How do you feel when a top leaves without saying anything when done with you?

When I've bottomed anon;
I don't really need chit-chat after but a small gesture like a thank you, kiss, or even a quick rub goes a long way in making it hotter (and making me want to play again sometime).

When I top anon;
I tend to give a little butt squeeze or little kiss on their cheek, shoulder, or butt (depending on the scene and where we are, club, apt, outdoors, etc). Most tend to enjoy this extra little acknowledgement.

The world is a crazy wild place, have fun and be kind to each other.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

normal lol....life and reality of a hoe/slut/whore/cum dump whatever term you like.

gay/bi/straight doesn't matter once they've nutted in you, you have served your purpose.  

• Like 3

I don't really care, they've done what I wanted them to do. It's nice to have some kind of acknowledgement that they enjoyed it, like a slap on the ass or a "thanks" but I don't get upset if they just leave.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, smallcocksissyboi said:

I love the degradation of it personally. To be made to feel subhuman and worthless that I’m not even worth a thank you after taking a cumload. Massive turn on

I totally agree, I so love just being a piece of cumdump ass for guys to fuck and fill!!

My last load was last night at a cruising ground.  It was pitch black and in the woods so I'm not even sure what the man looked like or anything.  After he bred my ass, he zipped up before I even had the chance to turn around and get myself together when he said "You good?" then slipped into the bushes before I replied.  I felt like a degraded slut and my cock was rock hard.

• Like 2

I am the type that is face down, ass up, door open guy. At the club I have had multiple tops just walk out and go. 
I am ok with no chit chat afterwards, the longer they stick around the more they deter other tops from fucking me.  Don’t get me wrong, a nice thank you, with me saying the same is great but I don’t want to talk about life.

in slut mode, I don’t want any conversation, just smack my ass and go or get in for seconds. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

It's just a hook-up ... they want to fuck and I want to get fucked.  I'm more pissed when they tease me with a few minutes of fucking and walk away, trying to make the night last.  When a man fucks me and loads me up, that's all the thanks I need ... I got what I wanted and he got what he wanted.

A whole different thing when you are in a relationship ... but that is another topic ... just bend me over and load me up!

• Upvote 2

On 5/6/2024 at 8:27 AM, hairyone said:

Bottoms, after a hookup (anon, or cum-and-go, or bathhouse, etc.), how do you feel when a top ignores you without saying anything and just leaves? How often does that happen?

A lot of times it appears the top will try to make small-talk or say something like "Thanks" or "See ya" or something like that as they leave (or even a smack on the ass). Is that because of "good manners"? I wonder how often a top just ignores the bottom after they get off and how that makes the bottom feel. 

Tops, do you do that? Why?

on a rare occasion i've had a top quietly zip up and leave, recalling we set it up that way.....i wanted more, but hey. most guys are courteous even if a fuck hookup