I’d been with my girlfriend for a couple years. EVERY time things got hot in bed, I’d bust my nut way too early. Then feel too tired to do much else. My girl loved receiving oral, which I liked going down on her. But I would stroke myself off while eating her out.

She had some bi tendencies and a couple of times she had hooked up with other girls and really enjoyed a girl going down on her. So she hatched a plan. She borrowed a skimpy dress from one of her friends who was a couple sizes larger than she was, bought some fishnet stockings and pink frilly panties. I come home from work one day and these clothes were laid out with a note. “Put these on and come eat me out bitch”. I’d never dressed like a girl, but getting dressed got me excited. I got to the bedroom, and she was naked playing with herself. She sees me in the dress and tells me “dinner’s ready, eat it up”. It was so hot, and I came almost instantly just putting my tongue between her thighs.

She told me I needed to last longer. She gets out her phone and finds male chastity cages. Asks if I’d be willing to try, getting locked up for a couple hours while I pleasure her. I read the guys who try this have mindblowing orgasms once they are released. I made no promises that I’d wear it more than once. She said to go get one, And maybe some gogo boots to complete the girl look.

Why not, sounded like she would really enjoy it. We look on line and find a couple of physical stores down in the city that should have what she wanted for me. I was getting ready to go to the store that Saturday, and she said “wouldn’t it be more fun if you went shopping in the stockings and panties?”   I started to hesitate, and she started pulling off my pants. She convinced me to do whatever she wanted when she started giving me a bj. I did not last long before I exploded in her mouth, put the panties and stockings on under my pants and drove off.

45 minutes later and I was parking at the store. I went in and started looking for the boots first. A man came up and asked if I needed any help. He was an older white guy, maybe early 60’s, just in shorts and a t-shirt. I actually did need help. I had no clue about sizing. I told him my girlfriend’s feet were about the same size as mine. He winked and stated to add about 1.5 sizes larger. Cool, picked some out, but they were expensive. Almost $200. But why not, right? Then I was looking for the cage. I’m standing in front of 3 different sizes. The older guy from earlier asks again if I need help. I tell him I don’t know what size I need. He says “ grab the medium, head to the bathroom, and try it on.” He points to a door with a  sign that says “employees only”. I was like “Are you sure? I’d have to open the packaging.” He says “Yes, we send stuff back all the time that someone has tried.”

Cool. I went into the bathroom, but no lock on the door. Oh well. I took off my shoes and pants. I zipped the boots up. They fit perfectly. Next, I open the packaging for chastity cage. It’s pink plastic with a couple of keys that go into a cylinder to unlock it. I was fumbling trying to get it on before I got too hard. I heard a satisfying click when I got everything in place. I was looking at myself in the  mirror on the back of the door when it burst open.

“What the fuck are you doing in here faggot?!” came out of the mouth of the huge black man standing in front of me.

I started to explain “The old guy told me..”

He said “You mean your boyfriend?”.

I stammer “N N No, I have a girlfriend”.

He looks me up and down. He’s like 6’4”, and built like a defensive lineman. Dressed in a white button down shirt and gray slacks. “I am so tired of you faggots stealing shit out of my store!” he said.

I said “I was going to pay…”

“Bull-FUCKING-shit. Take MY boots off NOW!” he said.

As I started to comply, he walks into the small bathroom and shuts the door behind him. He said “Stop, you kind of look good in them you little faggot. I’m going to make you earn them.”

“ W W What do you mean? I’m not gay, my girlfriend..”

“You’re MY girlfriend now.” With that, he pulls out a massive cock, at least 9 inches. As I stand there staring at it, he said “on your knees, it’s not going to suck itself.”

As I started to protest, he grabbed my shoulder and easily pushed me on my knees being unsteady standing in half unzipped gogo boots. “Suck it faggot, and if I feel any teeth I’ll knock them the fuck OUT!”

This is when I sucked the first cock in my life. It felt wrong….but good. I was opening my mouth almost as wide as it could to take his massive shaft. He then put his big hands behind my head and jammed his massive cock in my throat. I was trying to gag, but he held steady. It seemed like ages and he let go. I was…. enjoying this? I could feel my cock pushing against it’s constraints so I could not get hard. Since he had let go, I assumed we were done. I started to stand up.

“Where the FUCK do you think you’re going?” his voice boomed. “Turn around and pull those panties off.”

“No fucking way am I…” SMACK He slapped me across the face and move me into position to rape my ass. “No,PLEASE, I don’t want this”

“You should have thought of that before you tried stealing from my store. Now put that ass up.”

I complied. He sipt on my ass, and rubbed something else on it, then PAIN. I was SCREAMING.

“Shut the fuck up faggot, I know you’ve had bigger than my finger up in you.”

FINGER? Holy shit. He kept this up for a minute or two and kept muttering that he was going to break in this tight pussy. He pulled his finger out and positioned his cock right on my hole. “Where’s the condom??!”

“I don’t know, did you steal any of them from me FAGGOT?” As he was saying “faggot”, he force his cock into my virgin hole. My god did it hurt! After a couple of minutes, the pain started to become pleasurable? Was I actually enjoying being raped? It seemed like hours, the pleasure subsided and turned to pain again as the picked up the pace. He was pulling further out and slammin his shaft in my ass. I could feel his balls slapping me. “Take my toxic load FAGGOT!” he screams as he stops thrusting and holds my hips so tight I can’t possibly pull away as he shoots his load into me.

He pulled out with a wet plop sound and stood up. “Don’t fucking move faggot”. I didn’t. I could feel his cum oozing out of my ruined asshole. He comes back and moves me to the toilet. I think he is going to piss on me, but the reality is much worse. He gets me on my knees again, and handcuffs me to the toilet. “Those boots are $200. You’ve earned $20.”

Over the next couple hours, I received a ball gag as I was screaming when he sold me to the next person for $20. And the next, until my debt was paid. I was uncuffed and allowed to put my pants back on. As I was leaving, the store owner said “Only come back if you are giving that ass away. No one wants to pay to fuck a fag with AIDS.

On the drive home I stopped to consider what just happened. My cock is locked in a cage, and the keys are lost back at the store. I’ve been raped by multiple men who were HIV positive. And I enjoyed it. I turned the car around to go back to the city. That night, I left the pants in the car, and walked the back alleys in gogo boots, stockings, and soiled panties in search of any cock that would fill the gap in my ass…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2