Bred at Cumunion

iosam

I got bred four times throughout my time at cumunion in the dark room last night! Definitely more than I've ever done in one night, and it feels amazing. I loved taking raw cock and moaning for them - it's like a dream come true. It's kind of hard to believe I've taken this hot step now, but now I'm feeling like I should have done this a long time ago and I just want more men inside me.

I've been on a bit of a personal journey to embrace riskier fun and embrace my bottom side more. I usually play with older men, and so a lot of the time I happen to end up topping even if I wanted to bottom. Yesterday I decided I really, really needed to bottom and get cum inside of me, and I followed through. I usually get a bit nervous about it and concerned about what my partner might think, but I just knew I had to do it yesterday. I had a light dinner with the partner before heading out and told them I'd be going to the bars, I did not tell him I was planning on getting men to breed me, but he knows I play haha. I left the house cleaned out and prelubed, and had some more drinks at the bars before heading over to cumunion.

It was a decent crowd, and the dark room wasn't quite actually dark haha, but it served its purpose, lots of men fucking and breeding. I was determined to bottom, I can't quite recall all the details of how I got into position when and where for each of the fucks, but I did keep track of how many times I got fucked, and by the end of the night I'd been bred four times. The most memorable fuck I was on my knees bent over for a man to fuck me from behind, he was huge and made me moan loudly, so I huffed my poppers and was fortunately able to take him all the way and let him have his way with me. Recounting it now, I'm so horny for being a cumdump this way, which I've never really done before.

I never saw who was fucking me, so it was all totally anonymous no questions asked no loads refused breeding. Amazing.

I went home later, and I bred my partner with the loads still inside me and told him I'm a slutty boy. I'm a lot less concerned now with what he might think of me doing this, so that's great as well. I'll be looking forward to the next time I get to have men breed me again.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 15

18 hours ago, iosam said:

I went home later, and I bred my partner with the loads still inside me and told him I'm a slutty boy. I'm a lot less concerned now with what he might think of me doing this, so that's great as well. I'll be looking forward to the next time I get to have men breed me again.

That is so hot, nothing makes me hornier to breed an ass than getting my own hole filled with cum. I wouldn't have stopped with just telling him I was a slut I would have lubed him with the cum leaking from my hole.

• Piggy 1

29 minutes ago, JamesL100 said:

Surely that's the point of CumUnion?

Yeah definitely - but in the past I’ve usually only topped, and now I’m feeling much more comfortable bottoming and cum chasing haha 

I've always been interested in attending one to see how many loads I can collect. There are a few places that host them around me so I am going to make it happen in November. Hoping for at least 10.