Post your type here..

What is your type, and why? 

Personally, I love older chubby manly men with big bellies and fat cocks, especially if they are 100% dominant tops and verbally abusive, love the feeling of man's heavy weight squeezing me against the bed while his cock is buried deep in my asspussy. 

GGFNBzMW4AAhvqo.jpeg

preview.mp4.jpg

would-you-like-to-sit-on-daddys-big-fat-cock-v0-70j72axxavvb1.jpg

FrRi4IfXwAYh5om.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

4 minutes ago, Davidc said:

Dark  Mediterranean guys , 5’8 or so late 20s - mid 30’s - tend to get really filthy at that age. 

Yes they stop giggling with the novelty and get seriously into sex as top, vers or btm 😎 

Glib answer based on I rarely have chance to be choosey: Any top willing to breed me on short notice at their place with minimal fuss, not wishy washy, straight and to the point.

But if I had the chance.to find what gets me hot and bothered. Add to the above answer, 20s to 40s, big beefy man, any race, thick 8+ inch cock, multicummer with hyperapermia,  verbally dominant, enjoys making out and kissing while breeding me deep.

• Like 1

While we don't always get exactly what inhabits our fevered dreams .... for a live-in (or very regular) cumdump:

1.  Moderately slim build.

2.  Dark(er then mine) complexion, dark hair, somewhat hairy a +

3.  All through with the "coming to terms" stuff, accepts his Calling to cumdumpery happily and joyfully.

4.  Committed to servicing raw Cocks, loves taking loads up his gut, down his throat, 

5.  I'm not a fan of the pushy types, nor the "no backbone" types - just a regular guy that loves raw Cock, needs a lot of Cocks/loads, willing and ready to be whored out.  

6.  Interested in other issues as well - cultural, political, activist-type functions, well-rounded, well-educated, articulate, and no interest in recreational drugs.  

Now.  I know that's being a bit idealistic, but - that's my "type" - per the OP.  

• Like 3

Mature man, 40-70 years old, though I'll still take a man older than 70. 

I love a dadbod. I don't mind a mature, fit man, but a natural man, slight belly (or not so slight) is hotter to me than a six pack. 

I like the salt and pepper look, so I prefer dark hair, but I'm not picky in the end because bald men are FUCKING SEXY! 

A hairy body! I love a hairy man. Hairy pits. Hairy chest. Hairy stomach (belly). Hairy ass. Hairy crotch. Hairy thighs. 

I don't care about cock size. Sure, a big cock can be nice, but average is perfect for a long-term relationship. A micropenis is... not ideal, but it's still suckable. 

I'd like a versatile guy. I like to fuck and be fucked. He fucks me. I fuck him. As we are getting fucked by the other we're getting ready for the next round, meaning we can go again and again and again. 

I love a pair of beautiful eyes. Don't care the color. Kind eyes capture my heart, and I like to look into a man's eyes as we make love. 

I like a beard, again with the hair. Plus, a beard looks great covered in cum. 

And I'm a sucker for an accent. 

• Like 1

I've always been drawn to older men. And being in my late 40's, I'm still drawn to that 50+ daddy type top. I'm not too picky, but prefer dad bods and HWP men, a cock that can get and stay hard, and multiple cummers. And to my surprise I'm finding these daddy types can go at least 2 or 3 rounds within a short time period. I guess my cunthole (graduated from cuntpussy) is better than I thought.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Dark tone men

Muscled build

stocky football build 

Tall men 5’11-6’6”

Guys who have big hands 

Hairy chest 

Guys who have Big Chest/Pecs

Edited by BlueSaphir
  • Like 1