piss - do you swallow?

nipplepigny1

I always swallow my husbands piss. Last night I swallowed 3 large piss load from his cock. He saves and holds his piss a few hours before he gets off from work so when he gets home, he just points to his cock and I drop to me knees, he unzips, pulls out his soft cock, I place my lips on the top edge of of dick until the flow starts and wow. It's strong but tastes fucking awesome. Once he gets a few beers in him, the flow continues. I was so full last night. I started pissing out his piss an hour later. He likes to fuck my ass knowing my stomach is full of his piss. I'm trying to get him to piss up my ass.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I always thought that the pissing in a sub's mouth was a way to degrade and humiliate him. But when a sub is a piss whore, that's not actually humiliating - they're enjoying it. Craving it. You're making the sub HAPPY.

To me - it's only hot when a sub DOES NOT WANT to have piss down his throat, and its being forced to break his limit. THAT'S humiliating.