For the bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?

Whitebutt

Bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?  

352 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?

• Love it
    • Depends
    • I put up with it to please the top
    • Hate it

Please don’t stop when you cum.  And I won’t either - whether I’m on the top or the bottom. An orgasm only means it might be time for a short break. But then I’m ready to keep going.

• Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

If it is a one-on-one and not going past one round, you usually have about 5 more minutes after I've cum to blow your load.  If I am in a bath house taking loads, I don't care if I came or not... or even if I am getting hard anymore.  I just want that DNA coating my insides and will let guys keep fucking me until they nut and wait for the next.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had a older Dom Top kinda train me to keep going after I cum long ago.  When I was younger I would get off super easy, like embarrassingly quick.  He wouldn't ever touch my cock and I wouldn't really either but I would just get so worked up and lose control I would cum while he was still doing foreplay on me.  The first time he kinda got angry and said something like your not moving until I am done or something like that.  As time went on I just knew he wasn't stopping and honestly I still wanted him to fuck me even though I was done.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2011 at 8:53 AM, Bear4Breeding said:

It's not usually an issue for me. I don't generally cum while getting fucked (or fucking for that matter). I can usually go for several hours without an issue. I generally take care of myself after wards while that hot load is sloshing around in my gut.

Some guys love the fact that I can take a long hard fuck. I've had a few over the years get really upset cause I couldn't cum. Guess it was an insult to their abilities or something.

I am exactly the same as you. I never cum while I am with tops - I can get fucked for hours and even when gang banged I enjoy the last cock as much of the first. I very rarely cum anyways but if I get extremely horny, which it usually takes a good five or six cocks thronwi into me - then I may take care of myself. But not very often.

• Upvote 1

Okay, wow, i've never really considered this before, but out of the thousands of times i've been fucked, i've only cum twice while being fucked, and both of those times were 'hands free' and a sort of shock (didn't see it cumming lol). Each time it was a OMG moment and two of the most possessed and totally out of control moments of my life, and no, i had no need or desire to stop.  Otherwise, i never have cum while getting fucked.

In more recent years i have discovered (or evolved into?) that the only orgasm i want is the One another Man has while inside of me. i've found if i am getting another Mans orgasm inside of me often enough, i do not want... or need, one of my own. If that isn't happening, and i go too long without one, i'll start edging and can go a week or so doing that. For me, edging is about building a preserving my desire/need for a Top's pleasure and orgasm inside of me.  i do reach a point though, if i don't get fucked, where i'll jack off and cum. It's a sort of substitute for me though, and while it feels good physically and there is a sort of release, it's always a disappointment for me, not what i need or want. 

It's really a wonder to me that i have discovered i don't need or want an orgasm from stimulating my own penis, that i am most fulfilled sexually from the orgasm a Man has inside of me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

The messier the sex the better. When I am on my back and getting fucked and I cum on my stomach and chest, either you need to fuck me harder or I'm going to push you on your back and ride the cum out of you.

When I was starting out I was like most guys I'm guessing. I would jerk off to the thought of sex with a guy but once I came I was done. This went on for a while until I hit that magic moment when cumming didn't dampen the libido, I was still just as horny. I knew then I was ready for my first meet.

Since then I've figured out that I love being nude, love cum running down my skin, and love to fuck. If I'm on my back and you make me cum on myself, you may get pushed on your back and I'm going to go wild on your cock. We'll both be cum-covered messes at the end, but we'll have fun getting there.

• Piggy 1

As I have grown more into being a bottom, ejaculating has less importance to me. I honestly don’t think a lot of guys realize how orgasmic it can be to get fucked. When I am with a great top I rarely keep an erection once I hit a zone, but I feel like I’m on one long orgasm. Even if I do shoot a load, if the top is good, it is just an added bonus.