport. Tell her you are done, and then you will text me. I will be waiting in the parking lot. I will give you a ride from there"

"Yes sir" I responded, not even giving a fuck at what he had just told me to do. I didn't care anymore. 

After I finished cleaning his cock, Adrian got up and got into the shower. I laid on the bed, with his cum dripping from my ass and running down onto the bed. I didn't know what to do while I waited, so I just laid there, not wanting to piss Adrian off.

I heard the shower turn off and Adrian came out and got dressed. I watched as his big soft cock bounced in front of his big muscular body. "Fuck this guy is built" I thought to myself as I watched.

I must have zoned out, because before long I felt something hit the bed. Adrian had tossed my clothes, phone, and wallet onto the bed. I almost forgot he had taken them the night before. I noticed that Adrian was still holding my boxer briefs, and he was pulling the fabric apart so it ripped into two pieces. 

"My fag boys don't wear boxer briefs boy. You will go commando today. Daddy will get you some proper undies when we get home. Get in the fucking shower and clean up. Don't you dare push any of those loads out of your hole. I want them leaking out of your ass as you sit on the plane today. Maybe one of them will get you pregnant" Adrian told me, laughing as he told me I would get pregnant.

"Also, no fucking cumming until Daddy tells you. I want you horny all fucking day. Is that clear" he commanded. 

"Yes sir" I got into the shower and felt my hole. It felt so swollen and puffy, but I did not see any blood or anything on my fingers, so there must not have been any damage to it. As I got out of the shower I noticed that Adrian had left several large hickeys on my neck. I got dressed, and I realized there was no way I was going to be able to hide them. "Fuck it", I thought to myself. 

After I was dressed I checked myself out in the mirror. I was wearing my short light blue running shorts that only went to mid-thigh and black t-shirt. The hickeys were noticeable as hell. Not wearing any underwear felt weird as hell also, but I figured I would get used to it. I guess I really didn't have a choice. 

When I came out of the bathroom Adrian was gone. I saw my phone had a new message from "Daddy". He must have put his number in my phone before he left. I opened the text message and read it: "I'm going over to the airport fag. Get your shit and meet me there". With that was a video. The one he had just recorded of him fucking me. 

I grabbed my backpack and went to meet...Daddy? That sounded so fucking weird to think in my head. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

I walked through the airport, feeling Adrian's cum dripping out of my ass. I made it through security and found my gate. Adrian was nowhere to be seen. I felt a tap on my shoulder, and a woman told me that it looks like I may have sat in something. My face went beet red, knowing exactly what it was. I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and noticed that there was a small wet circle in my shorts. Adrian's cum had seeped out my ass and made a wet spot. It was very noticeable against the fabric. 

I wiped my ass, trying to clean up any cum that had leaked out, and then went back to the gate. Since I had nothing to change into, I had no alternatives other than to keep wearing the shorts with the cum stain on the back. I'm sure I was a sight to see with a hickey's on my neck and cum stains on my shorts. My cock went rock hard thinking about this. 
I sat back at the gate, finding a spot to sit down and hide the stain on my shorts. I got a text message on my phone. I pulled it out to see it was from "Daddy". I opened it and read it. "You look like such a whore. I can see the cum stain on your shorts" .  

I looked around to try and find where he was, because obviously he was close. I saw him sitting against the windows, 4 rows over from where I was sitting. I didn't know what to say back and just ignored it. 

I got another text, and looked down to see it was from my girlfriend. "Can't wait to see you babe!". I felt so bad, knowing that I was about to break her heart. I texted back, "Me too. Think we need to talk when I get there". 

She responded, asking what was up. I ignored her and boarded the plane a short time later. I was sitting toward the back of the plane, hoping to catch a glimpse of Adrian, secretly hoping but not hoping he would be sitting close to me. I saw him sit up in business class, and my hopes were dashed. Of course hes in business class I thought to myself. 

The plane took off and we arrived several hours later. My ass felt wet the whole time, and I just knew the 3 loads marinating in me were still leaking out. When we landed, I got a text from "Daddy". All it said was "let me know when you're ready". I responded with a "yes sir". 

I met my girlfriend at the curbside pickup. When I got into the car she immediately saw the hickey's on my neck and told me I was a fucking piece of shit, and that she knew I had cheated on her. "I guess I know what you wanted to talk about, we are fucking done get the fuck out of my car. I hope one night with a whore was worth losing me!!". I looked over to see her crying. Little did she know that I was in fact the whore, and I had been dicked down the night before by a big cock. 

I got out of the car, and sat on the sidewalk with my two suitcases as she sped off. "That went suprisingly well", I thought to myself. I pulled out my phone, and for some reason I had butterflies in my stomach and my hand shook as I text "Daddy". All I said was "It's over sir". He responded and asked where I was, and that he would be pulling up soon in a black Jeep. 

No more than a few minutes later did Adrian pull up in his Jeep. My stomach fluttered in anticipiation as to what was about to happen. This was completely uncharted territory for me, and I was nervous about what the next step was going to bring. 

I loaded my stuff into his Jeep, and sat in the front seat as he drove off. Adrian rubbed his big hand up my thigh, inside my shorts, stroking my hard cock. "You did such a good job today fuck slut. Daddy's so fucking proud you did the right thing. I'm in charge of you now. Your life is about to fucking change. A few rules. You do everything I say, no limits, and you call me Sir or Daddy from now on. Is that clear?", he firmly asked. "Yes.. Sir", I responded. 

We kept driving down the interstate, mostly in silence, as I did not know what to say our do. Adrian grabbed my hand and put it over his crotch. I started rubbing at his now hardening cock, and before long it was rock hard. I needed this cock in my ass. Adrian kept his hand on my thigh, moving it up and down close to my cock. They way he rubbed my leg reminded me of the way I used to rub my girlfriends leg when we were in the car.

We passed the exit to go toward my school, where I thought Adrian was taking me. "Uh..um..Sir..I think you missed the exit to my school". Adrian responded, not even looking at me "We ain't going to your school". My heart skipped a beat, and it felt like I had a frog in my throat. Thank god today was only Saturday, and classes don't start until Monday, I thought to myself. Buys me a little extra time to deal with whatever Adrian's gonna put me through.

We kept driving for a short time, before pulling up to a modest house in the suburbs. Adrian pulled into the garage and lowered the door down behind us. "Get the fuck out of the car, leave your shit in here, you won't be needing it". 
We both got out of the car and walked into the house. As we stood in the entryway Adrian snapped at me "Get your fucking clothes off. From now on when you're in this house your naked or in a jock, and since you don't have any jocks right now looks like you're gonna be naked". 

I stood there, thinking that I had gotten myself in over my head. I felt a slap to my face, and I saw red and white lights. "WE DON'T HAVE ALL FUCKING DAY!!", Adrian yelled. 

I got myself together and started to strip out of my shorts and shirt. Adrian told me to take my sneakers off, but to leave my tube socks on. He told me to fucking kneel in front of him, and I complied, not wanting to get hit again. 
"Wait the fuck here", Adrian told me, has he disappeared back into the house. At this point I knew I probably shouldn't be here, and worried about what was going to happen to me. I realized that nobody even knew where I was.

Adrian returned, carrying several items with him. The first thing that I saw was a large ball with two bands that came out of it, with clasps on each end. The ball had marks all over it, which I later realized were teeth marks from other people. This gag had obviously seen some shit. "Open your mouth, I'm gonna gag you so we don't bother the neighbors". 
Adrian pulled the ball tight in my mouth, and secured the strap firmly around my head. My jaw was immediately sore, and I started leaking saliva out of the corners of my mouth. It was so fucking uncomfortable, but all I could do was whimper into the gag. 

Next Adrian put a strap around my neck and secured it. I quickly realized that he had put a black leather collar around me neck. "Look at my fucking prize. You don't know what you just fucking signed up for, fag boy. You look so fucking innocent right now".

I felt Adrian grab the ring on my collar and drag me down the hallway. My rock hard cock was bouncing in front of me. "How the fuck could I be hard in a moment like this?", I thought to myself. I was scared shitless. 

Adrian drug me through his master bedroom and into a big master bathroom attached to the bedroom. "Daddy's gonna teach you how to prep that pussy to be fucked. I expect you to have this pussy prepped everytime you come over to be fucked and bred". He turned on the shower, and I saw some contraption with a long hose hanging from the shower head. 

"Getting in the fucking shower!" Adrian snapped, and I quickly obeyed, stripping off my socks and getting in. Adrian spanked my ass as I walked by. Once in the shower Adrian shoved the hose up my ass, and turned a nozzle that started filling my ass with water. He filled it so full I felt like my stomach was going to explode.

"Hold that water in there until I fucking tell you to let it out. If you dump it early you're gonna be really fucking sorry". My stomach started to cramp, and it was so fucking uncomfortable. Right before I felt like I was going to lose control, Adrian let me push it all out. He repeated his process several times. "You keep doing this shit until that waters clear. That means that boy pussy is ready to be fucked". I nodded my head, signalling I understood.

Adrian yanked me out of the shower and dried me off. With the ball gag still in my mouth, he told me to put my fuck socks back on because he likes them on when he fucks me. Saliva was still dripping out of the corners of my mouth and my jaw was so fucking sore. 

I was led to the bedroom and bent over the side of the bed with my face down in the mattress. My feet were on the floor with my ass sticking up in the air. "Don't fucking move". I heard Adrian walking away and then shortly later, walking back. He picked up my head by the hair and the room suddenly went dark. Adrian had put a hood over my head, that left my mouth exposed. I then felt Adrian secure my wrists behind my back, with what felt like leather bands on my wrists that were clipped together.

Scared to move, I held that position as Adrian moved around the room. I could feel the air moving around me from him and his feet walking on the floor. I felt so fucking vulnerable, in this guys house, blinded by a hood, gagged, and my hands behind my back.

After what felt like several minutes, but was probably not actually that long, I felt Adrian standing behind me again. All I could hear was his breathing. Suddenly there was a loud "crack" in the room, as something hit my ass cheeks. Whatever it was hurt like hell and caused my ass cheeks to burn. "Daddy likes to remind his boys whos in charge. I want to give you a taste of what to expect if you every disobey me or let me down. I'm gonna give this ass 10 spanks with my paddle before I fuck another poz load into you". 

I groaned, but bit into the gag trying to stay strong. He started paddling my ass again, and every strike stung more and more. It hurt so fucking bad. Tears were running down my cheeks into the bed. I counted out 10 strikes in my head, and hoped this was finally over. 

I felt what I assumed was the paddle fall on the bed next to me. I could feel Adrian moving behind me again before I felt the dull object pushing at my ass hole. I heard him spit onto my ass crack before he started pushing his big cock into me, using only his spit as lube. "Just my spit is all this ass should need to take this cock boy. Get used to this". 

He slowly sunk his cock into me before I felt the familiar scatching at my ass cheeks from his pubic hair, meaning he was balls deep. My ass was sore from my cherry being broken the night before, but this time the pain turned to pleasure much quicker. I realized how much I was really starting to like having this cock in my ass.

"Fuck this pussy. Fucking fag. Give me this fucking ass. I'm gonna ruin this ass. Gonna knock you up" . Adrian had grabbed my hips and was deep fucking me. All I could do was whimper into the gag, the cock felt so good. I felt myself pushing back onto his cock, trying to get more. "Fucking fag likes this big fucking cock". I felt Adrian tense up, and a few seconds later he was unloading another poz load up my ass. "Uhhh...take that dirty load", he yelled out as he slammed his cock in and out of my, seeding my ass with his poz cum. It surprised me how ok with this I was.

He pulled out, leaving my ass gaping, before pulling my collar. "Get this fucking hog cleaned up". I got to my knees and cleaned up his cock, licking all my juices and his cum off. "We gotta work on that mouth boy. You need to learn how to take a cock up that mouth properly". The hood was suddenly pulled from my head and I was blinded by the light in the room. I was happy to see again, even if I was still gagged and my hands restrained.

I was drug by the collar out to the living room, where Adrian sat down on the couch. He spread his legs and he told me to "get down there, time for a lesson". I felt him unlatch the ball gag and he took it from my mouth and dropped in on the floor next to me.

For the next two hours, Adrian watched TV and smoked a cigar, while coaching me on how to work his cock in my mouth. He would grab head and work it up and down while I sputtered and gagged. Before long my face, chest, and his cock were full of my slobber. He held my head in place while he fucked my mouth like a piston. "Suck that big fucking cock you faggot. Look at you little white bitch gaggin on that big cock. Fucking worthless slut". I was slapped in the face every time I did something that Adrian didn't like.

Slowly, over time, I was able to get more and more cock into my mouth before I was finally able to deep throat his full cock. Everytime Adrain was getting close to blowing a load, he would pull me off his cock until he was backed down enough for me to start sucking again. "Gotta save that cum for your pussy. Daddy still has to get you pregnant".

Deepthroating his cock really seemed to make Adrian happy with me. "Thats how that mouth is supposed to be used. Just think yesterday you thought you liked fucking women, now both of your holes have been converted to please my cock. And all my friends cocks." Friends cocks? "What the fuck" I thought to myself. Seeing the apprehension in my face, Adrian told me "yeah thats right. I'm gonna share you with all my friends. We are gonna get these holes used". I wasn't sure if I was looking forward to this or scared shitless, but what choice did I have?

Adrian pulled me into the bedroom and fucked me two more times, putting two more poz loads in my ass. Before going to sleep, Adrian opened a drawer and pulled something that looked like a large tear drop out. "This is gonna plug that boy ass. We gotta keep that cum in there so it can marinate over night and let my poz swimmers work their magic." He shoved the large plug up my ass, big enough to make me feel full, but not hurt. Adrian unhooked my wrists, which had been behind my back for the last few hours. My shoulders hurt like hell has the blood rushed back into them. "Get in the fucking bed fag".

I laid next to Adrian, and he was the big spoon to my little spoon. It was crazy how a man who could be beating my ass and calling me a faggot one second, seemed to flip a switch and have a soft spot for me the next. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all under that tough guy attitude.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 4