Sex clubs

I prefer sex clubs to bathhouses in the U.S. Because they don’t have private rooms, it’s much easier to do an inventory of the available dick. I hate walking in circles around a bathhouse looking at closed doors that are probably unoccupied. Also, because guys have to fuck in the open it’s easier to join a group. On the other hand, if you’re shy and only like one-on-one play behind a closed door, it’s probably not for you. 

I love sex clubs and they are my preference over bathhouses. Baths tend to have too much cat and mouse cruising and teasing. At a sex club, we all know we are there to fuck (and fist) like animas in heat and that's what we do--right out in the open--while others watch or wait a turn. Bear in mind sex clubs do not have wet areas (showers, saunas, etc.); they exist purely for open, casual promiscuous exhibitionist sex, the way Nature intended for males to play. My favorite is 321Slammer in Fort Lauderdale. I have been fisted in the sling by the giant gas fireplace at the center of the maze countless times--and it never gets old. I am also a huge fan of sex resorts/campgrounds which are best during event weeks/weekends (Parliament in Augusta GA, CCBC, in Palm Springs CA, Inn Leather in Fort Lauderdale, Sawmill Campground in Dade City (central) FL, Timberfell Lodge in Greeneville (near Knoxville) TN.)  I just returned form five full days of heavy fisting use at summer Fist Fest at Parliament Resort in Augusta. Piggy bliss man!! 

• Piggy 3

6 hours ago, BlueSaphir said:

Sex Clubs…have you gone? Worth it? My friend want to take me one along in Los Angeles. More than likely to go with him.  😝

If there aren’t any shower/cleaning areas, not such a problem….as long as people get off on post-sex smells. I think it’s fucking hot. I had a guy from Africa at the Babylon Sauna in Bangkok (may it’s memory be eternal) once on a mattress, his fuckhole full of cum, and the post-fucking aroma was just delicious!! What turned me off was him just laying there like the Queen of Sheba. Pit, balls, uncut cock, ass that’s raunchy but not shitty…all a turn-on. Would love to go to Lab.Oratory just to feel that German cock force its way in my hole. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MuscledHorse said:

I am also a huge fan of sex resorts/campgrounds which are best during event weeks/weekends (Parliament in Augusta GA, CCBC, in Palm Springs CA, Inn Leather in Fort Lauderdale, Sawmill Campground in Dade City (central) FL, Timberfell Lodge in Greeneville (near Knoxville) TN.)  I just returned form five full days of heavy fisting use at summer Fist Fest at Parliament Resort in Augusta. Piggy bliss man!! 

There used to be a campground near Dewy Rose, Ga. called The River's Edge...For all the time that I was living in Athens Ga. I never went to it. I wonder if it still exists. 

In Los Angeles, I highly recommend it. As several others have mentioned the men at these venues are more likely to be pigs into to group/public sex than those that go to bathhouses with private rooms. I believe Slammer is the big one, but there are several other smaller venues that host less attended but even piggier nights of sex. Go for it!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, NWUSHorny said:

In Los Angeles, I highly recommend it. As several others have mentioned the men at these venues are more likely to be pigs into to group/public sex than those that go to bathhouses with private rooms. I believe Slammer is the big one, but there are several other smaller venues that host less attended but even piggier nights of sex. Go for it!

Have you heard of Denla?

Edited by BlueSaphir

Occasionally I go to the tubs over in Oakland Park, but I haven't gone to the bigger, nicer tubs a shorter drive away for years.  In fact, it's probably the nicest bathhouse I've ever been to.  

The tubs over in Oakland Park is a bit rundown, like a patched up old whore, but still well-able to make it happen.  The aura of sexual license is better (for me) if it's a bit on the "needs a fresh coat of paint" side, rather than the sparkling clean and shiny side. 

There's just something special about a seedy atmosphere, dark areas, a little bit rundown .... my kind of fuckjoint. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BlueSaphir said:

Have you heard of Denla?

Yes I have heard of DenLA, and I have been to a couple of their parties at Sanctuary. If you are uninhibited, love group sex, and a bit of an exhibitionist you will have a great time. 

If you want to try something less crowded, but that has the piggish sex component 1st, I recommend the Men's Meat Up events in Van Nuys. If you are ok with an older crowd there is very little pretention at those events and a lot of uninhibited gay sex. CumPlayLA events would be another good choice, they are held at Sanctuary like the DenLA parties, but in my experience some what less pretentious than the DenLA events. You should be able to Google all of those, and get information on them.

I envy your access to active gay sex events and venues in LA. Where I live, we have the events and venues but seem to be lacking in the kind of men willing to take advantage of them. I have to travel to cities where I know it is available several times a year, and recently quite a few of those trips have been to LA.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Occasionally I go to the tubs over in Oakland Park, but I haven't gone to the bigger, nicer tubs a shorter drive away for years.  In fact, it's probably the nicest bathhouse I've ever been to.  

The tubs over in Oakland Park is a bit rundown, like a patched up old whore, but still well-able to make it happen.  The aura of sexual license is better (for me) if it's a bit on the "needs a fresh coat of paint" side, rather than the sparkling clean and shiny side. 

There's just something special about a seedy atmosphere, dark areas, a little bit rundown .... my kind of fuckjoint. 

The bathhouse on Oakland Park has been there for years and is definitely an alternative to the sparkling baths close to Broward Blvd.  Granted the Broward area “fuck joint” attracts the more attractive, and more selective clientele.  Now if we were discussing this subject in 2004 you wouldn’t catch me even mentioning that I had graced the Oakland Park establishment with my presence. BUT since I don’t give a damn anymore what people think of me, if you want a seedy, almost retro bathhouse experience, where people fuck and don’t pose out side their rooms, head to Oakland Park. There is little socializing and much more sex.  If you feel you want the A list of guys, then by all means heads towards Broward.   But on a busy night you might spend more time playing with yourself than with others.   That is just my personal opinion.

• Upvote 3

I am based in europe. Nearly every capital has it‘s sex club. It is always great fun. Sex from the beginning on, fetish outfits, pigs, no drama, nice conversations. Feels like a big family. 
Top spots: Berlin, Gran Canaria, Paris. Flops: Rome

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, NWUSHorny said:

Yes I have heard of DenLA, and I have been to a couple of their parties at Sanctuary. If you are uninhibited, love group sex, and a bit of an exhibitionist you will have a great time. 

If you want to try something less crowded, but that has the piggish sex component 1st, I recommend the Men's Meat Up events in Van Nuys. If you are ok with an older crowd there is very little pretention at those events and a lot of uninhibited gay sex. CumPlayLA events would be another good choice, they are held at Sanctuary like the DenLA parties, but in my experience some what less pretentious than the DenLA events. You should be able to Google all of those, and get information on them.

I envy your access to active gay sex events and venues in LA. Where I live, we have the events and venues but seem to be lacking in the kind of men willing to take advantage of them. I have to travel to cities where I know it is available several times a year, and recently quite a few of those trips have been to LA.

My friend want me to come along in GBU LA. I hope to have a blast. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, RubberAustria said:

I am based in europe. Nearly every capital has it‘s sex club. It is always great fun. Sex from the beginning on, fetish outfits, pigs, no drama, nice conversations. Feels like a big family. 
Top spots: Berlin, Gran Canaria, Paris. Flops: Rome

Agreed! Don’t forget London, Barcelona, Madrid, Torremolinos, Hamburg. Spain and Germany come in strong!

• Upvote 4