Pozzed in the pool

Part 1

I was surfing BBRTS  came upon a profile

53 White 6' 2''  220-229 Lbs easy + sleazy

Nice guy with a dark side looking for pervy playmates. POZ, detectable, not currently on meds. Anon quickies are awesome. True versatility is key for longer sessions.

My cock got instantly hard as I had fantasies about pozzing for awhile.

One of my fantasies was to watch a poz guy breed a neg ass. So I thought I would chat with him and see if he would be willing to allow me to watch him breed someone.

So I emailed him:

Subject: How Pervy?

What are you kinks?

And he responded

Let's see...I like anonymous sex, public sex, gloryholes, bathhouses, love guys who cheat and get off on cheating, introducing guys to new things, love being poz and sharing it with guys who want it, and some other things. Not into scat, pets, tots, women. What about you?

I responded 

One of my kinks is I want to see someone pozzed.

Him:

You should come over sometime. You're very close. (We showed as less than a mile away from each other.)

Along with the message he sent me a picture of his cock.

It was a nicely curved 7 1/2 cock with his balls shaved and wrapped with a red ball stretcher.

(instantly my cock got hard and my mouth salivated as i thought of his cock inside of me.)

Me:

If I came over it would be me watching myself get pozzed with a cock like that.

It would be so hard to resist!

Him:

That sounds like a good show to me!

Me:

I want to watch someone get pozzed and not get pozzed myself.

Him :

Ok, we do not have to fuck to have fun. So tell me some of your kinks.

Me:

Some of the other kinks you have are the same for me.. Outdoor sex, anom sex

I have a semi secluded back yard and pool.. had a bit of fun with it.

Him:

Tell me what you have done in your backyard.

Me:

One of my kinks

Love to give bjs in the pool.

I have given many a blowjobs in the pool and I have even been fucked in the pool too.

I love to have a guy sit on the edge of the pool as I hang in the water sucking on their cock.

Him:

So hot! I would love to get a blowjob like that.

Would be fun to join you in your secluded space sometime. Love being outdoors.

For a couple days we did not talk but the weather started to get warmer and I got abit hornier. I found myself looking at his cock pic over and over wondering how it would taste in my mouth. Knowing that it is safe to swallow POZ cum I decided to reach out to him to invite him over for some “pool time.”

• Like 31
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

Very good start for sure. I always think it is hot to get yourself in the situation where it can happen. I may say sometimes I don`t think I`m totaly ready to get pozzed but I know if I get myself in the situation where it can happen I will certianly let it happen. I would be getting him in that pool and let my guard down for sure. His bare dick would be in my ass .

• Like 2

So I messaged him a few days later.

Me: 

Looks like the weather should be good this week. I would really love to suck your cock in my pool and if possible top you. I love to have guys cum over and sit on the edge of the pool while I suck them off.

Him:

Sure, I would love to do more but a blowjob is also welcome too. I am versatile and would love to play in the pool.

Me:

Let’s do 3pm. I will be in the pool already. Just go through the gate on the side of the house.

About an hour before 3, I showered and cleaned out just because of habit. While I was soaping up I fondled my cock and found my mind racing with the thought of playing with a unmedicated POZ man. I barely could wash my cock and balls as I got super hard and could feel my cock swelling wanting release.

I made it into the pool just before 3pm and floated until I heard the gate open and close. I turned over and swam to the edge to see him walking towards me.

His description matched from the website. Wearing a white wifebeater t-shirt and red running shorts, white in his fifties 6' 2'' with his head shaved .

He smiled as approached and said “ Hi, my name is Mike.”

I smiled back and said “Welcome to my pool Mike, why dont you strip and sit on the edge of the pool.”

I watched him take off his shirt and saw that he had a fairly defined chest, with not a lot of body fat I could make out the clear lines of his chest muscles. It being a sign of how toxic he was and how far along he was in his unmedicated journey. He slowly wiggled out of his shorts all the while looking at me directly with that burning desire we all have seen before. As his shorts fell to the ground, his cock sprang out on its own showing he was shaved all over. 

I could feel my own cock getting harder while feeling my mouth salivating thinking of when it would be able to taste his cock. A few seconds after admiring his 8 inch cock, I then noticed that he had a small biohazard tattoo directly above his cock.

I patted the wall next to where I was and he stepped over and sat on the edge of the pool.

I moved in between his legs and saw his cock up close and personal. I smiled up towards him and then looked down again to see a drop of POZ pre-cum on the head of his penis.

I slowly lowered my tongue and tasted his tip with my mind racing that I was going to taste POZ cum for the very first time. My heart raced as the sweet salty taste hit my brain and I knew I wanted it. 

Slowly I enveloped his cock into my mouth and took his whole 8 inches in one motion. My nose rubbed against his belly and I  could feel his cock hitting the back of my throat. I began to rock slowly up and down on his cock as I felt a hand on the back of my head.

I sucked his cock for several minutes enjoying feeling the veins and flare of his cock. I could feel his cock getting harder and his head beginning to flare. Just as I thought I would be rewarded with a large load in my mouth he pushed me off and whispered “Not yet.”

He slipped into the water and we embraced I could feel both of our hard cocks againist each other as he slipped his hands around my ass and began to massage it.

• Like 32
  • Piggy 12