What is your favorite type of gay orgy?

What do you consider to be a true gay orgy?  

163 members have voted

1. 1. What do you consider to be a true gay orgy?

• Gay couples fucking in the same place
    • Guys pairing up and swapping partners
    • Dogpile fucking with frequent swapping plus multiple guys connected cock to fuckhole or mouth

On 6/24/2024 at 11:19 AM, NWUSHorny said:

Slight tangent, but is it appropriate to bring dildos to an orgy like CumUnion and engage in toy play in the sling instead of actual fucking? The local bathhouses do hold events for that type of play, I've learned to avoid them.

I think "appropriate" is best left to the organizers of the event, as they're the ones who decide what's acceptable and what's not. If they want to permit OR forbid, require OR discourage any particular activity, they certainly should know how to do that.

I certainly understand the disappointment you experience, but it might be that for some people, using a dildo is the only way they're going to get penetrated at all, and if they want that in a group experience... well, as you say, there are events for that type of play in some places, but not all, and not necessarily all timed to fit with particular schedules. 

Having read the replies to this topic..all I can say is a lot of you need to travel overseas. Try London vault 139 on their nude nights.. or there used to be a sunday afternoon orgy over near Vaxhaull station (not sure that it's still going but the last time I was there over 100 all ages and sizes and full on fucking.) Berlin during folsom has some huge orgies - over 400 at some of them. Here in Australia (Melbourne) used to have a fuck party called NUD @ club 80 - unfortunately no-longer. Amsterdam has some smaller fun times too.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Leather69 said:

all I can say is a lot of you need to travel overseas

The 'Old World' has everything to offer, and in a magnificently judgement-free atmosphere.  

I wish that every sexual pig in the world could get to Berlin at least a handful of times during his life.  A'dam & Britain too.  It's nothing less than mind-boggling, it's mentally healthy, emotionally healthy, it lifts one's spirits to previously not experienced heights.  In short ..........  FAN-FUKKIN-TASTIC !!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1