Guys Who Pull-Out

male22191

I had it a couple of times that the top wants to pull out. I then insist on him spraying my face so at least I can taste his juice. Having said that, if you want to make sure he blasts off in you take charge. Depending on the position do one of the following:

a) ride him (he has no control and you get a great workout in your legs ;))

B) grab his ass and push him into you and do not let go. Use his butt cheeks as handles and treat him as if he is your dildo (because lets face it fellow bottoms, the tops think they are the masters but all we care about is the dick and the load). If you are lying on your stomach move your butt against his cock and opposite directions. I love doing that when I just want the load as tops cum very quickly with this technique....

Good luck with your next one...

Guest JizzDumpWI

Able, if I'm ever in Toronto; or if for some reason you find yourself in Milwaukee; I'm up for as many rounds as you care to give. Great lookin dick there; would feel so good in me...

If I am in the missionary posititon, my heels burried into his spine will give him a hint that he isnt going to be ABLE to back out...no matter what. And if the guy is smaller than I am, I just might be holding his asshole and fingering it to make his shoot it extra deep in me.

I can usually tell whether or not a Top needs some encouragement to blast inside me. So, don't assume he knows you want his loads in you. A Bottom really needs to be perceptive and be able to recognize when he should verbalize. A well-timed, "flood my guts, man" or "breed my hungry hole," can give him the go-ahead to unload inside you. Some Tops want to actually hear that. With a lot of guys who fuck me, we both know what the other wants, so no permission is needed. My experience has been that married men usually need very little, if any, encouragement to cum inside. Plus, the majority of men I connect with already know that I believe that breeding the ass you fuck is the most natural thing in the world. If we first had contact online, we've already had a meeting of the minds about breeding. I am always quite clear up front about what I'm looking for, that I don't do condoms, and that I'm looking to get my insides whitewashed. Random and spontaneous hookups have built into them the probability of bare fucking and, to be quite honest, pulling out is such an unnatural interruption when he's close to shooting, that I will often give him a little verbal encouragement when I can tell he is close. If the Top is enjoying the fuck, you can tell, and most of them will get into that primal zone and will breed your ass out of pure carnal instinct. Some Tops will ask, "Can I cum in you," or some other similar question. For those who ask, your answer of "Fuck yeah, man, flood me," guarantees a hot, ropey deposit in your cum-hungry shit chute.

• Upvote 1

I had a friend over for a weekend and he'd fuck me but come on my back (for some ridiculous reason). Maybe he'd converted and didn't want to convert me? Maybe he was feeling guilty because he had a boyfriend at them time. Long story short, I finally asked him why the hell he wasn't cumming inside me and that just set him off. There wasn't any cum outside an arse for the rest of the weekend - and he always was one to be able to fuck until his dick got sore (which was the sign it was my turn to fuck him - haha). No idea if he was pos or not, given that years later I still tested neg.

Ever since I lost the rubbers & started BB topping, it has never occured to me to pull out. I'm not sure I even could, as much as I love the sensations of my tool pulsing in a hot man's ass deep, deep, deep. It just drives me nuts. I will fuck my squirting cock back-and-forth while I'm coming but pull out all the way? No thanks. And none of the men I've fucked have ever given me the slightest hint they'd want me to. Except once. He said my 8.5" dick hurt too much. So I pulled out & found another, more receptive hole. Wasn't difficult, given the circumstances.

My ex, who was the first guy to fuck me raw after a few months of dating, always pulled out when we first started. Then he got worse and worse with his timing so I'd always end up with a little of his loads in me. This didn't last for long though and once he started breeding me he turned me into the bb bottom I am today.

This highlights an issue few people discuss here. Some bottoms want bare cock, but not the load. This is especially true for neg bottoms or bottoms who are just exploring bareback. I think I speak for most tops here when I say it can be hard to figure out exactly where a bottom stands so sometimes out of an abundance of caution the top will pull out and unload outside the hole.

I'm going to concur with the bottoms who have already suggested being very explicit. Try to be verbal throughout. Better yet, look up directly into your top's face while you're getting fucked, establish eyecontact, and try to find the words to express how much you crave his load up your hole. Tap the hunger within and let your top sense that hunger in a visceral way. Get to a point where the understanding isn't just verbal but there is an emotional shared acknowledgement that OF COURSE your top is going to drain his balls inside you - because spilling even a drop would be a waste.

If you can find a way to convey how much you want that load, chances are you won't just be getting that load where it belongs - you'll extract a much bigger load than if you took things for granted.

• Upvote 1