Penetrating a difficult hole

13 minutes ago, wh0rehole said:

But this suggestion is what will open that bottom 99% of the time.

I have a big dick, so after the first few times fucking, I learned quickly how to get a man ready for it.  I don't understand why more men don't rim.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

25 minutes ago, ObjectPersona said:

Man, people saying to find a "better" bottom-

They're probably not all as thoughtless as their fingers imply.  The state of public education has been deteriorating for years.  That said, you're right:  it's a bit of a task to excuse some of the poor usage these days .... 

1 hour ago, FelchingPisser said:

I have a big dick, so after the first few times fucking, I learned quickly how to get a man ready for it.  I don't understand why more men don't rim.

Honestly, I will literally do almost anything for a man who rims me.

It's the magic key that will unlock allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of my secrets.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FelchingPisser said:

Exactly. I'm still fairly new at bottoming. I've taken some scary big dicks with zero pain and had to stop a couple of over eager normal sized guys. The first inch is the key. After it's in do whatever you want. Also the cock needs to be hard not semi hard

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Im a masochist so i love it when its forced in and hurts but i love when after a bit lets me relax than goes full on pounding me into a spasming mess

On 4/19/2024 at 1:26 AM, topblkmale said:

if a bottom is too tight he's probably not cleaned out properly and most likely inexperienced at handling larger sized dicks past the second hole

That's a NO for me. I'll pass.

My push back on this is that I’m always tight until I get that first cock in me. The douche nozzle helps but it’s a fraction of the average cock. 

I have recently started using a butt plug to help me open up a bit before the first cock penetrates me. 

that sounds like a pain in the ass. several guys have told me they love how easy it is to slide into me and start pounding my hole with no warm up. specially comes in handy when guys wanna get of quickly cause we are in public or they just wanna bust a nut and go, or send me on my way. might help to pull out a few times and slide back in.

14 hours ago, hntnhole said:

They're probably not all as thoughtless as their fingers imply.  The state of public education has been deteriorating for years.  That said, you're right:  it's a bit of a task to excuse some of the poor usage these days .... 

It's not an issue of poor usage or education since there are a few direct ones. Wonder how many of the ones who complain about needing better looser bottoms just flop around a guy's hole most of the time?

On 4/21/2024 at 3:53 AM, Phallarchist said:

I will never pass up the opportunity to force cunt. I just love it. In any case, coitus interruptus is a grave offence. I do not pull out. At most, I stop pushing while the pain of the initial violation subsides and his anus adjusts to my girth. That's just basic training at the minimum level of suffering I require.

Love your attitude on fucking. Before I get too involved I'm curious to know if you live any place close to me in new jersey and more importantly is there any thing I could do to  entice you to fuck me. Btw my favorite safe word when I'm securely tied and gagged is Boring. 

I don’t like lube but love to rim before I push my cock inside. I like a little resistance, if the whole is too tight and it hurts the bttm we just wait with my dick in position. Feed my bttm fresh poppers and when he exhales and the rush kicks in I’ll pump up the pressure and repeat this untill his sphincter embrace my cock

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chuckynultien said:

I don’t like lube but love to rim before I push my cock inside. I like a little resistance, if the whole is too tight and it hurts the bttm we just wait with my dick in position. Feed my bttm fresh poppers and when he exhales and the rush kicks in I’ll pump up the pressure and repeat this untill his sphincter embrace my cock

That's perfect 👌