Traveling Slut

AlB

I had to travel to South Florida last week ahead of my husband’s arrival; he was finishing a work product when I excepted a consulting job out of the blue.  The original plan was he would stay behind, finish his current gig, and join me Friday night or Saturday morning at the latest.  CrowdStrike intervened and his planned flight to meet me was not only canceled he couldn’t get out until Sunday afternoon.  Finding myself alone in South Beach I was a total slut the entire time until he finally arrived late last night.

By the time he got in I had given 14 raw loads and I had taken six over those few days.  In my defense, I didn’t know most of the guys names; both the top and the bottoms.  Most. 

My ass was full of two strangers’ loads when he got in last night. My argument is that it made it easier for him to shove his huge cock in me; I was just being considerate right?  I enjoyed the taste of him and the other guys on his dick when he was done unloading and I was cleaning him off.  At least one of the other guy’s cum was unusually strong-tasting

My last load?  Both giving and taking were with him this morning as I left for my gig and he left to the pool.  I spent the day with my ass full of his cum; I wonder if he’s been slutting around with any of the other hotel guests all day while I was working.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 3

Do you mean you hope he's been shutting around with other hotel guests while you're working.  "What's good for  the goose is good for the gender' accept in this case,  both are ganders  ...lol.