At What Age a DILF?

Recently I was speaking to a younger guy (early 20s), and within our conversation he referred to me as a DILF. 

I was confused. I'm 33, and while, yes, I technically am old enough to have kids, so was he. And does having kids really matter here? 

So, in your opinion, at what age does a man become a DILF? 

If it's not based on age, what is it? 

• Like 1

Mid-40s. To my mind, DILF isn't just physical, but also an attitude, a state of mind, experience. Yes, I know that there are many 20-somethings who have plenty of attitude and experience [where the hell were they when I was in my 20s?]. But in them, the pieces are still being assembled into their approach and adjustment to life. Speaking in very broad generalities, a guy in his 40s is sophisticated, experienced, confident. That's what makes him desirable.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Phallarchist said:

It's paternity-based. If he made babies with his penis, I am interested in that penis. The more he makes, the more I'm interested.

I get this. A man becomes more attractive to me when I know he's reproduced. It's like he's done his duty as a man, impregnating and acting as protector. Seeing his cock, knowing it has created life, is a turn on.

So, in your opinion, a DILF is a man who is actually a father? 

12 hours ago, ejaculaTe said:

Mid-40s. To my mind, DILF isn't just physical, but also an attitude, a state of mind, experience. Yes, I know that there are many 20-somethings who have plenty of attitude and experience [where the hell were they when I was in my 20s?]. But in them, the pieces are still being assembled into their approach and adjustment to life. Speaking in very broad generalities, a guy in his 40s is sophisticated, experienced, confident. That's what makes him desirable.

This is what I thought. A DILF is a man in his 40s. But, like you said, it's also an attitude. There's a maturity he possesses. Maybe a bit of dominance without going alpha (though a DILF can be an alpha). 

He's experienced and strong. Maybe the world doesn't consider him to be in his prime, but we men see him and know that he is not just in his prime but is showing the culmination of years of refinement. 

Fuck, I'm hard just imagining this man. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JamesL100 said:

Isn't also relative to the two ages? Say 20-30 years difference?

I suppose. As a teenager, I remember the older men I lusted after, the men I wanted, and some were around my current age. Now, they were actual dads, but still. 

To me, a DILF is always a mature man, who may or may not look younger, who realizes that he's still very sexy. He looks hot in a suit, in jeans and leather gear.  He's now attracting a bigger variety of age groups, and especially a lot more twinks.  He takes charge with confidence, not arrogance. He's confident in his ability to make an ass sing. He's secure enough to be completely verse. He's the guy you don't mind stopping by unannounced., and the one you hate to see leave. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

15 hours ago, 50latinos said:

I had my first DILF at 16, he was 40. 

Awesome. I sure wish I had done that. At 19 I missed an opportunity to be fucked by a 40something. I still fantasize about him and what COULD have happened that day. 😞 

12 hours ago, Heir2012 said:

I get this. A man becomes more attractive to me when I know he's reproduced. It's like he's done his duty as a man, impregnating and acting as protector. Seeing his cock, knowing it has created life, is a turn on.

So, in your opinion, a DILF is a man who is actually a father? 

Yes I prefer a man who has fathered offspring to be a DILF.  Knowing his seed has created life makes it more potent.

Edited by Faithboy

11 hours ago, BBDreamer said:

Awesome. I sure wish I had done that. At 19 I missed an opportunity to be fucked by a 40something. I still fantasize about him and what COULD have happened that day. 😞 

When I was 23 I had a man who was in his 50s approach me, flirting hard, asking to kiss me. I turned him down, and I DEEPLY regret it. He told me later that he had planned on fucking me, telling me all the twisted stuff he was going to do to me. Sadly, I missed that chance. 

He and I are still friends, but I often wonder if I should risk it and let him realize fully all the things he had wanted ten years ago. Maybe his husband would want to join us... 

• Like 2

So can we be clear here - at what age does someone become a DILF?  Or is it the age difference between the two parties having sex?  Just curious?  If someone called me Daddy I would kick them out of my house, but it hasn't happened yet.  So is it - what a 20 to 30 year age difference that constitutes a DILF?  Just asking....

6 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

So can we be clear here - at what age does someone become a DILF?  Or is it the age difference between the two parties having sex?  Just curious?  If someone called me Daddy I would kick them out of my house, but it hasn't happened yet.  So is it - what a 20 to 30 year age difference that constitutes a DILF?  Just asking....

Not sure. I guess that's my question. 

I always assumed a DILF is a man anywhere from 40-60. Usually hairy. Fit or with a minor dadbod. Normally having actually fathered children, though not always. 

And like most guys have said, he has something in the way he carries himself. He self-assured. He is mature. He handles life with a degree of control that only comes from experience. 

I started liking men like this when I was a teen, giving that 20-30 age gap. I don't know if that's needed, though.

I was just thrown when this younger guy called me a DILF. It just never occurred to me that I could be one at this stage in my life. I have no kids (I hope). I don't think my attitude in life shows control. It just shocked me. 

Does that make sense? Maybe not.