Warren was depressed. He loved his husband of just two years but something was missing. Ted has been so dashing in the beginning. He had continued to pursue Warren even after he had been told that Warren was already seriously dating someone else 

Ted had seemed like such a bad boy. You know the type, exciting, daring, could never hold a job, incredible looking and you just knew he would be fantastic in bed. He had seemed so dangerous!

He would show up at Warren’s work on a motorcycle and bring him flowers at lunch time and all the girls in the office would tell him he was so lucky to have a hot guy chasing him

Warren had finally given in and the sex was better than he imagined. Ted was hung and all top. He could fuck for hours and knew how to keep a bottom happy. Warren had  ended it with his old boyfriend and started dating Ted

Ted really did love him and he started cleaning up his act. Getting a steady job and settling down a bit. By the time they got married Ted had sold the motorcycle but he still treated Warren like the center of the universe 

Warren had everything a gay bottom boy could want  but like so many bottom boys he craved more. 

He had deleted all his profiles on the hook up apps but then went back and made new ones that could not be identified as him, just to look and peruse other profiles 

On the Bareback Only site he had seen a profile with the name Apex Predator and had opened it several times. He always read the  header “Warning! If you are completely happy with your man do not read further” and always stopped, going to the next profile 

Tonight, Ted lay sleeping soundly after they had fucked. As always it had been great for both of them but he sat in bed with his phone looking at that warning and thinking “Am I totally happy? Ted is the best husband ever but I miss my Bad Boy. I miss the feeling of danger he used to have. Besides, what harm could it do to look” 

He swiped the profile further up and almost gasped at the first picture 

The man sat angled in a black chair with one long leg bent at the knee and propped up on the seat. He had long, unkempt, greasy hair and a scraggly beard, his muscles hung loosely on his tall lanky body and you could count his ribs under a light dusting of chest hair. His pelvis had almost no padding left at all and on his lower hip  was a biohazard tattoo over a couple words

His cock hung down a foot it seemed and looked even more oversized because of his thin, frail looking body. It was the thickest cock Warren had ever seen. 

The sexiest thing about him though was the evil, predatory gleam in his green eyes, that seemed to glow and the sneer of contempt on his face as he ran a long, bony finger along that cock

It was like he knew he had you as soon as you saw that cock, saw him, felt the danger and allure he radiated in equal measure.

This man would wreck your life and drag you down to hell but you knew you would feel so good while he did it you would not care abut the consequences till afterwards 

The next picture was a closeup on the tattoo and the words under it were “Apex Predator” . The biohazard tattoo was black and a toxic green and seemed to drip poison onto the words below 

The final picture was of the man’s cock from the side with a ruler held next to it. The tip of his cock stuck out a fraction beyond the ruler but the cock had an arch that had to add at least an inch to the length. It looked somewhat thicker than a beer can it’s entire length. Large  blue veins bulged all along the shaft

The mans stats read: 

Height              6 ft 6 in 

Weight              175 lbs 

Age                    31

Hair                    Black 

Body hair            Moderate

Eyes                    Green

Cock size            12 inches plus 

HIV Status            Poz, Unmedicated 

Position                Top only 

BB Preference       Bareback Only - No pulling out 

Partner status         Neg, no PrEP

The text read:

I am only interested in two kinds of guys 

The first is neg guys who are cheating on a neg partner. You must be cheating. No cuckold situations. No open relationships. I want to breed you, infect you  and for you to take it home tip your loving., unsuspecting partner/husband. I want to give you my gift and for you to share it with him without him knowing. If you are reading this, he is not satisfying you, so he deserves it and you deserve the satisfaction you know in your soul only I can give you 

The second type is neg anal virgins. Men who think they are straight move to the front of the line. 

I can tell if someone is lying to me or if they are already poz. I can also smell PrEP. You will only get one chance so don’t blow it 

Most of you will close my profile now and try to forget it but you will look again tomorrow or next week. You were doomed the moment you swiped down but I did warn you 

Most of you can’t meet my standards anyway but if you think you can message me. You may get the opportunity to service me and get my gift. You won’t know until you send that message 

Warren was rock hard but he still closed the profile. He was a nurse in a hospice, He had seen HIV patients who looked only a little worse than this man come in and he had cared for them. None had turned him on at all but this Apex Predator did 

Warren would never want to bring HIV home to his wonderful Ted. The thought was ridiculous! It was evil! It was hot… NO not hot! It was wrong! And oh so hot...

Warren went into the bathroom, pulled up the pictures of Apex Predator again and beat off his chubby six inch cock twice, though he  had just gotten off with Ted, while they fucked 

He went back to bed and promised himself he would never look at that evil profile again but over the next weeks he thought about it constantly. When Ted fucked him he fantasized it was that huge poz cock, bare, sliding in and out of him, ready to share it’s gift of virus and infection 

He and Ted had had a small fight about something unimportant and Warren knew he had been in the wrong but was being a little bitch about it. Ted’s job was sending him to a training seminar that would keep him out of town for the weekend and they had not really resolved things 

As he walked out the door Ted had stopped, put down his bag and taken Warren in his arms, kissing him 

“You know, I don’t care who was wrong, all I care about is that I love you and I am going to miss you so much” and then he had turned, picked up his bag and walked out, waving to Warren who stood forlornly in the open door as he got in his car

Warren sighed as he watched him drive off. Ted was wonderful. Ted was the prefect, romantic, loving husband. He was everything Warren could want. Loyal, forgiving… Irritating

Just once Warren had wanted some anger sex. A little roughness, some harsh words while his husband fucked him hard. Maybe even a hard slap on the ass. Ted had plenty of time for a quick fuck, but no, he had to leave an hour earlier than necessary just in case. Warren had deliberately picked this fight with him wanting some excitement!, Wanting his Bad Boy back! Wanting to feel that danger again... 

He pulled out his phone and edited his profile on the bareback )nly site

He renamed it “HIV Negative boy in a strictly closed Marriage” and uploaded a picture of his ass and body 

Stats:

Height             5 ft 7 in 

Weight              135 lbs 

Age                    28

Hair                    Blond

Body hair            Moderate

Eyes                    Blue

Cock size            6 inches and chubby 

HIV Status            Neg. Recently Tested, Not on PrEP

Position                 Bottom only 

BB Preference       Bareback Only - Only with my husband 

Partner status         Neg, no PrEP

Very in love with my husband. Only on here to look and message with friends occasionally 

Then he messaged Apex Predator 

He had been born in the states of Greek immigrant parents. They had named him Apollo Preda. 

A friend in college had nicknamed him “Apex Predator” because he consistently got all the cutest boys into his bed, Even the straight ones if he wanted them 

In his junior year he had given all that up though because he had met Peter, a stunning blond haired, blue eyed freshman who seemed to sparkle in Apollo's eyes. The sex was great, Peter loved his huge cock and could take him without complaint. Apollo had fallen for the boy hard and they were talking about marrying someday 

Every day he did something special fir Peter if he could. He treated him like the sun rose and set just for him. One day he saw Peter hanging out with am older man, muscular, harry and handsome but didn’t think much of it 

A couple weeks later he nursed Peter through a flu like illness that lasted 3 days, making sure he was comfortable and got enough fluids.

It was about three months later, a few weeks before they would be headed home for the summer that Peter said he wanted to try topping. Apollo didn’t even think about it. If his Peter wanted to top him then he would. Peter had a thick 6 ½ inch cock and he was very gentle the first time. After that they both topped when the mood hit them through Peer got rougher as time went on 

About a month before the end of term Apollo got sick and had the flu for three days. Peter took care if him but was gone for a few hours each day 

The term ended and they promised to keep in touch and  call each other every day

Peter didn’t miss a day till about two weeks into their summer break and then a few days later Apollo could bit reach him for three days, 

“I’m just so bust with family Baby, I’m sorry I will do better” Peter said and he did for about a week/ Then he started missing days again 

About two months into summer vacation Apollo heard from Peter for the last time, in a long text:

First of all Apollo I do love you. Someday you will make some lucky boy a great man but that boy won't be me

The man you saw me with was named Vince but I call him Master now, He treats me like a slut, whores me out to his friends and he deliberately infected me with HIV 

I love the way he treats me. I’m addicted to it. He told me the only way he would be my forever Master was if I Infected you. That’s why I started topping you. I’m fairly sure that when you got sick it was the “bug flu” and that if you go get tested you will find that you are HIV positive as well. 

I am dropping out of school to be Master’s full time slave. My family is upset but they don’t understand. I’m so lucky to have my Master and to serve him

Master says he hopes you enjoy his gift and I hope you forgive me someday and find happiness with some boy who deserves you. Not a worthless slut like me

I’m blocking your number after I send this. Please don’t try to find me, I have hurt you enough already

Peter

Apollo cried for three weeks straight. He was not out to his family but he blew that secret out of the water when his mom asked him what was wrong 

His dad’s response was “That's what you get for being a faggot”

The dark voice in Apollo’s mind started whispering to him about then 

Dad would have thrown Apollo out of the house but it belonged to mom, Everything belonged to mom. She was a rich girl who married a baker’s son because she loved him. That was years ago though and his dad was the one who got thrown out of the house and quickly, efficiently divorced 

“You don’t mess with my son. If I ever meet this Peter he will rue the day he was born and as for your father. I stopped loving his bigoted ass a long time ago” Mom had said and Apollo felt a little better 

A week or so before school started again Apollo was walking past a downtown bar and heard a familiar voice drift through the door as someone excited 

“Divorcing  me because of that faggot son of hers” his dad’s voice slurred until it was cut off by the door closing 

That dark voice in his mind made a few suggestions and Apollo swerved and went into the bar 

He went to the far end the bar., not letting his father see him as he slipped into the attached package store and made a few purchases, then slipped back into the bar and waited, sipping on a club soda 

He followed his drunk dad as he left and when they got to the cheep hotel the older man  was staying in he called out “Het Dad! Wait! 

His Dad turned, almost falling over and said “What do you want faggot?” 

“Just to talk Dad, I still love you, you are my Dad, can’t we talk things out?” he said

Then he pulled a bottle of his Dad’s favorite bourbon out of the bag he was carrying

“We can share this and talk Dad” He said in a wheedling voice 

His Dad’s eyes lit up “Sure Son! Come on in! I have been having to drink the cheap stuff since your mom dumped me” he said opening the door 

Three drinks later the bigot was snoring. He had not noticed Apollo was not drinking at all 

Apollo poured another drink and went over to his dad, slapping his face “Wake up and finish your drink Dad” He said in a commanding tone 

The man opened his eyes but only finished half the drink before he was passed out again 

Apollo slapped him again and when that didn’t work he opened the man’s shirt and pinched both his nipples hard, then torched his Dad in some very inappropriate places ti see if he would wake up 

Nothing got a response

He hauled his Dad to the bed, stripping him completely naked and noted “My cock must come from Mom’s side of the family" as his dad’s very average sized cock flopped around 

“He does have a nice ass for an old man though” he thought, slapping those firm round cheeks. When his dad didn’t make a sound Apollo pulled the man’s belt out of his pants and went to town on that ass,  spanking the man with  a vengeance. He had felt this belt often enough growing up when he had done something wrong 

When his Dad’s ass glowed red he dropped his own pants. He was rock hard, Who knew hurting someone could be so hot 

He put the bottle and cup on the side table and mounted his father’s ass, ramming in brutally, sinking about six inches in that unsuspecting ass before it tightened convulsively and stopped him 

That got a reaction. His Dad started to wake up and Apollo put a drink in his hand bringing it to his lips. 

He drank it down and soon was asleep again, his ass unclenching and letting his Son  work his toxic cock into that straight neg ass 

He pounded his father’s black furred ass until his balls stated to tighten, ready to breed his old man with his toxic virus 

“I wonder if you will still call us faggots after you test poz” He bent down and whispered in  his fathers ear as his poz seed filled that undefended neg ass 

He kept his dad drunk and passed out and bred him a total of five times before dressing and laving the knocked up bitch face down on the bed, his ass dripping toxic cum 

"Enjoy my gift Dad" he said from the door as he left

The day before he left to go back to college his Dad came by to pick up a few things from the house since it was obvious by now that his mom was not going to take him back 

She had an errand to run and really didn't want to talk to him so she left Apollo to watch him. They were in his mam’s bedroom when his dad bent over to get something. Apollo came up  behind him and grabbed his hips, grinding his crotch into that ass 

“I enjoyed fucking you the other night Dad, you might want to get tested in a few months though, you probably have HIV. Your just another poz faggot now, or so everyone will think" he told the bigot 

Apollo outweighed his dad by 30 pounds of solid muscle and was 8 inches taller than him so he was not afraid of the man in the least. They both knew who would win if it came to a fight 

To his surprise his Dad moaned a little then stood up quickly, trying to cover it 

“I don’t know what you are talking about Son” The older man blustered but Apollo saw the little pup tent in the front of his pants 

“You were awake for part of that, You enjoyed it. You fucking bastard! You call me a faggot when you are the one who enjoys getting fucked!” Apollo said angrily 

“I had never been fucked before! You never checked but I came twice while you were in me. It just felt so dirty and so good” his dad said blushing 

Apollo stepped to the man and turned him around, twisting his arm behind him and reaching around to unbuckle his belt and push his pants down 

He dropped his own pants and forced his father to bend over, slamming his cock up his ass in hard, violent jabs 

“If you weren’t poz before you will be by the time I am done with you this time you fucking Bitch” he snarled "You are going crave your own son's cock up your ass, every day, for the rest of your life you pathetic faggot"

His Dad didn’t fight him at all, In fact, he was eventually moaning and pushing back, even as his own son bred him with virus laden cum 

Apollo came in him three times within half an hour, then told him to get his shit and get the fuck out 

Back at school “Apex Predator” was reborn he even started calling himself “Apex” and soon everyone was calling him that 

He would see a boy walking across campus and the dark voice would whisper “That one” in his mind 

Within an hour Apex would have the man on his back, in his dorm room, taking his cock bare, breeding them with his toxic seed then kicking him out callously if they wanted to talk or cuddle afterwards 

He would go out to the local gay bar and look for couples, he always knew if they were out looking for a third or just enjoying a night out together but were closed. He also came to recognize the feelings, one for poz and one for neg, Finally he came understand the unattractive smell some neg men had faintly about them was PrEP in their blood 

When he spotted a closed couple he would wait for one to walk off to get drinks or go to the restroom and would simply walk up, push the other against the wall and start kissing them, He would press their hand to his usually rock hard cock through the leather of his pants and say “That wants to be in your raw” and any protests would usually cut off 

They usually barely resisted as he pulled  them to the back room, turned them, pushed their pants down and pinned them against the wall with his cock splitting their ass open painfully. 

“I’m poz and you will be soon” He would whisper in their ear. “Make sure you share my gift with your husband” then he would slam in a few more strokes and breed those unprotected neg asses deep and knocking them up with his virus. Then sending them back, shame faced to their men after they straighten their clothes. For some reason they all just accepted what he had done to them. They were all sluts who secretly wanted it, they were all like Peter 

He would watch from nearby as they found their husbands and made some excuse. They usually left soon, sometimes shooting him a troubled glance or two before they did 

He finished last year of college and celebrated with a trip to Las Vegas where he happened upon a tattoo shop just off the strip. He was surprised to find that the owner was Mike of the singing duo Billy and Mike. “Give it to me” was one of his favorite songs and Mike was rumored to have a cock about the size of Apex’s own and also to be poz 

“I get in the mood to put my hands on a tattoo gun now and then. I like to keep in practice in and the tattoo artist who usually runs the shop for me has the week off” Mike told him “So how can I help you?” 

Apex told him what he wanted and Mike grinned, looked around and then pulled up his shirt to reveal the  biohazard tattoo on his lower hip in front 

They designed the Apex Predator, biohazard tattoo together, Mike drawing a sketch on paper. When all was agreed they made an appointment to meet back hertz early the next day, the tattoo would take several hours 

The next day they both got rock hard as soon as the tattooing started and could tell that they were a comparable size from the bulges snaking down their thighs but it didn’t go any further, They could both tell the other was not a bottom and there was that professionalism thing on Mike’s part. 

Mike chose to forget that his Boy, Hank had started out as a client 

When the tattoo was finished Mike told him how to care for it over the next week or so till it healed 

Apex spent the next few years pozzing every neg virgin he could and breaking up neg couples. He didn't really force anyone, they were all just worthless sluts who threw away love for a rush of lust. They deserved to lose their men 

He his health started to worsen and even the drk voice in his head suggested he go on meds but he refused. He got thinner and thinner but it just made the neg boys want him more 

The Darkness looked out from behind Apollo/Apex’s eyes 

The other forces in the world thought it wanted to end the world but what fun was that? If it did that who would it have to play with? These mortals made great toys  

Destroying people’s relationships or even destroying their soul was so much more fun than ending the world, Besides, even the ones it destroyed had fun while it was happening. They were getting what they asked for. They wanted to be destroyed deep down inside 

The Darkness had an opposite called The Light naturally 

You would think that it was all about love and happiness but no

All The Light cared about was making up arbitrary moral codes and using it’s followers to force others to live by them. Far more evil had been done because of The Light than because of The Darkness. Bigotry. racism, religious fanaticism? Lay all those right at The Light's feet 

Apollo/Apex was The Darkness's very best agent and he was going to let that stupid virus The Darkness had gotten him infected with to recruit him, kill him 

"Not of I have anything to say about it, and I do” The Darkness though 

Two other forces in the world. Order and Chaos, had brought about a new strain of HIV that was non lethal. It also had a fairly good chance of passing from a bottom to a top during unprotected sex 

The Darkness got Apollo/Apex to respond to a hook up add for a ginger haired slut boy taking loads in a hotel room. It turned off it’s agent’s poz sensing ability as he got there.

t had to send Apollo/Apex back three times over several months before it was sure the man was inflected with The Angel Strain of HIV 

To hide what it had done The Darkness stopped its agent’s physical appearance from changing as his HIV was suppressed by the Angel Strain. 

Apollo/Apex goy healthier but he didn’t look healthier and that was just fine with The Darkness

Apex did notice that he generally had felt better for the last few months. He had even put on about 15 pounds but then the weight gain stopped 

He no longer looked like a walking skeleton but he didn’t look anywhere near the optimal weight for his height

He could however go about clothed and draw far less attention than before when people shied way from the obviously sick man. Well the neg boys hadn't shied away and still didn't

His phone pinged and he recognized the sound of a message from the Bareback Only hookup app. He got sevral a day bit most were from saying “I know I don’t meet all your standards but…”  these just got deleted 

This one was from a profile titled “HIV Negative boy in a strictly closed Marriage” 

He was sitting in his car outside the hotel a neg boy who was cheating on his husband and he planned to poz and send back home to infect his unsuspecting man

“Interesting” Apex thought as he read he message later. Right now a cheating slut was waiting for his virus to infect him. He got out of his car and went to room 306 where the slut said he was waiting 

The neg man let him in "Hi, my name is Ted" He said nervously as Apex looked him up and down

Apex almost laughed, remembering the message he had just read

"Well Ted, lets get you pozzed up like the worthless slut you are" Apex said starting to undress

***************************************************************************************

I’m going to try to keep Apex evil and heartless for as long as I can but you know me, There will eventually be a “Tommy” like character introduced most likely

Let me know if you want Apex kept like he is 

Scanbu 

• Like 13
  • Piggy 5

45 minutes ago, Heir2012 said:

Keep him ruthless! Sometimes we want to see The Darkness at work, causing harm, helping men make the wrong, more pleasurable choices. 

I love dark stories, so I'm up for seeing some nasty shit! 

Ok! One vote for evil 😈

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Scanbu said:

Ok! One vote for evil 😈

Two votes...

We need to hear about The Darkness to give balance to your world. Apex has already been softened by having the Angel Strain, but he can still be 'evil'.

He can even fall in love - there is no guarantee love is going to be a Good Thing, after all...

• Like 1

Apex sat in his car reading the message from  “HIV Negative boy in a strictly closed Marriage”:

I can’t stop reading your profile, looking at your pictures and fantasizing about your poz cock in my ass 

The problem is I truly love my husband, Ted. He is everything to me… except the dangerous bad noy I fell in love with. He changed to make me happy. To show me he was serious about making a life with me so how can I complain? 

I just miss the irresponsible, crazy romantic, motorcycle riding dangerous man he used to be. I need danger and excitement in my life but I also need him 

I’m alone all weekend and I think if you tell me to come to you I will. I have to have something dangerous in me and your cock is pure danger in so many ways. I’m hoping a dose of danger from you will satisfy my need and if I get pozzed I cam say it happened at work so I won’t lose my Ted. I can’t lose my Ted 

Let me know 

W. 

Apex smirked at the screed. This W was a little sloppy, Telling him the name of his husband and he didn’t notice that in the picture of his ass, which he had taken in a mirror, that there was another man visible in the background. Probably  this Ted guy 

The message was typical. The sluts always loved their husbands and just needed a little danger. He wondered what this W did that he could get pozzed at work. Something in healthcare most likely. 

The ass picture was nice and this W met all his qualifications, so Apex decided to message him later and arrange a hookup for tomorrow, Maybe he could poz the needy little slut in the bed his husband fucked him in 

He went inside the hotel and to room 306 where his next hookup waited 

The man stepped back and let him in. “Hi, my name is Ted” he said a bit nervously 

Apex almost laughed. If he had been uncertain because the reflected image of this man he had just seen was not to clear, the name confirmed it. This was W’s, husband. 

This man was the rarest of rarities tor Apex, He said he was cheating AND since he only topped he was an anal virgin. That combination was almost irresistible. The potential to get both partners pozzed was so much higher 

“Well Ted, Lets get you pozzed up like the worthless slut you are” Apex said as he began stripping 

Ted’s eyes flashed a bit angrily at the words “worthless slut” But he didn’t say anything 

“How do you want me?” he asked instead

“On your back Bitch, this is a breeding and that’s the best position to get you pregnant” Apex said and there was that flash of anger again. This Ted was not reacting like the typical cheating sluts he usually pozzed but his anger just made it even hotter for Apex 

Ted had dark brown hair  cut in a slightly longer style that was currently in,, gray eyes, and a six o'clock shadow. He was one of those guys who had to shave twice a day 

His body was hairy and muscular and his cock was an impressive 9 inches, well impressive to anyone but Apex. 

He had a pretty ass but from the picture Apex knew his husbands was prettier 

Ted lay on his back and pulled his legs up as Apex used a convenient bottle of lube sitting on the nightstand  then climbed into the bed his long thin limbs making him look almost like a skeleton, like death itself mounting this healthy neg man to give him it’s blessed disease 

Apex put the head of his cock at  Ted’s unprotected neg hole and began rocking forward ever so slightly, coaxing that hole to open up and let his death stick in. 

The  neg virgin gasped in pain as the head managed to pop in. Apex let him adjust for a moment and the pulled back out and pushed in harder. The look of shock on Ted's face was almost funny as about 7 inches rammed up into him. Apex slowly worked in further until he reached the inner ring. He pulled out until only the head was in then slammed back in bursting through that inner barrier 

“Holly fucking shit!” Ted  gasped.t ears of pain running down his face. He was not enjoying this one bit and it was obvious to Apex that this man would probably never enjoy being fucked so he got even rougher. Ted was just another cheating slut like them all. Like Peter and they all deserved Apex’s gift 

He slid in and out of the writhing man who wasn’t even halfway hard and though "At least one of us is enjoying themselves". Ted's ass was as tight as a glove 

Ted stared up at him with a look of stony hatred on his face and Apex finally had to ask 

“Why are you doing this? You obviously don’t want this” he said still sliding in and out. He had no intention of stopping but he was curious now

“I’m going to beat you to the punch, you evil bastard! No one is going to poz Warren but me! Now shut up and fuck me!” Ted snarled at him 

Apex was the one who was shocked this time, though he kept fucking 

“How did you even know who I was or that your husband was interested in me?” Apex asked 

“Warren can be a bit of a ditz and he never locks his phone, He left it in the bathroom last week and I heard him get a text so I picked it up to take to him, The screen lit up and there you were staring out at me" Ted said resentfully 

"Even worse there was cum on the back of the phone. He’s been beating off to your picture. He shoots all over and always misses some in the clean up” Ted said in a almost hopeless voice “I love him so much and maybe if I am poz like you he won’t leave me. He thinks I’m at a work seminar this weekend. I will even lie to him to keep him” 

“You are getting pozzed to kee[ your husband? Fuck, you are taking my gift out of love for him?” Apex asked slamming in hard 

“I don’t know what else to do to keep him!” Ted said, groaning in pain as that 12 inch toxic cock slid in and out of him 

“Fuuukkkk, here it comes! I’m pozzing your ass now!” Apex groaned and his balls started to empty toxic cum into this man who was not at all like the sluts he usually pozzed 

Ted just took it. He wanted this but not for himself. He was possibly sacrificing his neg status for his Warren. He would give anything to keep Warren 

As Apex caught his breath the voice in his head whispered “You still have time,  You can hook up with with the other little slut before his husband gets home! You can get them both!” 

“No, not this time” Apex thought back 

Ted just lay there under him “I just hope this is enough” he said quietly to himself 

“I know what he wans and it’s honestly not me” Apex said, for once not wanting to break up a couple to make them pay for what Peter had done to him

He didn’t stop to think about how twisted that thought was. It was just a part of who he was now, who Peter and his dad and his life had made him 

Apex reached out a long thin arm, picked up his phone off the nightstand and said “This came in just as I got here today” And he showed Ted the message from W. 

“He just wants the old you back” Apex told the man as he read “I have not touched him yet and I won’t if he never contacts me again 

“Fuck, I’m an idiot! I thought he wanted safe and stable. He didn't start dating me for real till I  sold my motorcycle and he didn't accept my marriage proposal till I got a real job" Ted said 

“Did he ask you to change?”  Apex asked. He was amused by the fact his cock was still in the man’s ass. He started slowly sliding in and out again. He wasn’t going to try to break these two up but he still wanted to try to make sure Ted was pozzed before he left 

Ted thought about it. not noticing what Apex was doing as he tried to remember 

Finally he said “No, he never did ask me. I just assumed” He was unconsciously pushing down on Apex's cock and his own cock was finally responding, probably because he was thinking so hardf about his husband  

“Maybe I was wrong about him learning to enjoy getting fucked” Apex thought with a smirk as his 12 inches worked it’s magic again. He sped up his thrusts and stroked Ted’s 9 inches in his bony hand 

“Slap him around a bit when you share my gift with him and he will love you forever” Apex said 

Ted felt his body responding to the fucking despite itself and groaned. This hurt so good… he already had one poz load in him… why not take another?

Apex pushed in to the hilt and blasted his second load into this lovestruck fool as Ted’s cock erupted with cum that hit his chest and chin 

“Why did you show me that message? I don’t het the feeling that you are a very compassionate guy” Ted asked as they dressed 

“Because you are the first man I have fucked who didn’t remind me of my Ex, You did this out of love. Your Warren has no idea how lucky he is” Apex told him. For some reason he remembered his name was really Apollo for the first time in quite a while as he walked out of the room 

The voice in his head grumbled but Apex ignored it 

It was late evening now and as he walked through the lobby, past the hotel bar a young man coming of it stumbled into him 

“Hey Buddy!” The drunk boy said Come drink with me! I’m getting married tomorrow right here in this hotel and she’s a great girl! I’m so lucky!”  

Despite just having cum twice Apex’s cock started to get hard and the voice stopped grumbling 

He helped the man straighten up “That’s great! Let me buy you a drink or two to celebrate” he said steering his next victim back into the bar. 

Several drinks later he helped his new friend up to his room, carried would be a more accurate word than helped 

Apex shoved the boy face down on the bed then went back to close and lock the door 

He stripped the handsome straight boy who had long brown hair and an athletic build 

He used the boys own belt to tie his hands behind his back stuffed his briefs into his mouth and used his socks to tie the gag in place 

Then he stripped and crawled on top of this helpless soon to be married straight boy and pushed his cock in slowly 

The boy was unconscious and so relaxed from all the alcohol that it was not that hard to get his toxic poz cock up that neg hole 

He took his time, tearing up that  undefended hole and getting it ready for impregnation with his viral babies 

He fucked the bride groom for hours and when he heard moans and saw movement he untied the gag, pulling his massive cock out till only a few inches was still inside. 

He had learned a trick for taming straight boys. The arch in his cock made the head slam right into the prostate when fucked them from behind  and he pulled this far out. He rubbed that prostate bump repeatedly, keeping up the grinding till the boy was pushing back on him

“Fuck dude! I can’t believe you are fucking  me! God that feels so good! Don’t stop man!” the boy ground, stull half drunk 

“I’ve already shot two loads of toxic HIV positive cum in you. You want one more before I go ,pretty boy? It’s my wedding gift to you” Apex said 

“God just do it man! Cum in me!” The straight boy groaned spreading his legs wider 

Apex shoved in to the hilt and  fired his fifth load of the day into the hopelessly pozzed ass and he felt the tell tail spasms around his cock that said the boy was cumming without touching himself 

He untied the boy who was asleep again and left him there “Enjoy your wedding” he said as he shut the door behind him 

It was 2 am when he got home, He fell into bed and passed out as the voice purred happily in his mind 

Warren was a little bummed that Apex Predator had not responded to him but he kind of felt like he had dodged a bullet too 

He heard a motorcycle pull up outside. Ted was not due back till tomorrow so he didn’t think much of it. Ted drove a sedan not a motorcycle anyway 

The front door burst open and Ted walked in, He wore jeans, a skin tight white t-shirt and a pair of dark sunglasses. His stylish hair has been cut down to a crew cut

“Get your ass over here and kiss me bitch” he snapped at  Warren “Show me how much you missed me”  

Warren was shocked but he flew to this new Ted's, or was it the old Ted’s arms and kissed him hard 

“You weren’t supposed to be home till tomorrow Baby!” Warren said 

“I wasn’t at a work seminar I was in a hotel room cheating on you” Ted said mater of factly 

“Wa… what?” Warren asked. He felt like Ted had thrown a glass of ice water in his face 

“You heard me bitch. Does the name Apex Predator ring a bell? You know, the guy you were going to cheat on ME with this weekend? That’s who I was with” he said a bit coldly 

“How did you know that?”  Warren squeezed

“Maybe someday you will learn to lock your phone” Ted said as Warren backed away, shaking his head 

Ted reached out, grabbed the front of Warren's shirt and pulled him nose to nose with him 

“You listen to me you stupid little slut. YOU ARE MINE!  No one will poz you but ME! You got that? You understand me?” Teed shouted right into his face 

Warren was scared shitless… and so hard he was dripping in his shorts. He nodded numbly as Ted let him go 

“You want your Bad Boy back? You got it! I traded my car for a bike and I’m quitting my job. You can afford all the bills on hat you make so I’m going to let you take care of your man like the good little bitch you are” he snarled hitting off the words 

“I went our and got myself pozzed just for you and this is the price you are going to pay for that! If it didn’t take I will go back till I have it but NO ONE but me touches you? You got that?” he said in a menacing voice 

“Yes Baby, I don’t want anyone but you anyway!” Warren said throwing his arms around him and kissing him 

Ted smiled then and all his love for Warren showed in his eyes He pulled a small box out of his pocket, sank to one knee and opened it. There was a set of black rings inside and Warren was a little confused 

“Baby, I love you so much, I want to renew our wedding vows but this time you are getting the real me. Your Bad Boy is back to stay”  he said and it was a promise “Will you marry me again?” he asked 

Warren nodded then said “Yes! Oh hell yes I will! I love my Bad Boy so much!” 

They slipped the new rings on their fingers and Warren noticed that they snuggled up to their old wedding bands perfectly 

He practically dragged Ted into the bedroom  and it was the best sex they had ever had 

Ted would slap  his ass as he slammed him from behind and every time he did he said “Mine!! This is MY ass!” 

Later as they lay in each other’s arms Ted said “I’m not really going to quit my job. Weddings are expensive and I want to  do it up big this time” squeezing the center of his univers 

“I’d like that” Warren said snuggling in deeper 

Three months later they were both almost disappointed to test neg

“Do you want me to go back to Apex for another round?” Ted asked 

“You know , it’s kind of crazy but I do want you to” Warren said after some thought “I want to be pozzed but I only want it from you” 

“I really want to poz you too, I want to share that with you forever” Ted said as he pulled out his phone and pulled up the Bareback Only app 

“Besides, we have to get an address from him so we can send him a wedding invitation” Warren said 

*************************************************************************************************************

Next Chapter: Enter The Doctor 

Let me know what you think! 

Scanbu

• Like 12
  • Piggy 2

45 minutes ago, Monorchid said:

Two votes...

We need to hear about The Darkness to give balance to your world. Apex has already been softened by having the Angel Strain, but he can still be 'evil'.

He can even fall in love - there is no guarantee love is going to be a Good Thing, after all...

I was editing the next chapter while you wrote this. Apex is going to be mostly evil with some good, just like Tommy and Zeke are mostly good with some evil. 

• Like 1