Last load ( Bondage addition)

So last night I met a guy on recon and short profile but good what he likes but mentioned anal massage. 

I replied to him and he lived no far from me . We chatted a little and I sent some body pics. He asked if I would like a full body massage and I said yes.

I arrived and he was in good shape white mid 50. He brought me to his bedroom  and said strip and lay facedown head at the end. 

I did and he got into shorts grabbed a bag and climbed on the bed. I felt some lotion on me and rubbed hard and deep. I was feeling great and relaxed. As he got to my ass he rubbed a bit harder and more lotion or something on my ass and hole and rubbed more. I could hear him making growing moans. Rubbed my ass and hole for some time and reaching for my balls and cock and pulled them out and massaged my cock. 

I felt him move around and I felt something wrap around my ankle then the other. He moaned and said this will help keep your leggs in position.  Then the straps pulled tight and my leggs were spreading wide. Then he laid on me reaching for something and pulled a strap and put it on my wrist and then the other. He said relax as he tighten them so my arms now were wide to the corners of the bed. He went back and was moaning as he rubbed my hole and ass fir sometime.  I was so hot and feeling good. He bent over me a stuck a ball gage in my mouth I tried to move but he got it in fast and tight. 

Now back rubbing my back ass and leggs. I feel him putting lube on my hole and something going in. Hebwas breathing heavy as it was going in and out.  This was going on for some time. And yes felt great.  He pushed something big in I almost screamed as it popped in. He got off the bed and shoved pillows under my hips and now my ass was up. He walked around to my face pulled the gag off and stuck his cock in my face.. oh boy did I suck it till it got so hard.. he pulled my head away and got on the bed and pulled out the toy.  He was moaning a bit had to be stroking by the way the movement was and he said I'm fucking you.. He slipped his cock in and started to pump away. He slapped my ass a few times as he was pumping.  This lasted for some time and felt great. Then he moaned loud and exploded. He laid on me for a bit and got off.

He walked away and left me laying there. He came back after a few minutes and was stroking and starring at me. I saw he was getting hard again and climbed on the bed and fucked me again but for a long time. He exploded again and pulled out.

He walked to my head and said clean my cock so I did.

He unstraped me and said this is our 1st meet. Next time I have a sling and more toys to use..  I said I'll be back

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3