Cheating Boyfriends Play Russian Roulette

This all happened some time ago now - in the mid 2000s when I was still together with my partner.

I was down on the south coast of England for a two day professional conference which was taking place in Brighton.  I had been a few times before and it was generally quite a good conference.  In the evening of the first day there was a meal and networking/social event which I was not so keen on, and I decided if I got the chance I would duck out of the evening event and go and have some fun somewhere.

Shortly after I arrived at the conference I ran into a former colleague.  Andy and I had worked together for nine months about three years earlier, when he had joined the company I was with to cover a colleague's maternity leave.  Andy and I had got on very well and had found we had a lot in common.  He was quite straight acting and I had initially been surprised to learn he was gay and lived with his partner. 

We had worked late together a few times, and one thing had led to another.  Andy had confessed that he was a bit bored in his relationship - his partner was exclusively a bottom and, although this suited Andy most of the time, he did like to get fucked now and then.  I also got the impression that Andy found his partner a bit unadventurous - he told me his partner didn't like rimming him and he missed that.  Andy and I had been flirting for some time and one night we were left on our own in the office and one thing led to another.

Within minutes of our last colleague leaving the building, Andy and I were kissing hard. I could feel his cock pushing against his trousers as we kissed and I wasted no time in unzipping his work trousers and pulling them down to his knees along with his pants.  Andy had a nice big cock and I took it into my mouth and began to suck him.  He sighed and took my head in his hands gently as I sucked him.  "Oh fuck, that feels so good!" he moaned as I continued to suck him.

A few minutes later, Andy was bent over the desk, his pants and trousers down and his arse in the air and I was pulling his cheeks apart and pushing my tongue right into his arsehole.  He moaned as I rimmed him and then he turned round and I sucked him again.  He told me then how much he wanted me to fuck him and asked me if I had a condom.  I told him I had some lube but didn't have any condoms.  I tried hinting that I might be up for doing it without a condom but Andy was clear - he wouldn't cheat on his boyfriend and not use a condom.  In the end, I sucked him off and fingered his arse and as I pushed my finger right up him, he shot a massive load of cum into my mouth.

Andy grinned at me as we both pulled up our pants.  "I'm definitely bringing a condom next time!"

The next time we were alone in the office I fucked him.  At his request, I used a condom and after that we fucked regularly during the rest of his time with us.  Mostly we stayed late and fucked in the office, and when this wasn't possible, we fucked in some woods near the office.  Although I was now starting to fuck bare more and more, Andy and I always used condoms.

I hadn't seen Andy for a few years when we met up at the conference and soon we were having lunch together and catching up.  Andy was still with his partner and said he was quite happy.  I got the impression that he was still a bit bored sexually though and a little later he suggested that we both ditch the social event in the evening and maybe go for a drink and something to eat and "maybe spend some time together."

I guessed that meant that Andy might be up for some fun and I was definitely up for that. I was mostly fucking bareback now and and I wondered if there was any chance of getting Andy to let me fuck him without a condom.   I didn't think it likely, but I always think there's no harm in trying!

That evening, Andy and I went to a gay bar with a terrace which looked on to the sea.  They served food and soon we were enjoying a good meal and catching up properly.  Andy was on good form and once again I was enjoying his company.  A little later I noticed we were getting cruised by a couple of guys at the next table.  They both looked to be in their mid 30s and both looked quite fit.  One was dark haired and quite stocky and the other was a skinhead.  Andy had noticed them too and commented on it with a grin, saying if he got the chance he would spread his legs for the skinhead guy.

I grinned at him.  Andy had had a few drinks by now and his tongue was somewhat loosened.  He suggested inviting the two guys over and I told him to go for it.

The two guys joined us and proved to be good company.  The dark haired stocky guy was called Aiden and the other guy was Sam.  After a few more drinks the talk turned to sex.  They had asked us if we were a couple and we had said no, just colleagues and then they asked us if we had ever had fun together and we admitted that we had.  They told us they were just friends and were out tonight looking for some fun.  Andy was flirting heavily with the skinhead guy and I could see the evening might end up with him pairing up with Sam and me with Aiden.  To tell the truth, I was really excited by Aiden and I had every intention of letting him fuck me bareback if he wanted me to.

After another round of drinks, our talk became more explicit.  Aiden said that the two of them liked to go bareback and asked us if we were up for that.  To my surprise Andy said "Fuck, yeah!" without hesitation.  Aiden looked at me and I nodded "Me too!" I said.  The two guys looked at each other and Aiden said "So, you like it risky?"

Again it was  Andy who said yes first.  Aiden and Sam exchanged glances and then Aiden leaned forward and said "Just how risky do you like it?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, cautiously.

Aiden and Sam exchanged another glance and then they told us.  One of them was negative and recently tested, and the other was HIV positive and not on any meds.  The one who was positive and not on meds had a viral load that had "gone through the roof."

And they weren't going to tell us which was which.

I was shocked and I could tell Andy was too.  But I was also turned on - more turned on than I had been for a long time.

Aiden and Sam said they would go for some drinks and leave us alone for a moment.  It was Andy who spoke first.  "I'm so fucking hard!" he said "So fucking hard!"  He pulled back from the table for a moment and I could see his cock sticking right up in his trousers.  I told him I was hard too.  "I want to do it." he said "I really want to do it!"

I swallowed "So do !!"

When Aiden and Sam came back, we told them it was game on.  I didn't quite know what to think.  I had fucked bareback quite a bit over the years and I knew the risks, but I can honestly say until that moment I had never knowingly chased . Now I couldn't wait to get my pants off and take what might be a high viral load up my arse!  I was more turned on than I had ever been - not just at the thought of what I was about to do, but at the thought that Andy, who had always been so adamant about safe sex, was going to do it too!

We finished our drinks and made our way back to the hotel where both Andy and I were staying and soon we had all piled into my room.  This was an added turn on - I had assumed that Aiden and I would use my room and Andy and Sam would use Andy's room.  I was now more turned on than ever!

Aiden and Sam were in control now.  They both got their cocks out and told us to suck them.  Andy and I both obeyed and it was a real turn on to see Andy sucking Sam's cock as I took Aiden's into my mouth and began to suck him.  After we had sucked them for a while, they both knelt up on the bed and told us to lick their arses.  Aiden had a really fit arse, firm and hairy and I wasted no time in getting my tongue right up his hairy hole.  He moaned and I pushed my tongue as far up him as I could.  From the sounds Sam was making, I could tell that Andy was making a good job of licking out his hole too.

After a while, they told us to strip off and then told us to bend over the bed and let them see our holes.  I was hard as a rock as we both bent over and pulled our cheeks apart, exposing our arseholes to the two guys - and I could see that Andy was too.  I couldn't wait to see Andy take it bareback and for him to see me taking it too!

A short time later I got what I wanted - I was kneeling up on the bed and Aiden was pushing his big, thick cock up my unprotected arse.  I heard a groan from Andy and looked over to where he too was kneeling on the bed taking a big bare cock up his arse.  I was so fucking turned on!

The two guys began to fuck and I can honestly say I could not remember when I had enjoyed a fuck so much.  I had a perfect view of Andy, who was on his back now, being fucked by Sam's big, thick cock and he was moaning "Fuck me, oh fuck me, please fuck me!" as Sam began to fuck him harder. They fucked us for what seemed like a long time and I could tell they were both getting close.  It would soon be too late for either Andy or I to change our minds - but I had no intention of changing my mind and it didn't look like Andy had either.  He was begging Sam to breed him telling him how much he wanted it.

"Do you want it too?" asked Aiden as he continued to thrust hard up my arse.  "Yes!" I moaned "I want it too!"

A short time later I got it!  It was one of these times when I could actually feel the cum pumping into my arse - and the knowledge that it might be highly toxic cum just seemed to make the whole experience even hornier!  Andy was now also being bred and was almost crying as he told Sam how much he wanted it and how much he deserved it.

I didn't think things could get any hornier as Aiden pulled out of my arse, but he motioned to me to lie on my back and then he lifted my legs up and I felt his big hard cock push up my arse again.  Sam was still inside Andy and he began to thrust his cock into Andy's arse, slowly at first and then a little bit harder.  We were both being fucked again! 

This time they fucked Andy and I side by side, both on our backs with our legs in the air, both cheating on our partners and both knowing that we might already be infected with HIV!

When they had both dumped another load up us, Aiden and Sam got dressed and left Andy and I lying on the bed, covered in sweat and cum, both our arseholes wrecked!

The next morning Andy and I were both back at the conference - smartly dressed and looking professional as ever.  

As I sat next to Andy listening to the conference speakers, I was still incredibly turned on by what we had done and even more turned on by the knowledge that either Andy was going home to his partner with a special gift up his arse, or I was!

• Like 27
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 32
  • Thanks 2

On 6/27/2024 at 8:36 PM, Tommy Tank said:

This all happened some time ago now - in the mid 2000s when I was still together with my partner.

I was down on the south coast of England for a two day professional conference which was taking place in Brighton.  I had been a few times before and it was generally quite a good conference.  In the evening of the first day there was a meal and networking/social event which I was not so keen on, and I decided if I got the chance I would duck out of the evening event and go and have some fun somewhere.

Shortly after I arrived at the conference I ran into a former colleague.  Andy and I had worked together for nine months about three years earlier, when he had joined the company I was with to cover a colleague's maternity leave.  Andy and I had got on very well and had found we had a lot in common.  He was quite straight acting and I had initially been surprised to learn he was gay and lived with his partner. 

We had worked late together a few times, and one thing had led to another.  Andy had confessed that he was a bit bored in his relationship - his partner was exclusively a bottom and, although this suited Andy most of the time, he did like to get fucked now and then.  I also got the impression that Andy found his partner a bit unadventurous - he told me his partner didn't like rimming him and he missed that.  Andy and I had been flirting for some time and one night we were left on our own in the office and one thing led to another.

Within minutes of our last colleague leaving the building, Andy and I were kissing hard. I could feel his cock pushing against his trousers as we kissed and I wasted no time in unzipping his work trousers and pulling them down to his knees along with his pants.  Andy had a nice big cock and I took it into my mouth and began to suck him.  He sighed and took my head in his hands gently as I sucked him.  "Oh fuck, that feels so good!" he moaned as I continued to suck him.

A few minutes later, Andy was bent over the desk, his pants and trousers down and his arse in the air and I was pulling his cheeks apart and pushing my tongue right into his arsehole.  He moaned as I rimmed him and then he turned round and I sucked him again.  He told me then how much he wanted me to fuck him and asked me if I had a condom.  I told him I had some lube but didn't have any condoms.  I tried hinting that I might be up for doing it without a condom but Andy was clear - he wouldn't cheat on his boyfriend and not use a condom.  In the end, I sucked him off and fingered his arse and as I pushed my finger right up him, he shot a massive load of cum into my mouth.

Andy grinned at me as we both pulled up our pants.  "I'm definitely bringing a condom next time!"

The next time we were alone in the office I fucked him.  At his request, I used a condom and after that we fucked regularly during the rest of his time with us.  Mostly we stayed late and fucked in the office, and when this wasn't possible, we fucked in some woods near the office.  Although I was now starting to fuck bare more and more, Andy and I always used condoms.

I hadn't seen Andy for a few years when we met up at the conference and soon we were having lunch together and catching up.  Andy was still with his partner and said he was quite happy.  I got the impression that he was still a bit bored sexually though and a little later he suggested that we both ditch the social event in the evening and maybe go for a drink and something to eat and "maybe spend some time together."

I guessed that meant that Andy might be up for some fun and I was definitely up for that. I was mostly fucking bareback now and and I wondered if there was any chance of getting Andy to let me fuck him without a condom.   I didn't think it likely, but I always think there's no harm in trying!

That evening, Andy and I went to a gay bar with a terrace which looked on to the sea.  They served food and soon we were enjoying a good meal and catching up properly.  Andy was on good form and once again I was enjoying his company.  A little later I noticed we were getting cruised by a couple of guys at the next table.  They both looked to be in their mid 30s and both looked quite fit.  One was dark haired and quite stocky and the other was a skinhead.  Andy had noticed them too and commented on it with a grin, saying if he got the chance he would spread his legs for the skinhead guy.

I grinned at him.  Andy had had a few drinks by now and his tongue was somewhat loosened.  He suggested inviting the two guys over and I told him to go for it.

The two guys joined us and proved to be good company.  The dark haired stocky guy was called Aiden and the other guy was Sam.  After a few more drinks the talk turned to sex.  They had asked us if we were a couple and we had said no, just colleagues and then they asked us if we had ever had fun together and we admitted that we had.  They told us they were just friends and were out tonight looking for some fun.  Andy was flirting heavily with the skinhead guy and I could see the evening might end up with him pairing up with Sam and me with Aiden.  To tell the truth, I was really excited by Aiden and I had every intention of letting him fuck me bareback if he wanted me to.

After another round of drinks, our talk became more explicit.  Aiden said that the two of them liked to go bareback and asked us if we were up for that.  To my surprise Andy said "Fuck, yeah!" without hesitation.  Aiden looked at me and I nodded "Me too!" I said.  The two guys looked at each other and Aiden said "So, you like it risky?"

Again it was  Andy who said yes first.  Aiden and Sam exchanged glances and then Aiden leaned forward and said "Just how risky do you like it?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, cautiously.

Aiden and Sam exchanged another glance and then they told us.  One of them was negative and recently tested, and the other was HIV positive and not on any meds.  The one who was positive and not on meds had a viral load that had "gone through the roof."

And they weren't going to tell us which was which.

I was shocked and I could tell Andy was too.  But I was also turned on - more turned on than I had been for a long time.

Aiden and Sam said they would go for some drinks and leave us alone for a moment.  It was Andy who spoke first.  "I'm so fucking hard!" he said "So fucking hard!"  He pulled back from the table for a moment and I could see his cock sticking right up in his trousers.  I told him I was hard too.  "I want to do it." he said "I really want to do it!"

I swallowed "So do !!"

When Aiden and Sam came back, we told them it was game on.  I didn't quite know what to think.  I had fucked bareback quite a bit over the years and I knew the risks, but I can honestly say until that moment I had never knowingly chased . Now I couldn't wait to get my pants off and take what might be a high viral load up my arse!  I was more turned on than I had ever been - not just at the thought of what I was about to do, but at the thought that Andy, who had always been so adamant about safe sex, was going to do it too!

We finished our drinks and made our way back to the hotel where both Andy and I were staying and soon we had all piled into my room.  This was an added turn on - I had assumed that Aiden and I would use my room and Andy and Sam would use Andy's room.  I was now more turned on than ever!

Aiden and Sam were in control now.  They both got their cocks out and told us to suck them.  Andy and I both obeyed and it was a real turn on to see Andy sucking Sam's cock as I took Aiden's into my mouth and began to suck him.  After we had sucked them for a while, they both knelt up on the bed and told us to lick their arses.  Aiden had a really fit arse, firm and hairy and I wasted no time in getting my tongue right up his hairy hole.  He moaned and I pushed my tongue as far up him as I could.  From the sounds Sam was making, I could tell that Andy was making a good job of licking out his hole too.

After a while, they told us to strip off and then told us to bend over the bed and let them see our holes.  I was hard as a rock as we both bent over and pulled our cheeks apart, exposing our arseholes to the two guys - and I could see that Andy was too.  I couldn't wait to see Andy take it bareback and for him to see me taking it too!

A short time later I got what I wanted - I was kneeling up on the bed and Aiden was pushing his big, thick cock up my unprotected arse.  I heard a groan from Andy and looked over to where he too was kneeling on the bed taking a big bare cock up his arse.  I was so fucking turned on!

The two guys began to fuck and I can honestly say I could not remember when I had enjoyed a fuck so much.  I had a perfect view of Andy, who was on his back now, being fucked by Sam's big, thick cock and he was moaning "Fuck me, oh fuck me, please fuck me!" as Sam began to fuck him harder. They fucked us for what seemed like a long time and I could tell they were both getting close.  It would soon be too late for either Andy or I to change our minds - but I had no intention of changing my mind and it didn't look like Andy had either.  He was begging Sam to breed him telling him how much he wanted it.

"Do you want it too?" asked Aiden as he continued to thrust hard up my arse.  "Yes!" I moaned "I want it too!"

A short time later I got it!  It was one of these times when I could actually feel the cum pumping into my arse - and the knowledge that it might be highly toxic cum just seemed to make the whole experience even hornier!  Andy was now also being bred and was almost crying as he told Sam how much he wanted it and how much he deserved it.

I didn't think things could get any hornier as Aiden pulled out of my arse, but he motioned to me to lie on my back and then he lifted my legs up and I felt his big hard cock push up my arse again.  Sam was still inside Andy and he began to thrust his cock into Andy's arse, slowly at first and then a little bit harder.  We were both being fucked again! 

This time they fucked Andy and I side by side, both on our backs with our legs in the air, both cheating on our partners and both knowing that we might already be infected with HIV!

When they had both dumped another load up us, Aiden and Sam got dressed and left Andy and I lying on the bed, covered in sweat and cum, both our arseholes wrecked!

The next morning Andy and I were both back at the conference - smartly dressed and looking professional as ever.  

As I sat next to Andy listening to the conference speakers, I was still incredibly turned on by what we had done and even more turned on by the knowledge that either Andy was going home to his partner with a special gift up his arse, or I was!

Hot as story.. if you have more to share.. 😉