Sexual Fantasy you still want

Tiboer

I’ve got a couple of unfulfilled fantasies I honestly doubt I’ll ever get a chance to materialize unless I somehow get lucky.

1. Getting tag teamed by a real father/son or uncle/nephew duo, or 2-3 real cousins or brothers, especially twins)

2. Somehow ending up in one of those infamous frat parties getting gangbanged/gang raped by drunk and high jocks, slamming me then using me for a cumdump until they’re all fully satisfied.

Alternatively, something along the lines of #2 above, but with spring breakers instead of frat brothers

3. Get fucked by a food delivery guy, FedEx/UPS, Uber driver, repairman, uniformed cop or active duty/deployed military guy, emptying their balls deep in me

4. Have a 3way with a bi couple (or at least watch them go at it)

To be under the control of a Top with a fitness fetish. He instructs me on the physical build I am to work for. I send him progress pics and videos of my workouts in the nude. I need to report to him whenever he demands so he can have a more hands-on inspection of my progress. His favorite way of testing my progress is with a rough, humiliating fuck where he tests my strength by holding positions, my ass gripping and milking his cock, etc.

He can demand I exhibit my progress to his like-minded Top associates through online workouts, broadcasting our checkup fuck sessions, or personal visits. Ultimately he can trade me to another Top so I have to serve their whims. Being part of a network of bottoms that are traded by Tops that have built them up physically is a fantasy of mine.