Do you feel masculine when you bottom?

Yes it’s very masculine to take a man’s cock, but only if:

you never say ‘it’s sore’ or ‘it hurts’

you never say ‘it’s too big’

you never say ‘can you stop now’

you never say ‘what’s your status’

you never say ‘yes but wear a rubber’

you never say ‘yes but don’t cum in me’

Real men take real men’s cocks and know that the top must be the one who dictates terms, and allow the top to be all the man he is.

Because when I top… that’s what I expect the bottom to do… to let me be all the man I am. And if the bottom isn’t like that, if he complains it’s too big or limits me in any way … well he’s not a man, he’s just a girl.

and I want to be a man.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don’t think being a “bottom” per se has anything to do with feeling masculine or feminine. If you are a “bottom” that doesn’t necessarily make you feminine. I have heard many “tops” sound very feminine when they speak. It is merely a position, or at least in my experience.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

No, because I am not delusional. Sex is binary and reproductive, male in female. All else is masturbation.

While there's no relation whatsoever to superficial "femininity" (long hair, lipstick, panties, etc), there's equally absolutely no way that I could or should feel "masculine" while a man is thrusting in my rectum.

In simple point of biomechanical fact, he is the male, and he is using me as a female. Everything else aside, it's just how and why a penis works. It would be inappropriate, disrespectful, and simply bizarre for me to insist on a transparently false equivalence of male status between us, because my putative masculinity is utterly irrelevant in this context. It has no place in the sexual equation.

It is a privilege for me to serve him as cunt. It is not at all masculine.

• Like 1

When I am bottoming, I don't feel at all feminine. Serving a masculine Top and allowing him to use you as he wishes, no questions asked, takes a lot. I don't complain, I let him do it and suffer the pain to give him pleasure. That is a very manly thing to do. From my limited experience of sex with woman, they very rarely, "let go" and will often say what they want and don't want, not allowing the man to do what he wants.

I do yes, i feel very masculine, especially when the tops want to go hard on me, i feel proud to serve hard alphamales, with no or little limits.  It brings out the rough guy in me how can take all, and begging for more.   Sadly it is only since recently that i did figure my true identity out, a little to late.

I learned a long time ago that being on the bottom makes me no less of a man. I can control a scene and top from the bottom. And based on what I can take and handle as a bottom, I seriously doubt anyone has ever thought me as anything less than masculine

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

It has been decades since I last bottomed. When I did I didn't feel any less masculine. What did I feel? Perverted, dirty, disgusting, like I was breaking every rule society tried to impose on me, rebellious, extremely aroused, turned on, and very sexy. IOW it was a hell of a lot of fun.

• Upvote 1

Damn right I feel masc as a bottom. Even when I'm with a Dominant top who's railing everything out of me but the sin. Even when I'm in bondage and totally under his control. There's nothing explicitly femme about taking a cock, and doing this is my choice to satisfy my need to be used. I'm still a man.

And it takes a real man to not only endure hours of fucking, multiple cocks, multiple loads, getting rage pounded until your hole is raw and bruised and gaped, but crave it

Fuck yeah I'm a man, especially when I've got another man destroying my hole.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great question and discussion, thanks for starting it Iker80.

Coming out of a conservative religious traditional marriage to a woman, one of the things i questioned for a long time was social notions of masculine and feminine.  i still don't have black or white definitions, a lot of shading.  i tend to put my sexuality in terms of Top/bottom, Dom/sub... me being very bottom with a decided dose of sub. 

i do not relate to being feminine.  Indeed, sexually speaking, women are a turn off. There's a 'feel' (beyond physical) i get from a woman that i have never gotten from a man, Top, bottom, Dom, sub or otherwise.  i've been with a FtM transperson, who i really liked, but sexually they didn't work for me... and it wasn't their lack of a penis.

To me, sex is about "cock" and giving or receiving it. And "cock" is way more than a penis to me. It's the drive, energy, need, desire to penetrate, fuck, control, possess, inseminate, impregnate.  Those are all things i crave and am wired to receive. Is that "feminine?"   Not fully in my experience. i question if it's even possible for a man to be feminine in the same way as a woman?  

i have videos of me being fucked. The first time i saw one, i was surprised at the sounds i made. i sounded pretty fem to me lol, and was a little embarrassed that i make those sounds.  So there is that.  Another thing is i am very responsive to my Tops energy, lust, need. Those things do not create my response, but He does evoke my response. For instance, If He wants and sees me as His "bitch," that 'submissive bitch' surfaces in me. Again, it's not role play, or me putting on for Him, to me  it may be experiencing part of that expression or of Masculine/feminine where He has possession and control of me... i've had Guys Who wanted me to wear lacy panties or lingerie, similar response from me. Those are not things i do on my own, but responsively.  

i know my sexuality is connected to and controlled (not created) by the Man i am with... i do not know if that has fem tone, but it's never 'woman.'

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2