The New Barber "Part 1"

It had been a long time since I went to a barber... I was fussy and if I didn't click with the guy, it was never going to happen.

A mate of mine told me about a guy he knew that had a chair in his own house... I wasn't impressed, but he assured me that he had a great reputation.

I wasn't sure, still a bit gun-shy from previous experiences. I let it slide and forgot about it until I caught sight of my reflection in the bathroom... something had to give.

After a couple of weeks I decided to let my mate arrange a meeting with this guy.

After a bit of back and forth the day finally came to sit in this guy's chair, my mate told me not to judge a book by it's cover... I brushed it off but still thought it was a weird thing to say. I arrived at an ordinary looking house and even before I reached for the doorbell this tattooed, bearded guy appeared in the open doorway.

He was pleasant enough, but I couldn't shake this feeling... maybe it was the past experiences that were causing ripples. We shook hands and I entered the house, I found it a bit weird that I heard the door lock behind me... I glanced back but the guy smiled and encouraged me into his salon.

Pleasantries were exchanged and I began to unload, telling the guy all about my past experiences with dodgy barbers...he could see how uptight and placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder, as he threw the cover round me to start cutting my beard I noticed the heavy rubber of the cover... and it was tight around my neck, I commented on the cover and the guy just grinned. He asked if I would like a beer or something else to drink... I started to like this guy and thought... yeah why not!

As I sat gulping my beer down, he groomed his way round my beard, fuck I was starting to relax...I was happy to sit there all day...at one point he leaned in and growled that he had time to do a good job on me, without thinking I accepted another beer, this was great as I started to lean back into the chair almost feeling drowsy...

• Like 30
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 2

"The New Barber Part 2"

I could hear a voice like it was in my head... distant and yet getting clearer as I focused back on the room.

"You okay buddy" asked the man standing over me.

Apparently I had dropped off the planet, he thought I was just very relaxed and carried on...he explained he sometimes has that effect on guys.

As he leaned in there was a distinct odour, sort of rubbery and then I noticed under his shirt the black shiny material against his skin.

I fidgeted trying to find my feet... but I was restricted somehow, the fucker had strapped me to the chair. As I started to struggle he stood back and grinning began to explain how my future visits to the Barber was going to play out.

"You were very good in the chair" he explained

I didn't know what he meant...then he guided my attention to a screen across the salon. A video started to play with this guy in a barbershop...my mind finally accepting what was playing out in front of me.

"I gave you a little something to relax, and boy did you relax"

As the video played I could see my limp body being hauled about, my legs being hoisted up and the Barber going to work on my body...my mouth went dry.

"What the FUCK"

"Sssshhhh he whispered, the good bit is coming up"

At the side of the screen were all these names... the fucker was live-streaming his little performance. As I started to thrash around he turned grinning at my feeble attempt to escape.

"In the time you were.... shall we say, relaxed. I got to work on some administration matters"

"What the fuck does that mean you cunt "

"It means you will come back to see me once a month"

"LIKE FUCK I WILL" I yelled at him, my breathing now heavy with anger, panic and the sense that this wasn't over yet.

"The reason you will be back is because I have cloned your phone, your contacts and even your bank details, you are quite careless having so much information in your phone"

I felt sick....who was this cunt, and what fucking chance did I have of getting out of this.

"Now, I'm going to let you up... but I have a live link to a mutual friend who has been given the instructions should anything occur in a negative manner towards me, the video will be released to your contacts"

"There will be no safe place for you to hide your most excellent performance "

"As you can see in the video, you took a pierced cock like a pro and even moaned like a whore when I pounded your tight little cherry "

Words left me... I was beyond the ability to speak, understand any of this... yes I was gay, but few knew...who the fuck was this mutual friend???

As he unbuckled my restraints, he turned and handed me a glass of water..."Like fuck am I drinking that" I spat.

"It's water... you are going to have to trust me" he growled

"You don't really have a lot of options... do you?"

• Like 21
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

The New Barber Part 3

I sat in my car for what seemed like hours, beyond angry... feeling betrayed and hurt.

My attention snapped back to reality with a ping on my phone... my mate wanted to know how I got on at the Barbers....

I immediately dialled him. 

"Hey there, how's it going"

I broke into a tirade of abuse directed at him, the fucker I had just been abused by and my own stupidity. Eventually he spoke, apologising over and over, assuring me he had no idea about the guy and that he was well known in the industry.

"So what are you going to do ?" He asked....

Another ping on my phone..."hold on mate "

I checked the message...it was a video of me being pounded and a countdown clock at the bottom.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK"

I went back to the conversation...

"I don't know what to do " I mumbled"

My mate assured me that anything police related would be seen as another fag getting himself into a dodgy situation..."you don't have a lot of choice mate "

"That sounds harsh, but if this guy has all your info then.... for now it's best to play along"

At this point I hated myself...he was right, maybe I could find a chink in this fuckers armour... but it's can't go on much longer....

The month passed slowly... I found myself checking the countdown clock more than I was happy to admit to... even getting a hard on at various times, what the fuck was wrong with me?

The day came and the door opened up Infront of me... this time he was in full Rubber gear grinning like a cat that got the canary. "Good to see you back...smart move" as he ushered me in, hearing that all too familiar click as the door locked behind me.

Before I had a chance to turn back to look I felt a jab in my neck... with no time to react I fell into his arms..."just a little something to help you relax... I want you aware this time"

Everything was floating... it was like watching myself being dragged, undressed, positioned and placed in the sling ready for the onslaught.

He leaned in and began to explain...

"Okay, now that you're relaxed I'm going to start your education"

I became aware of some sort of box thing coming down over my eyes... panic rising I began to breathe heavily, exactly what he wanted it seems as a pipe parted my lips and my lungs began to take in the fumes...my ability to focus losing its grip.

Headphones came down over my head and a weird voice started talking, spirals appeared Infront of my eyes...I was falling... I was flying, feeling relaxed and down.... down I fell....

• Like 15
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1