Slave for a Day

catcher4you

Chapter 1 – I Learn My Place

Doug and I have been playing together for several years. We started out with flip fucking when we’d get together but have added a few more things to the repertoire now. These days, we start out by getting spun and then get into some serious ass play. We both love having our asses worked over and enjoy working on each other’s holes too.

We’ve talked about and lived out lots of our fantasies. Doug got a sling a few years ago, which is an integral part of our play. Fisting came about at my suggestion one time. We’ve engaged in bondage play, group scenes, role play, and lots more. While his hand was in my ass the last time that we played, Doug asked me what I thought about being his slave for the day. Basically, I would have to submit to whatever requests he made of me without complaint. We talked it through and came up with a few ground rules. I don’t slam, but Doug does, and I told him I didn’t want to be forced to do a slam. Also, no women, blood, shit, or extreme pain. He agreed to those terms, and we set aside a weekend for this.

Doug wanted me in an orange jockstrap, a black leather harness, and a collar. I already had the jockstrap but needed to buy the other items. He told me that he would provide everything else except for the T. As his slave, I was supposed to provide that for him, so I talked to my dealer and arranged for a pickup the day before. I also bought a new bubbler pipe for us, since a good slave always provides his master with excellent service. And, a good slave always verifies the quality of any product provided to his master, so I had little choice but to sample the goods prior to the day.

At last, the day arrived. Per Doug’s instructions, I shaved my balls and shaft but left the rest of my hair in place. Both of us are hairy, with Doug having a thicker pelt than me. He’s of Mediterranean descent, so his swarthy skin is covered in a dense forest of fur. It is especially thick between his pecs, around his cock, and around his hole. I’m from Eastern European stock, so my hair is finer, and my skin is fair. I have a hairy chest and ass, with a nice cluster around my hole. As for the rest of the details, we’re both in our 50s and in relatively good shape. Doug is more defined than me due to his more regular workouts, but we both love to eat and drink, and it shows. He has a thick 7” cock, while mine is equally thick and just a little bit longer. We’ve joked that fucking each other is almost like fucking yourself since our cocks are so similar. And we both love dildos, fisting, and other types of assplay.

That Saturday, I got ready at home, doing a good cleanout and shower. Then, I put the orange jockstrap and the black leather harness under my clothes. My place is not too private, so I needed to be reasonably attired to get to my car, but Doug’s place is secluded enough that we often play outdoors. The sling in his playroom is also a good draw!

I drove over to his house with plans to arrive at 8 in the morning. This way, we could play all day and even go into another day if we wanted. I got to his place a little early, so I pulled off the road and stripped down to my jock and harness. I put the collar in place and switched my shoes for a pair of flip-flops in case we went outside.

Once it was 8:00, I walked up to his door. The slave always has access to his master’s house, so I walked right in. Doug heard me and yelled, “Kitchen,” so I went there.

He looked awesome. He was wearing a red jockstrap that framed his hairy ass perfectly. Those mounds and the sweet hole between them really turned me on. He also had on a matching red harness that disappeared into the pouch of his strap. I assumed he had a cock ring on that was attached to the harness.

“Lick my ass,” Doug commanded. He leaned forward onto the counter, and I dove into his hairy hole. I fucking love to eat ass, so this was not a difficult task to perform. While I was eating his hole, he was drinking coffee and looking over some apps on his phone. I was crouched down on the floor, spreading my ass open while licking, sucking, prodding, and tongue fucking his hole. He has a wonderfully hairy ass that always retains a musky and exciting smell. I loved my service to him and reached back to play with my hole. “My hole, not yours,” Doug bellowed when he noticed what I was doing. I pulled my hands away and used them to spread his ass wider for my tongue.

When he was done getting his ass eaten, he turned around and mashed my face into the pouch of his jock. This was a well-worn item and had been through a lot of sexy times. It had a heady aroma of cum, sweat, and piss on it, and I eagerly mouthed his cock through the fabric. I could feel the metal cock ring that surrounded his dick, and it turned me on even more. He quickly grew hard but pulled me away, saying that he didn’t want to cum yet. I literally had all day, so I was willing to wait.

Next, Doug told me to vacuum under all the furniture in his living room. I needed to bend over to do this, and I figured that he wanted me to show off my ass while I did this chore. I’m always up for showing off my ass and wanted to keep him pleased, so I was happy to comply. While I was vacuuming, Doug came over and spread my cheeks open to display my hole. “Nice hairy hole, slave,” he said to me. I made my hole pulse when he said this so he would know I appreciated the compliment.

When I finished this task, he told me to take the vacuum into the playroom and tidy it up. I went in and was pleased to see that the place was in pretty good shape. I rolled a cart over near the bottom of the sling and placed various lubes and some poppers on it. In my own anal way, I laid out the dildos on the tray sorted by size. We could (and likely would) work up to the largest ones as the day progressed. Then, I put a small table next to the side of the sling with some more poppers on it. I ensured that the camera was aimed properly at the sling, that the full-length mirror reflected the right stuff, and placed some absorbent pads on the floor. I placed a stool at the foot of the sling.

Then, I wiped down the sling and noticed a St Andrews cross that hadn’t been there before. I made certain that it was clean and ready, too. I packed the bubbler with product and placed the baggie and torch nearby for use. As a final task, I plumped the pillows on the bed and vacuumed the floor. The playroom looked very ready for use.

“Your room is ready, master,” I said when I returned to the living room. Doug was sitting in his recliner with one hand down the front of his jock while working his phone with his other hand. “I’ll be the judge of that,” he replied as he got up. I meekly followed him into the room, enjoying the sight of his hairy ass as he walked down the hall.

He walked in and began his inspection. He nodded in approval at my organization on the rolling cart, noted the cleanliness of the equipment, and smiled when he saw that the bed had been dressed nicely. There was a play sheet under the cotton sheet to catch any fluids that might leak out.

Nodding his approval, he walked over to the sling. His back was to the sling, and he told me to help him get into position. Hugging him tightly, I lowered him into the sling. Then, I took one of his feet, licked it a few times, and situated it in the stirrup. With his next foot, I sucked in his big toe before putting it in the stirrup. This seemed to excite him since we had never done any footplay before. I helped him get the pillow properly placed for his comfort and then asked if he needed anything more.

“Not now, slave. Eat my ass.” Eager to obey and please, I sat on the stool and leaned forward to get my face into his ass crack. He has an awesome ass, with a good coating of hair everywhere that gets denser as it approaches his hole. I love seeing the hair get all matted down with lube and spit as we play. It’s really awesome to see the hairs gliding through lube on a toy or an arm, too.

He pushed his ass out, displaying his inner walls to me. I bent forward and wrapped my lips around his hole, and sucked his hole. When I’m rimming, it’s like I’m making out with the guy’s hole. I lick it, swirl my tongue in the areas around it, suck it, probe it with my tongue, and more. Doug likes when I eat his ass, and he seemed ready to settle in for a long session.

As I was eating his ass, he placed his hand on my head and pulled me up. “I am not spun,” he growled. I hastened over to the pipe and torch and brought them to him. I held the torch to the product and watched as it melted and smoke began to fill the bowl. When it was ready, I placed the bubbler at his lips, keeping the torch lit and moving so he could have as much as he wanted. He inhaled, held it for a bit, and then blew out a huge cloud. “Again,” he said, so I prepared another hit for him. We did this several times until he said, “Why are you wasting the smoke, slave? Inhale my smoke for your pleasure.” So, we shotgunned the next several hits. He had to be seriously spun since I was flying from just the leftovers. He told me to take two deep hits, which I gladly did.

I returned the pipe and torch to their original location, making sure to bend at the waist as I put them down so that he could get a good look at my ass. He smiled at me as I walked back and took a seat on the stool. “Poppers,” he demanded. I picked up the bottle, uncapped it, and held his nostril as he did several deep hits. When I capped them, I kept them in my hand so that I could start rimming his ass again immediately. He was writhing in pleasure, calling me his sex slave and encouraging me with positive words.

When I looked up from my rimming, I saw that Doug had pushed aside the pouch on his jockstrap, and his cock was hanging out. “May I, master,” I queried, eyeing his ringed cock. He nodded, so I put his cock into my mouth. He immediately let a gush of precum flow out, which I happily swallowed. He tends to precum a lot, and I love tasting his juices.

I sucked on his dick, then he pushed me down to his balls. He has massive balls, and I can only fit one in my mouth at a time. I slavered over them, rolling them around in my mouth and occasionally going up to lick his cockhead. He rewarded me with several spurts of precum before pushing my head back down to his hole.

I ate his hole adoringly. The taste and texture of his hole is wonderful, and it looks amazing when it’s opened up for a rimming. The hair around his hole holds some great aromas, and I inhaled deeply and appreciatively. I could have stayed there longer, but he tapped me on the head. When I looked up, he said, “Get me out of this,” indicating the sling. I grabbed both of his arms and helped him stand up. When he was upright, I directed my gaze downward (OK, so I was looking at his cock!) and said, “Thank you, master.” He nodded and directed me to the bed.

I crawled onto the bed on all fours, letting Doug see my asshole in all its glory. He grinned approvingly but said that he wanted to smoke some more. I needed to fill the bowl again and kept my ass facing him as I did so. When it was ready, I melted some crystals into a nice fog and helped him to take a hit. He nodded at me, which I interpreted as the OK to do my own inhalation. I did, and he said, “Hold it until I tell you to let it go.” I held it for a long time, and then he allowed me to exhale. He had me do four more hits this way, holding the smoke in for a long time.

He took a few more hits and handed me the bubbler and torch. I put them on the table, and Doug told me to get in the sling. He left the room while I was getting myself situated in the sling. Luckily, I’m fairly adept at getting my feet in the stirrups and my ass into the proper position.

Once he knew I was settled, he returned to the room. He turned on the camera and made sure that it was providing a good, well lit view of my ass. He made a few slight adjustments and then sat down on the stool.

“Are you a good slave?” “Yes, master.” And he slapped my ass.

“Are you a good slave?” “Yes, master.” And he slapped my ass.

“Are you a good slave?” This time, I said, “That is for my master to determine.” No slap this time. And he replied, “Damn right it is!”

He had been lubing his hands while asking me this. Now, he put his fingers at my hole and said, “Your master is pleased,” before shoving three fingers into my ass. I gasped at the sudden intrusion, and he asked if everything was OK. “Yes, master.” “Good, because this is just the start,” he snarled. My ass understood the intent of that statement and pulsed in response.

While he was talking, he was moving his fingers around inside me. Doug knows that my ass opens readily, and the T that we’d just smoked would make it even more open. We’ve played sober and spun, but I definitely prefer spun!

“Your master controls your body.” “Yes, master,” I said as I felt another finger enter my ass.

“I decide what happens to your body.” “Yes, master.” This time, he started to push his whole hand into my ass. I instinctively pushed out a little, letting him have easy access to my hole. His hand slid in up to his wrist.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 2

Chapter 2 – He Decides

In Chapter 1, I tell about a role-play session with Doug, a long-term buddy of mine. We’ve fulfilled each other’s fantasies a lot, and he wanted to have me serve him as a slave for the day. He’s had me do some chores, including getting the playroom ready for us. Now, I’m in the sling while he has his way with my body.

Doug’s hand felt great inside my ass. My ass had just swallowed his hand up to the wrist, but we both knew that there was more width and more depth to come. He slowly rotated his hand inside my hole to let me feel the best stretch possible. He used the widest part of his hand to expand my hole and get it ready for what was to come.

My ass was, quite literally, in his hands. Per our agreement, he could do whatever he wanted so long as he stayed within the parameters we agreed to earlier. We also had a safe word (“pomegranate”) if things got too out of control, but I didn’t think we’d need it.

Doug started to pull his hand back and forth, keeping it inside my ass but letting me feel the motions. Next, he pulled all the way out to apply more lube. I noticed that he lubed his arm all the way up to his elbow. We had never gotten that deep before but today might be the day when he could give me his whole arm.

When he entered my ass again, he went deeper than before. He knows my ass well, so he was familiar with the route through it. First, he went in and kept moving steadily forward, but he knew he’d need to turn to the right and move up a bit when he wanted to get to (and through) my second hole. He slowly and comfortably navigated the terrain of my ass.

Before breaching my second sphincter, he pulled his hand back out. When he saw me look down in surprise, and probably a little bit of disappointment, that he didn’t go deeper, he growled, “I decide what happens to your ass and when it happens.” Fuck yeah, this was going to be a hot scene.

Doug applied more lube to his hands and arms, letting me watch as he calmly greased his arm up to his elbow. He was watching me watching him, and it seemed to get him excited. I kept quiet since a good slave only speaks when spoken to. But my ass was speaking volumes as my hole pulsed with excitement at what was going to happen.

Once Doug had applied sufficient lube, he again sat down on the stool at the foot of the sling and fingered my hole. He was using both hands this time and got all four fingers from both hands inside me. Beyond the stretch that provided, he would spread his hands apart from time to time, expanding my hole to accommodate something with substantial girth.

Without warning, Doug removed one hand and shoved the other into my ass. This time, he went in quickly and navigated the terrain from a point of knowledge. He was soon at my second sphincter, which he massaged with his fingers, encouraging it to open up for him.

He got my muscles to relax and open my inner hole. Feeling his fingers enter my colon was an amazing sensation, and I groaned with delight. Doug looked up sharply at me and said, “This is for my pleasure, not yours.” I nodded in agreement and silently vowed to hold back on my display of enjoyment throughout this session.

Doug was probing around inside me, feeling up my inner walls and making me squirm in delight. Even though I was feeling wonderful sensations, I did not express my feelings about this since I was simply an ass for my master to explore.

Doug slowly withdrew from my inner cavity and now rested his hand just inside my hole. He was feeling around with his fingers here, knowing that he was brushing across my prostate and sending indescribable vibrations throughout my body. But, again, I kept silent about my enjoyment of his ministrations. He did prompt my cock to ooze precum while he was massaging me. When he saw that, he leaned over and pulled my cock out of the jockstrap and into his mouth. Then he told me to clean up the liquid on my stomach. I obeyed, like a good slave, and used my fingers to wipe the precum off my body. Of course, I licked my fingers after each swipe through the fluid to taste the salty and sweet goodness that had oozed out of my cock.

He put the pouch back over my cock. Next, Doug stood up and braced his arm against his stomach. “Fuck yourself on my arm,” he demanded. I was happy to comply. One of the best things about getting my ass worked over in a sling is that I can sometimes control the fuck. By bracing my feet on the frame, I began to rock myself back and forth, riding Doug’s arm. I really got into it and started to do some larger and faster swings. Doug was enjoying this, so it still felt like I was in a submissive position to him.

Doug growled, “Stop,” when his hand was very deep inside me. I held my position and felt his hand move slightly within my ass. Each small movement translated to something bigger while he was inside me. He started some more movements and allowed me to relax back into the sling. Man, a sling is so great for fisting since it lets the guy being fisted recline back with his ass opened up, and it makes it easy on the top guy since he can use the swing of the sling to help with penetration. Of course, the bottom can also exert some control in the sling by bracing his feet and managing the swing.

Now, Doug was fisting me deep. He was in past my second hole on each inward stroke and then would pull out almost all the way on the backstroke. It felt amazing. “Do you want some poppers, slave?” Doug asked. I nodded, but he said, “Open them up for me. You can do them when I tell you to do them.” I picked up the bottle, opened it up, and helped my master inhale the fumes as he leaned forward. He nodded when he was done, and, like a good slave, I recapped the bottle and put it down.

The poppers unleashed a new Doug. He did pull all the way out and then pressed his fisted hand against my hole. With pressure from him and the resistance from my weight in the sling, my hole wrapped itself around his fist. Once he was inside me, he kept pushing forward, still with his hand in a fist. He was turning it left and right as he went, and I could feel his knuckles deep inside me. When he got as deep as he wanted to go, he pulled back out and did it all over again, but with more speed this time. His eyes showed his obvious pleasure in pummeling my ass like this, and I was enjoying it too.

When he finished pounding my ass, he pulled his hand back out. “I think it’s time for another bump,” Doug said. Even though I was already spun, as a slave, I could not refuse. He picked out a nice size shard and inserted it into my ass with a curled finger. He placed it deep, and I felt the familiar burn as it started to melt. I also knew I would feel the effects in a few minutes. A bump is always interesting since it’s a slower ramp-up than blowing clouds, but the feelings are way more intense. A bump makes me even more of an ass slut than I usually am.

Doug walked away after giving me the bump and having me drink some sports drink. I guess he wanted me to feel the rising horniness, and then he would come back to fulfill my needs.

He was gone for quite a while. Of course, this wasn’t about fulfilling my needs so much as it was about him exerting control over his slave. Having me spun and horny as fuck in the sling with nothing to do about it must be part of his plan.

There were no dildos within reach, but my hands were certainly available to play with my hole. I used my hands to fondle and spread open my hole. I’ve never been able to fist myself (and I respect the lucky bastards who can!), but I could work on opening my ass more than it already was.

I was so wrapped up playing in my hole that I didn’t hear Doug return. “Fucking pig, playing in his own hole. That hole is mine!” he growled. I was happy to hear that and pleased to know that he had more plans for my ass. Of course, I also removed my hands from my ass since that belonged to my master.

This time, he came in with a huge dildo that I hadn’t seen when I organized the room. It was long and black and had a huge, tapered head on it. “This is my Goose”, Doug told me. “You’re about to feel all of it.”

This was a seriously big toy. I’ve taken some large ones, but it’s usually after a lot of ass play to open me up. Since he took his fist out and gave me the bump, the only work that my hole had gotten was the stretching that I did. I guess it was good that I stretched it because it was about to be massively expanded.

Doug placed the tip of the toy at my entrance. He prodded inside a bit but could only get a small amount in before he encountered resistance. I knew that he wasn’t giving up until the dildo was inside me, so I tried to relax and open my ass for his ministrations.

Doug kept at it, slowly poking the toy into my ass and then taking it back out. He was massaging and prodding at my ass with one of his hands since the other was holding the toy. It was so long that he needed to use both hands when he tried to insert it. His hands, the toy, and my ass were slathered with lube.

He was working at getting my ass to open up enough to take the dildo. Between the work of his hand and the repeated insertions of the Goose, he told me that he thought I could take it on the next attempt. He kindly suggested a small poppers hit to help me relax and open. Then, he put the toy at my hole and started to push.

Fuck, this felt massive! I was sure it must be all the way in when he said, “That’s about half of the head.” Holy hell, this thing was humungous. But, with just one more push from him, coupled with some pushing out from me, the head slid in and was quickly followed by a good bit of the neck.

“We’re not going all the way in with this,” he reassured me. Then, he twisted the Goose just a little bit. My cock reacted by spewing out a load of cum into my jock. I still had on the orange jock, and the pouch had been pretty saturated with precum before this, but it was now soaked. “That needs to come off,” Doug snarled. I rose up a little on the sling so that I could slip the jock off, and the dildo in my ass moved again, causing me to gasp in delight. Dough laughed and helped me slide the jockstrap off. It had to go over the dildo and then was caught up on his arm. He seemed to be ok with that.

Now, my cock was fully on display. It was shrunken down from the T but was also covered in a slime of cum and other fluids. Doug took it into his mouth to clean it off. The toy was still in my ass, and those small movements from him were like seismic vibrations in my ass.

Doug sat back and told me he would pull the toy out. I knew what it took to get it in, so I knew what to expect when it came out. He pulled back slowly since a toy this massive develops some suction in an ass. Once it cleared the thickest part, my ass ejected the toy of its own accord. Doug caught it and put it back inside me. He did this several more times. “Fuck, your hole is gaping open now,” he exclaimed. After that beast, I’m sure that it was.

He fingered my ass with care since he knew that it had been through a lot. “I’m giving you some time off, slave,” he said. With that, he helped me out of the sling and over to the bed. Before I could get comfortable, he handed me my jock and said, “Suck your cum out of this, slave.” I was happy to comply.

• Piggy 4

Chapter 3 – No Rest for the Enslaved

Chapters 1 and 2 recount a role-play session with Doug, who is a long-term fuck buddy of mine. We’re in the playroom, where he had me get in the sling and he gave my ass a real workout. He’s just pounded my ass with a huge dildo, making me shoot a load of cum in my jockstrap. Now, I’m on the bed, cleaning up the cum in my jock and taking what I think is a well-deserved break.

Doug put the jockstrap over my face and shoved the cum filled pouch into my mouth. I licked and sucked as much of the accumulated fluids as I could out of it. This jock had seen lots of action and had remnants of cum and piss from other sessions too. The smell of it was intoxicating to me, and I moaned in pleasure.

When I moaned, Doug shoved a few fingers in my ass. “I’m the only one who is going to make you moan,” he growled. Well, he was right about that because I moaned again as his fingers probed my hole. I instinctively spread my legs open for him, and he chuckled at the ease with which I made myself available to him. He again shoved the jockstrap pouch into my mouth while he explored my hole with his other hand.

He kept probing, and I kept raising my legs into the air. Of course, his hand slid into my ass again. After the Goose, this felt easy. But I had little doubt that more ass work was coming my way. If it involved the Goose, then I was ready for it.

Doug kept his hand inside my ass and swiveled around so that his ass was facing me. “Eat it,” he commanded, and I happily complied. Like I said earlier, eating his ass is a massive treat for me. After the earlier session, his musk had built up into an intoxicating aroma. I sniffed at his hole and worked it with my tongue, giving it a nice deep rimming. He was enjoying the feeling, as evidenced by his groaning. He had given up on my ass since he was now focused on the feeling in his. He still had a few fingers in me, but he had to pull back so that he could shove more of his sweet, hairy ass in my face.

I ate his ass for a while, and it got to a point where he was completely out of my ass and using his hands to fully open his ass for me. He was sitting on my face, barely giving me room to breathe, but I was happily licking and probing at his hole.

After a bit more of this, he lifted his body off mine and walked over to the bag with the T in it. He selected another shard and signaled for me to lift my legs. I did, and he shoved the shard deep inside me. Then, he went back to the bag and pulled out another shard. “This one’s for me,” he said as he passed the shard to me. He bent over, and I sent the shard into his ass for it to start melting.

While we waited for the shards to hit, we had some more to drink, and then Doug fed me his armpits. I was laying on the bed, so he had me move my head to the edge of the bed, and then he placed one of his sweaty pits at my mouth. God damn, that smelled amazing! He had worked up a sweat from our play and had that fantastic and alluring aroma of (reasonably) fresh T sweat. It had a slight tang from the T that was coming out of his pores, but that was all OK with me. I licked and snuffled in his pit, and then he switched to the other arm. It was like a whole new world opened up to me then. This pit was even muskier than the first, and I was at it like a pig in heat. In fact, I probably was a pig in heat with all of this manscent and a shard melting its way into my brain.

Doug moved away from me, but I had a good bit of his pit smell still on my face. One of the best things about having a beard is that the hairs capture and hold some of the scent when I’m eating an ass or licking out a pit. I was enjoying the retained aromas when Doug said, “Get over to the cross.”

I’d never used a St Andrews cross, so Doug helped me onto it. He had me face the cross and then raise my hands onto the crossbeams. He shackled these into place. Next, my legs were spread so that they matched up with the lower components, and he shackled those in place as well. Then, he put a blindfold on me, leaving me bound and sightless. One great thing about this position was that I could smell the alluring aroma of my own pits. The smell was heady and exciting.

The shard had done its work, and my ass was needy. I was pushing it out as best I could, and Doug fondled it, letting his fingers linger over and around my hole. He was teasing me, and I was determined to let him have his way with me without uttering a word or sound of complaint or pleasure.

I heard the squirt of the lube bottle, and his hands returned to my ass. Now, they were well-lubed and sliding around my ass, crack, and hole. He kept teasing me, but all I did was make my ass pulse with excitement. He was not going to get me to crack!

Doug was definitely getting me worked up. I really wanted his hand inside me, but I was damned if I was going to say that. A good slave knows his place, and I was going to be a good slave for my master. He kept massaging my cheeks, opening my crack, sliding his fingers over my hole, but he was not penetrating me at all. I was squirming around with horniness but was not going to ask my master to please me. Doug kept chuckling as he teased me, so I knew this was all part of his plan.

Then, Doug spread my ass open and entered me with his hand. Fuck, I needed this! I eagerly pushed back on his hand, taking more of him into me. “Slow down, pig, we have all fucking day to do this,” he snarled in my ear. Knowing that this was going to last all day (and maybe even longer if I was a good slave) made me more eager to swallow his arm, but I held back to let my master lead the way.

Doug used his hand to explore my opening. He hadn’t gone in very deep, just up to his wrist, so he was able to rotate his hand to open me up. He would sometimes pull back a little bit so that the thickest part of his hand was being used to work my hole into a gape. With the blindfold on, I couldn’t see what he was doing, but I could tell from the appreciative sounds that he was making that I was serving him well.

Then, he pulled out and said, “Get ready for my fist.” It took a bit more effort from us both to get his fist to penetrate my hole. He pushed forward, and I pushed back to get it to slip into my ass. He went deep on the first penetration, getting up to my second hole. It felt amazing, and he let his fist stay there for a while. He was flexing his fingers out, poking at my inner sphincter, then clenching back into a fist deep in my ass. Once again, he pulled all the way out.

I soon smelled the distinctive smell of poppers. Doug inhaled deeply, and I felt his hands come around me as he fed the poppers to me, too. “Deep hits in both nostrils,” he demanded. I inhaled a huge hit in each nostril and soon felt the fumes penetrate my brain.

While I was in a poppers fog, Doug reentered my ass with a fist. This time, he used his dominant hand, which was slightly larger. It felt un-fucking-believable! My ass was opened up, a huge fist was inside me, and we were both in a popper high. Doug moved his hand in and out but didn’t pull it out this time. My greedy ass was taking everything he was throwing at me and loving it. With my hands and feet shackled, I couldn’t do much movement, but Doug was pounding my ass relentlessly with his fist, so I was happy. The blindfold only intensified all the sensations since it let me focus more completely on my ass.

Once Doug was done with this, he removed his fist from my ass. He gave my hole a few pats and then walked away. I heard him come back, along with the unmistakable sound of lube being spread around. My ass quivered in anticipation. Would this be his hand, a toy, or something else altogether? We’ve fucked each other with vegetables, broom handles, and more, so it could be anything.

“I’m letting your hands down so that you can hold your ass open for me,” growled Doug. He undid the shackles on my hands, and my arms came down from the raised position. They had a tingling sensation since they had been extended above my head for so long, but I knew better than to say a word of complaint.

“Spread it,” Doug commanded. I reached back and spread my ass wide for him. He let his fingers rub my hole and moaned appreciatively as I pulsed my hole for his pleasure. Then, I felt the coldness of a toy at my ass. It started to slide in, and I knew this was the Goose coming for my ass again. In this standing position, my hole was differently aligned, but Doug knew that and was going in on a more upward trajectory. Even though it slid in much easier this time, getting over that massive head was a thrilling challenge. I was pleased that Doug was able to insert it with little resistance from me.

“Fucking pig. I own your ass and will do whatever I want.” I nodded my head and clenched my ass muscles against the invading toy. Doug slowly fucked me with the Goose. My ass opened up more with each new penetration, and I felt like I was gaping more than ever before. I felt Doug move up right behind me when the dildo was as deep as it was going. He used his body as a brace to keep the toy inside me. Then, he reached around with the poppers again. He plugged one nostril and held the brown bottle under the other. I took a deep inhale, and then he switched to the other nostril. I really didn’t want or need more of the fumes, but I did as he desired and sniffed from the bottle. He put the bottle down and grabbed the Goose with his hands once again.

Fuck me, this was amazing! My mind went totally blank, and all I could focus on was my ass and the massive toy inside it. Doug started to rotate the toy as he slowly pulled it out of my ass. When it cleared my hole, he shoved it in again, twisting as he went. I just kept my hands on my ass so that it stayed open for the invader and rode the waves of pleasure coursing through my ass and body. My cock was spewing out precum, or maybe it was cum, or perhaps it was piss; I didn’t fucking know what was going on in my body.

The blindfold had me literally in the dark, but the poppers caused fireworks to go off in my vision. All of this was overwhelming, and as Doug slowed his activities on my ass, I slumped down on the cross. Doug grabbed me from behind and supported me as I collapsed. He let the toy slither its own way out of my ass. Damn, did it feel good rubbing against my prostate on the way out.

Doug held me tight, whispering encouragement and praise into my ear. “What a good fucking slave you are.” “You took that like it was nothing.” “Your ass is gaping so wide now.” Doug sensed that I was regaining a bit of my focus, so he knelt and unshackled my feet. As he was rising again, he showered my ass with kisses and pats, still telling me how I had pleased him.

“I’m taking you to the sling to rest,” Doug said. Even though I was unshackled, he left the blindfold on and walked me over to the sling. “Lay back”, he purred. I leaned back into the sling. Doug took my foot in his hand and placed it in one of the stirrups, and then he did the same with the other. He was being gentle and kind to me, so I said, “Thank you, master, for taking such wonderful care of your lowly slave.” He chuckled, gave me a few pats on the ass, and walked away. He came back with a bottle of sports drink, which he told me to drink.

I lay there in the sling, willing my body back to normal. Normal, in this case, being spun as fuck, while blindfolded in a sling in the playroom of a guy you promised to serve. I didn’t dare take off the blindfold, but I felt my hole and was amazed at the gape and swollen lips. My ass had taken a huge dildo after being fisted by Doug, and I was still up for more. I must be a pig!

• Piggy 2

Chapter 4 – Who is This?

Chapters 1 through 3 tell about a day when I fulfilled a buddy’s fantasy of having a slave to do his bidding. We started with me cleaning his place (naked, of course), then got to his playroom. He’s just left me, blindfolded, in the sling, where I am recovering from a massive ass assault while on his St Andrews cross.

Here I am, spun out of my mind, blindfolded in Doug’s sling. Doug has left the room, and I’m playing in my gaping hole. I have no idea what is coming next or when it is coming, but I know it will be good.

I heard footsteps approach, then the click of the torch followed by the bubbling of the water in the pipe. “Open up.” I did, and a mouth clamped onto mine. Then, I exhaled a cloud into my lungs. I held it and then started to exchange it with Doug. We did this a few times when he told me the next one was all mine. I was determined to hold the smoke as long as possible and felt my head spinning when I finally exhaled. “Again”, Doug ordered. I once again sucked in a massive cloud and held it until I could not hold it any longer. Doug chuckled when I exhaled and said, “You are going to be so spun!”.

Then, I felt fingers at my hole. I also heard Doug walking away to put down the pipe and torch. My head swiveled over to Doug, and he must have noticed my surprise. “Oh, I’m sharing you today. This is Steve, and I loaned him your ass.”

We’ve played with lots of other guys, but I couldn’t figure out who this was. Truth be told, sometimes we didn’t even know their names; we just got naked, spun, and started working each other’s asses. I might have played with this guy, but I had no way of knowing since the blindfold was still preventing me from seeing anything.

“Fuck, you’ve really opened up his hole,” Steve said. “Yeah, he’s ready for you,” replied Doug. I eagerly awaited whatever Steve was going to do to me.

I still had the harness and collar on, and Steve used it to pull me up so that he could kiss me. His tongue probed my mouth, and I responded in kind. I hoped he might be gentler on me if we made out, so I put all my effort into kissing him. “His little T dick even responded to that,” Steve said. My dick wasn’t hard, but it had plumped up from making out with Steve.

First, he rubbed around my ass with his hands, then added his cock into the mix. I was pleased to note that it was hard. Maybe he hadn’t or didn’t party, or he was one of those rare guys who stay hard when they’re spun. Either way, I figured that I was about to get fucked.

Steve slid his cock into my ass with ease. It was greased up and available, so his entry was easy. I clamped down on his cock as best I could. Even with all the other ass work, a cock still is the best thing to go in my ass. Knowing that another guy is plowing my ass with the intent of breeding me is exciting beyond belief, and I wanted Steve to appreciate my efforts.

He got into a slow but steady pace. His cock felt great in my ass, and I liked knowing that I was making him happy. How did I know? Well, Steve was a talker. “Great ass.” “Fuck, your hole is amazing.” “I’m going to plow you deep.” You like that, don’t you pig?” I sure as hell did like it and nodded my head and squeezed his cock to let him know how much I appreciated his dick.

Before long, he pulled out. His hands went back to my ass, and I waited for what came next. He started out by inserting a few fingers in me, but Doug told him that he could just go right to fisting me. Steve groaned when he heard that and pulled his fingers back. I heard him apply more lube to his hands, and then he was at my hole.

Steve placed his fist at my entrance and pushed. It didn’t take much effort at this point to get inside my ass. He slid in, and I used my muscles to pull him deeper into me. He said to Doug, “You were right. This ass is amazing!” I smiled at his compliment and knew that he had only just begun to experience what my ass could do.

Steve was plunging his hand in and out of me at an unhurried pace. At one point, I could tell he added his other hand into the mix as I felt the knuckles going in a different direction when he entered me. Also, the second hand was larger than the first one. “Do you want him to get really piggy?” Doug asked. Steve must have agreed because I smelled the poppers near my nose. “Sniff deep,” Steve said. I did, and then he fed some to the second nostril. When they hit, I spread my legs even wider in the sling and moved my ass down a bit, letting Steve continue to plunder my hole. He sped up the pace when he saw how willing I was, and it felt fantastic. My cock was again leaking, but this time, I could tell from the quantity that it was piss. Soon, I felt a mouth on my cock and let my piss flow into Doug’s mouth. He swallowed it and then came up to give me a big, wet kiss.

While Steve was still pummeling my ass, I felt Doug’s cock at my mouth. “Drink my piss, slave,” he snarled. I began gulping it down, but it was really flowing out of his cock. Some did spill out of my mouth, and I apologized for that when he was done pissing. His piss had the bitterness from the T that we had ingested, as I’m sure mine did. But it would help to amp up the high, so it was all worth it.

Steve was back to fisting my ass at a more leisurely pace. Soon, he drove his larger fist in and held it in place. I felt his fingers probing around his arm, working their way into my ass. Doug must have seen what was going on because he pulled away, and I heard the sound of more lube being squeezed out onto Steve’s hands. It didn’t take him long to work all his fingers in alongside his arm. Then, he pulled the arm inside me back but didn’t take it out of my ass. He wrapped the fingers and thumb of his other hand around his arm and exerted pressure on my hole. It took some pressure and conscious relaxation on my part, but his second hand entered my hole along the other. This was my first time taking a double fist, and it felt astounding. My hole was stretched to new proportions, and I was filled beyond my dreams.

This didn’t last very long since it was a massive stretch on my ass. Steve pulled his left hand out and said, “I always jack off with my right hand.” With that, he inserted his hard cock into my ass and wrapped his fingers around it. Now, he could thrust back and forth while his hand and cock stayed inside me. This got me to reach down again and open my ass up to him as much as I could. “I want your load,” I said. “You’ll get it when I’m ready to give it,” returned Steve. It might have all been part of the role-play, but it was hot to hear that anyway.

He pumped away for a while. I could tell that he was gripping his cock more firmly since I felt the hand in my ass tighten up. Soon, he grunted as he shoved his cock as deep inside me as he could. I felt his cock spasm, and his hand also shook as he shot his cum deep into my ass. It’s rewarding to be given a load and know that I have given another guy that much pleasure.

He kept his cock and hand inside me as his cock started to deflate. First, his cock came out, then his hand. He stood up from the stool and came to my head. “Open up,” he growled as he shoved his cock in my mouth. I could taste all the lube, ass juices, and cum on his dick as I tenderly cleaned it off for him.

While I was cleaning off Steve’s cock, Doug sat down on the stool and slipped his hand inside me. He was going for depth this time. I guess he figured that Steve had me opened up enough, so the next frontier was deep.

Steve had to leave, so he went to get dressed. I never got to see the guy who double-fisted me for the first time and then jacked a load out of his cock into my ass. It’s pretty hot to think that I could be out in public and see him; he’ll know it was me, but I’ll have no idea that he thrashed my ass like he did.

Doug pulled out of my ass to accompany Steve. He told me he’d be back, and we’d continue our session.

After a bit of time, Doug returned with two cold drinks for us. It’s always important to stay hydrated when you’re playing, and we also would be able to get into some more piss play if we kept drinking. He removed the blindfold (luckily, the shades were drawn, and the room was dimly lit) and we walked over to the bed to rest before our next event.

• Piggy 2

8 hours ago, partying.hard said:

I am not a slave.  And I never could fill that role.

However, for a night or weekend like this, I’ll volunteer as tribute!

It’s interesting, because I’m the same. I absolutely could not be a slave. But, this is fiction, so I can make it work. 
Like you, I do think this would be a hot role-play to play out with a guy I trusted. 

I have a top I go see. He wants to pimp out for money. However I told him I would prefer to stay exclusive to him as a FWB. At the same time I didn’t object to his desires to pimp me out. 😅

The things he does. Secretly I’m madly in love with him. I think it just all lust. He’s lucky that he very good looking with a nice big tool.  Otherwise I would ditch. LOL