For the bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?

whtbt4blkck

Bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?  

288 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?

• Love it
    • Depends
    • I put up with it to please the top
    • Hate it

I try not to cum when gettinf fucked but cant help it sometimes when the top insists on playing with my cock or squeezing my balls (love getting my balls squeezed till I cum without touching my cock btw). In the times I cum before the top I usually can take it till he cums depending on how big and rough the top is. Once I had to beg a top to pull out b/c my ass was so sore from getting fucked earlier that day still. He yelled at me but pulled out, and thankfully, was bleeding a bit. But I let him face fuck me till he blew his load down my throat.

Guest BushPig

Well maybe not immediately after cumming but certainly a half hour or so afterwards, I'm loosened up enough again to take cock. Now if the top should happened to have fucked a load out of me, then I can go all night or until the cum lube dries :)

• 8 months later...
Guest Matias47

When it's just a hook up, the moment I pop, my horniness evaporates.

So when I'm getting fucked I don't play, or let the top play with my cock.

When I'm topping with a fuckbud or a woman I can usually keep going for another spooge.

Yep. Only want to cum handsfree when being fucked. And most can deliver by just pounding my ass. I must admit though that if I am really into a top he can continue forever when I have already sum and let him pound my ass as long as he wants to. If it's anon then I am not really interested anymore once I have cum unless the top is really good and I want a second cumming.

I don't focus on cumming while fuckin around at the baths but won't decline when a top or other volunteer decides to go down on my cock. 7.5" cock with a leather cockring gets attention. Once I cum, actually some of the pressure is off. Now less distraction and more focus on getting more cock and cum in me.

I am one of those guys where once he comes, he is done. That being said, when getting fucked, I try my best to not touch my dick. I have told tops that if I am getting to caught up in jerking off as be fucks me, just pull my hands away. A few times I have jerked off while top is fucking and what I have found that although it is unpleasant, if you can just try to take the dick for a good 5-10 minutes, the pain or discomfort actually passes and you'll be able to keep going.